Why do democrats here support crime and anti-Americanism?

I made comments about BLM. Which I’m entitled to. What is going on here you’re just acting weird. Imagine if I started to say you don’t know what it’s like to be white you’re a racist. Is he that people can just call people racist was your evidence to back it up and that’s what the far left Democrats do all the time it’s all nonsense. It is complete nonsense because our middle class has been crushed.

Call Annie working class city there’s tons of white people and Black people who don’t have any money. Just as RFK Junior pointed out huge chunks of Americans over 50% don’t have over $1000 to their name they can’t afford emergencies.

So I’ll ask again and these are important questions that you apparently don’t want to answer or haven’t seen. Do you respect white Christian European history. ? Because you talk a lot about race you expect white people to respect black history well I do but that’s a two-way street

We live in one country the United States and there’s no way we could ever have white people or Black people feel bad about each other or try and say oh I don’t know what it’s like to be this color of that color it’s insane… see brother it seems like that’s the world you want which will never happen. You seem to think it’s OK for a white man to be weak in adamant in feminine and say oh I agree Black Lives Matter and white people are born privilege. Then my ancestors fought so hard so I could have a good middle-class upbringing and I will always respect the white people of American history and the Black people of American history that built this country and I have no room in my life for racist blacks or racist whites.

I overcame a spinal cord injury what have you done.

it does nothing to have to work in class. I’m not gonna listen to you if you just keep on referring to my post is racist Amish get patriotic more mad because that’s ridiculous I don’t think you’re racist unless of course you think white folks are born privileged.
You don't have to listen, but you aren't going to post racism without it being called racist.

You made inaccurate comments based on your personal racism. BLM has a web site, go look at the financials. Don't give me that one country crap. This nation was built on a foundation of white racism. That foundation has caused damage to every non white population here. The damage caused by white racially exclusionary public policies will not be fixed with rhetoric about how we all live in one nation.

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” -Frederick Douglass

You want things the easy way. We non whites are just suppose to repeat that we all live in one nation and all will be fine. Sorry, that is not the solution.

You don't have to listen, but you aren't going to post racism without it being called racist.

You made inaccurate comments based on your personal racism. BLM has a web site, go look at the financials. Don't give me that one country crap. This nation was built on a foundation of white racism. That foundation has caused damage to every non white population here. The damage caused by white racially exclusionary public policies will not be fixed with rhetoric about how we all live in one nation.

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” -Frederick Douglass

You want things the easy way. We non whites are just suppose to repeat that we all live in one nation and all will be fine. Sorry, that is not the solution.
You can call folks whatever you want I can call you a racist but that type of conversation gets people nowhere. You are seeing things that aren’t there that’s your problem. And the middle class in America which includes white people and Black people has been destroyed.

I don’t know if you’re going to answer this if not there’s no point of us continuing the conversation I’ve already asked and you have not answered

Do you think white people are born privileged?

Do you think that the Black Lives Matter protesters in the original video are OK or morally right to block working class black and white Americans from getting on the subway? If you think that’s OK you’re part of the problem man.

I will never submit to whatever type of world you think you want. And that’s how most white Americans and black Americans would respond to whatever type of worldview and vision for America you have.

We live in this country together that’s it people can’t use their skin color to get an advantage over other people in conversation. We speak to each other as Americans. The past is filled with racism by Black people and white people all over the world.

Right now in America Americans have to figure out a way to save our economy. Race hustling has literally done nothing to get us anything but division certainly doesn’t bring us good jobs.

And that is precisely what we see in the video in the original post. Now you keep on calling other people racist let’s see what your opinion on the actual content of the original post is. Your freedom of speech let’s see what kind of man you are …what is your opinion on the BLM protesters in the video blocking people from getting out on the subway…. if you think that type of behaviors OK then we’re on different planets. This is a country for all Americans and we have to follow the laws equally we wanna protest … do it for better jobs, national healthcare never to divide people by race. There’s way too many homeless white people and Black people to the divide by race.

Police shouldn't be shooting and killing people for the hell of it. I am sorry but it happens all the fucking time and it needs to stop. I am anti-crime but such can be daunt with without killing!
The cops can tell who the criminals are by just looking at them.

You can call folks whatever you want I can call you a racist but that type of conversation gets people nowhere. You are seeing things that aren’t there that’s your problem. And the middle class in America which includes white people and Black people has been destroyed.

I don’t know if you’re going to answer this if not there’s no point of us continuing the conversation I’ve already asked and you have not answered

Do you think white people are born privileged?

Do you think that the Black Lives Matter protesters in the original video are OK or morally right to block working class black and white Americans from getting on the subway? If you think that’s OK you’re part of the problem man.

I will never submit to whatever type of world you think you want. And that’s how most white Americans and black Americans would respond to whatever type of worldview and vision for America you have.

We live in this country together that’s it people can’t use their skin color to get an advantage over other people in conversation. We speak to each other as Americans. The past is filled with racism by Black people and white people all over the world.

Right now in America Americans have to figure out a way to save our economy. Race hustling has literally done nothing to get us anything but division certainly doesn’t bring us good jobs.

And that is precisely what we see in the video in the original post. Now you keep on calling other people racist let’s see what your opinion on the actual content of the original post is. Your freedom of speech let’s see what kind of man you are …what is your opinion on the BLM protesters in the video blocking people from getting out on the subway…. if you think that type of behaviors OK then we’re on different planets. This is a country for all Americans and we have to follow the laws equally we wanna protest … do it for better jobs, national healthcare never to divide people by race. There’s way too many homeless white people and Black people to the divide by race.
When you post obvious virulent racism as what you have done, you stop any chance of civil discourse at that point. What you call race hustling is how whites have been able to be in the position they are now. You don't seem to get that. The race card was invented by whites and white men literally race pimped my ancestors. It is the inability of whites like you to face our full history that's the problem and until you can, the problem will continue.

Look at these left-wing terrorists obstructing traffic on the subway all sorts of things for no good reason. They’re protesting against the police…
they are not protesting for better jobs, for lower home prices.

I can say I have not seen the video of this homeless man being choked to death by a veteran. From the verbal description of it the homeless guy was threatening people screaming at the top of his lungs being very aggressive ….perhaps he was on drugs like so many Americans are ….But that’s really beyond the point the point is completely and utterly undeniable…. there’s never any of these types of protests when a white man is killed by a cop.

They didn’t have these types of protests when four black cops beat to death a young black man. So what we’re dealing with here is antiwhite racism, anti-Americanism and every left wing poster on the US message board that supports Joe Biden supports terrorism and they support crime. How do people on the left wake up every day and just live how can they possibly do this to their fellow American.

Our country‘s economy is in one of the worst positions ever so how can any left-wing Joe Biden supporters wake up every morning and even live knowing they’re living a lie …. they support antiwhite racism it’s not like they’re supporting protests to help bring us lower home prices, lower grocery prices..

Hell I keep forgetting most of the left in this country is stoned on dope…. stop using drugs seriously stop eating so much fast food and stuffing your body with drugs that’s my message to the far left that makes you weak it makes you feminine. You need to be proud of America and proud of our police force and our military or else we won’t have a country.

Democrats do the right thing and get behind Robert F Kennedy Junior, start protesting for lower home prices, protest for unions for national healthcare please stop being brainwashed get off the drugs.

They're not an American political party anymore. At least they're not a party that for America and Americans anymore.

Their goal is to take America down, and that would cause massive hurt for all Americans and I don't want to see that.

When you post obvious virulent racism as what you have done, you stop any chance of civil discourse at that point. What you call race hustling is how whites have been able to be in the position they are now. You don't seem to get that. The race card was invented by whites and white men literally race pimped my ancestors. It is the inability of whites like you to face our full history that's the problem and until you can, the problem will continue.
You race hustle in desperate hopes of "reparations". You're a clown, for real.

They're not an American political party anymore. At least they're not a party that for America and Americans anymore.

Their goal is to take America down, and that would cause massive hurt for all Americans and I don't want to see that.
That's what republicans are doing.

The problem is so obvious. Donald Trump and Stephen Miller were trying to solve the problem. Under Biden it will probably get worse.

---Most Americans are at least vaguely aware that the nation is "browning" due to the rapid growth in numbers of Hispanics, Asians and multiracial Americans, along with the more moderate growth of blacks and other non-white groups. What is not often appreciated outside global cities like Los Angeles, New York and Miami is how quickly the shift is taking place. The Census Bureau tells us that in about 30 years, whites will no longer be the majority.---

The problem is so obvious. Donald Trump and Stephen Miller were trying to solve the problem. Under Biden it will probably get worse.

---Most Americans are at least vaguely aware that the nation is "browning" due to the rapid growth in numbers of Hispanics, Asians and multiracial Americans, along with the more moderate growth of blacks and other non-white groups. What is not often appreciated outside global cities like Los Angeles, New York and Miami is how quickly the shift is taking place. The Census Bureau tells us that in about 30 years, whites will no longer be the majority.---

You are part of the problem along with Miller and trump.

Watch them get paid. America doesn't really have a choice. You don't understand this. But you will.
Oh I understand it quite well. Most likely much better than you.

Who ya gonna make pay these reparations?

Indian tribes? Descendants of black slave owners? GA crackers? (Well..less than 25%)

Moronity is you. As I said before: You're a clown, clown.

Forum List

Back