Why do democrats here support crime and anti-Americanism?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Look at these left-wing terrorists obstructing traffic on the subway all sorts of things for no good reason. They’re protesting against the police…
they are not protesting for better jobs, for lower home prices.

I can say I have not seen the video of this homeless man being choked to death by a veteran. From the verbal description of it the homeless guy was threatening people screaming at the top of his lungs being very aggressive ….perhaps he was on drugs like so many Americans are ….But that’s really beyond the point the point is completely and utterly undeniable…. there’s never any of these types of protests when a white man is killed by a cop.

They didn’t have these types of protests when four black cops beat to death a young black man. So what we’re dealing with here is antiwhite racism, anti-Americanism and every left wing poster on the US message board that supports Joe Biden supports terrorism and they support crime. How do people on the left wake up every day and just live how can they possibly do this to their fellow American.

Our country‘s economy is in one of the worst positions ever so how can any left-wing Joe Biden supporters wake up every morning and even live knowing they’re living a lie …. they support antiwhite racism it’s not like they’re supporting protests to help bring us lower home prices, lower grocery prices..

Hell I keep forgetting most of the left in this country is stoned on dope…. stop using drugs seriously stop eating so much fast food and stuffing your body with drugs that’s my message to the far left that makes you weak it makes you feminine. You need to be proud of America and proud of our police force and our military or else we won’t have a country.

Democrats do the right thing and get behind Robert F Kennedy Junior, start protesting for lower home prices, protest for unions for national healthcare please stop being brainwashed get off the drugs.

Last edited:
Look at these left-wing terrorists obstructing traffic on the subway all sorts of things for no good reason. They’re protesting against the police or not even protesting for better jobs, for lower home prices.

I can say I have not seen the video of this homeless man being choked to death by a veteran. But that’s really beyond the point the point is completely and utterly undeniable…. there’s never any of these types of protests when a white man is killed by a cop

They didn’t have these types of protests when four black ops beat to death a young black man. So what we’re dealing with here is antiwhite racism, anti-Americanism and every left wing poster on the US message board that supports Joe Biden supports terrorism and they support crime. How do people on the left wake up every day and just live how can they possibly do this to their fellow American.

Our country‘s economy is in one of the worst positions ever so how can any left-wing Joe Biden supporters wake up every morning and even live knowing they’re living a disgusting lie and they support antiwhite racism it’s not like they’re supporting protest to help bring us lower home prices, lower grocery prices..

Hell I keep forgetting most of the left in this country is stoned on dope…. stop using drugs seriously stop eating so much fast food and stuffing your body with drugs that’s my message to the far left that makes you weak it makes you estimate makes you feminine. You need to be proud of America and proud of our police force and our military or else we won’t have a country

You sure talk a shipload of shit.

All Americans should reject any sort of thing that even looks like a police state, Why don't you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Rape. Grabbing pussies. Fomenting an insurrection. Robbing the elderly of their life savings at a fake university. Defrauding donors of $250 million for a non-existent "election defense fund" and giving the money to friends and to himself. Pardoning a fellow fraudster for stealing $15 million from rubes for a We Build The Wall scam. Operating a foundation so corrupt and fraudulent the government shut it down. Running an organization which has been fined for tax fraud.

Expressing love and adoration of communist dictators, mass murderers, and war criminals.

And, of course, shooting someone on Fifth Avenue.

There is no crime or anti-Americanism which is unacceptable to the Trump cult.

• Winner
Look at these left-wing terrorists obstructing traffic on the subway all sorts of things for no good reason. They’re protesting against the police…

I can say I have not seen the video of this homeless man being choked to death by a veteran. From the verbal description of it the homeless guy was threatening people screaming at the top of his lungs being very aggressive ….perhaps he was on drugs like so many Americans are ….But that’s really beyond the point the point is completely and utterly undeniable…. there’s never any of these types of protests when a white man is killed by a cop.

They didn’t have these types of protests when four black cops beat to death a young black man. So what we’re dealing with here is antiwhite racism, anti-Americanism and every left wing poster on the US message board that supports Joe Biden supports terrorism and they support crime. How do people on the left wake up every day and just live how can they possibly do this to their fellow American.

Our country‘s economy is in one of the worst positions ever so how can any left-wing Joe Biden supporters wake up every morning and even live knowing they’re living a lie …. they support antiwhite racism it’s not like they’re supporting protests to help bring us lower home prices, lower grocery prices..

Hell I keep forgetting most of the left in this country is stoned on dope…. stop using drugs seriously stop eating so much fast food and stuffing your body with drugs that’s my message to the far left that makes you weak it makes you feminine. You need to be proud of America and proud of our police force and our military or else we won’t have a country.

Democrats do the right thing and get behind Robert F Kennedy Junior, start protesting for lower home prices, protest for unions for national healthcare please stop being brainwashed get off the drugs.

I am like addicted to Fluconase I snort it all day long.

Just imagine trying to get to work you’re in New York City your middle class guy and you got these pro BLM white people screaming at the top of their lungs not even knowing what they’re screaming about. They are ruining your day that’s what happens to so many hard-working fellow Americans whether they are democrat or republican, they have to put up with these terrorists from BLM. And we have horrible leadership in this country this is a shocking thing that this is even allowed in the New York City subway they need to get the cops in there and they need to use teargas they need to break up these people who are preventing Americans from using the subway.

it’s easy for the wealthy white man living in the suburbs to support BLM because they never have to deal with what the working class white man or black man have to deal with from the BLM terrorists.

We need to restore dignity to America we need to bring back the American soul

Only a blind man ... or one fast asleep ... would think Republicans aren't just as guilty ... I like Donald Trump because he's honest about it ...

"Read my lips, no new taxes"
"I didn't have sex with that girl"
"There's WMD in Iraq"
"If you like your insurance, you can keep it"
"Hurricanes hate Alabama"
"Just map frank relapse donut"

Which one of the above is true? ...

It's "anti-American" to protest?
WOOOOW, did you not read the US Constitution?

• Winner
The American left is a shell of its former self. Now they are consumed by and run by anti American sentiment from people like AOC and the rest of the BITCH squad
When did the Democrat party stop being the party of the workingman? I would say it was 2020. There were some problems during the Obama era. But when I go back to look at the 1990s in all the years before then these were the proud time to the Democrat party. That’s just my take on the situation and why I voted for Donald Trump in 2020 and I voted for practically all Republicans since 2020. You can only hope that the Democrat party goes back to being the party of John F. Kennedy. I asked myself what’s the end goal for Democrats do they want to make America a police state, do they want to destroy statues of George Washington they’ve already done so.

I almost never see any democrats get out in the streets in protest for national healthcare, higher minimum wage, more unions, antiwar, they’re out there smoking dope every day destroying themselves eating McDonald’s every day. It’s a terrible site to see but you know what as long as countries around we always have the American pass to look at and to remember and to be happy for him to look back into history and learn from what we can do to replicate the success we had in the American past.

Nobody in the Democrat side today gives a darn that the middle class has been destroyed … They’re high all the time which is what explains the antiwhite racism instead of them protesting for better jobs for white people and Black people.

Only a blind man ... or one fast asleep ... would think Republicans aren't just as guilty ... I like Donald Trump because he's honest about it ...

"Read my lips, no new taxes"
"I didn't have sex with that girl"
"There's WMD in Iraq"
"If you like your insurance, you can keep it"
"Hurricanes hate Alabama"
"Just map frank relapse donut"

Which one of the above is true? ...
Trump is not honest about anything.

It's "anti-American" to protest?
WOOOOW, did you not read the US Constitution?
I expect better from you brother. For you to act like a robot and completely disregard what was said and then basically you’re making up peoples arguments and inventing things.

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group they they have no right to be in America. They don’t do a damn thing for poor Black people and I will put you on ignore if you keep responding like a robot.

So you think it’s OK for these BLM protesters to not protest about the loss of the middle class in America, but to organize hate speech and violence in this country like they did in the video above? Are you OK with that?

When did the Democrat party stop being the party of the workingman? I would say it was 2020. There were some problems during the Obama era. But when I go back to look at the 1990s in all the years before then these were the proud time to the Democrat party. That’s just my take on the situation and why I voted for Donald Trump in 2020 and I voted for practically all Republicans since 2020. You can only hope that the Democrat party goes back to being the party of John F. Kennedy. I asked myself what’s the end goal for Democrats do they want to make America a police state, do they want to destroy statues of George Washington they’ve already done so.

I almost never see any democrats get out in the streets in protest for national healthcare, higher minimum wage, more unions, antiwar, they’re out there smoking dope every day destroying themselves eating McDonald’s every day. It’s a terrible site to see but you know what as long as countries around we always have the American pass to look at and to remember and to be happy for him to look back into history and learn from what we can do to replicate the success we had in the American past.

Nobody in the Democrat side today gives a darn that the middle class has been destroyed … They’re high all the time which is what explains the antiwhite racism instead of them protesting for better jobs for white people and Black people.
More malarkey.

I expect better from you brother. For you to act like a robot and completely disregard what was said and then basically you’re making up peoples arguments and inventing things.

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group their animals they have no right to be in America. They don’t do a damn thing for poor Black people and I will put you on ignore if you keep responding like a robot.

So you think it’s OK for these BLM protesters to not protest about the loss of the middle class in America, but to organize hate speech and violence in this country like they did in the video above? Are you OK with that?
BLM is nothing you claim.

More malarkey.

You’re OK with Black Lives Matter terrorist organization hate speech, disrupting working class people from getting to their job Ie blocking the subway? Blm Murdering 25 people in the summer of 2020 you’re OK with that?

You’re OK with Black Lives Matter terrorist organization hate speech, disrupting working class people from getting to their job I block in the subway? Murdering 25 people in the summer of 2020 you’re OK with that?
BLM has done none of that.

Forum List

Back