Why do democrats here support crime and anti-Americanism?

Oh I understand it quite well. Most likely much better than you.

Who ya gonna make pay these reparations?

Indian tribes? Descendants of black slave owners? GA crackers? (Well..less than 25%)

Moronity is you. As I said before: You're a clown, clown.
No, you apparently don't. Government is responsible for the laws and policies that created the harm. The case is against the various governments of this country. Your questions show everyone just how stupid you really are.

No, you apparently don't. Government is responsible for the laws and policies that created the harm. The case is against the various governments of this country. Your questions show everyone just how stupid you really are.
Many of those governments were not in existence when there were slaves in America. What now?

There were Indian tribes and white and black slave owners.

Indians took the Africans slaves too. Gonna get reparations from them, fucktard?

Take it up with the tribal council, Malcolm Derp!

Many of those governments were not in existence when there were slaves in America. What now?
But they were during Jim Crow and they exist now. It has been explained to you that reparations aren't just for slavery. Now since this thread is not about reparations the matter will no longer be discussed.

When you tell people what they should do or what they should be proud of, you turn them away.

It is a combination of stupidity and the projection of self-loathing.

They are disgruntled because they are worthless and blame their entire country for the fact they are a failure in life.
BLM are neo-Bolsheviks.
They think, er, FEEL that they're the majority, and they have a score to settle.

What is quite clear that those BLM “protesters” blocking the subway are criminals and terrorist. It’s not a protest that’s a violent mob literally disrupting traffic.

Is this about the people ... or is this about the message? ... I don't trust the video ... I'd rather compare FoxNews' and NPR's coverage ... try to cancel the bias ... what I'm saying is that only a blind fool would think Republicans are innocent ...

Starting with the insurrection, your support of trump and the policies Republicans propose.

You're the party of fascism.
I just saw your avatar you seem kind of like racist or some thing. The problem with people like you and this includes a very small portion of black Americans and white Americans who agree with your worldview is you guys never talk about Black people in North Africa who owned millions of white people as slaves. Your worldview is crazy man it really is I wonder if you smoke a bunch of weed I’m sure you’re cool in real life but you got some crazy views.

Is this about the people ... or is this about the message? ... I don't trust the video ... I'd rather compare FoxNews' and NPR's coverage ... try to cancel the bias ... what I'm saying is that only a blind fool would think Republicans are innocent ...
What do you mean brother the video shows us clear evidence of the subway being blocked of Americans not being able to get to work. I don’t like CNN or MSNBC but if they show a video with crystal clear evidence of somebody doing something I will watch it and then form an opinion on it.

And it is BLM protesters engaging in that they’re always the ones out there screaming against police officers.

So what do you think about that do you think it’s OK for BLM protesters to block a subway train? It’s not like they’re protesting for a worthy cause like more unions, national healthcare raising the minimum wage giving us better jobs, lowering the price of homes they’re literally protest against police and I’m asking what your thoughts are on it.

When you post obvious virulent racism as what you have done, you stop any chance of civil discourse at that point. What you call race hustling is how whites have been able to be in the position they are now. You don't seem to get that. The race card was invented by whites and white men literally race pimped my ancestors. It is the inability of whites like you to face our full history that's the problem and until you can, the problem will continue.
Yeah nice try pal. Are you ever going to answer the question. What do you think about the BLM protesters blocking men and women from getting to work? That’s what happened in the video in the original post.

if you were any kind of a man and I question that you would answer these questions. I certainly question your manhood and certainly if you are a BLM supporter that would make you weak and feminine. I don’t ever wanna be friends with a black person who supports a group called “white lives matter” and no Honorable black man would be friends with a white man who thinks his own ancestors were these racists. I am white I am of Irish Italian background and in the 1950s my grandfather had a black boss. There was masses of black Americans throughout the entire 20th century who had middle-class jobs that they don’t have today because it’s a disgusting shit country that we have today.

We don’t have good jobs in this country nobody has time for your race hustling man.

If you think that the behavior shown on film in the original post where the subway is blocked by BLM protesters is OK ….you are criminal and you support terrorism. That’s my take on it. Nobody’s gonna try and block me from getting to work and frankly there’s Americans all over this country black and white who would never put up with that garbage we saw in New York City from those BLM terrorists. Once and for all can you provide your opinion on the original post because you haven’t done that yet.

When you tell people what they should do or what they should be proud of, you turn them away.
What do you think about the video in the original post showing BLM protesters preventing men and women from getting on the subway, preventing the subway from moving?

They’re not protesting for better jobs lower home prices they’re protesting against the police what are your thoughts on all that? Do you approve of the BLM protesters blocking the subway?

What do you mean brother the video shows us clear evidence of the subway being blocked of Americans not being able to get to work. I don’t like CNN or MSNBC but if they show a video with crystal clear evidence of somebody doing something I will watch it and then form an opinion on it.

And it is BLM protesters engaging in that they’re always the ones out there screaming against police officers.

So what do you think about that do you think it’s OK for BLM protesters to block a subway train? It’s not like they’re protesting for a worthy cause like more unions, national healthcare raising the minimum wage giving us better jobs, lowering the price of homes they’re literally protest against police and I’m asking what your thoughts are on it.

You keep bring up BLM ... makes you sound like a racist ... would you feel the same if the protest was over high taxes? ...

That woman there is going to report her 14th baby to the welfare office ... the fella in the corner trolls Australians on the internet ... just off-screen is a schoolyard shooter ... these are the people you're concerned about? ... or is it just black people standing up for injustice you have problems with? ... watch the videos where white police officers are beating to death a black motorist for no other reason than he's black driving in a white neighborhood ...

I think we should "black-out" all the news coverage of the Jan 6th Rioters until there's equal coverage of the Jan 6th Protesters ... law breakers deserve jail, those who follow the law should be HEARD ... no, I don't agree with them, but I'll fight for their right to say it ... does that help you understand how a military veteran feels? ...

I'm accusing you of being stone blind to think only Democrats do this ...

You keep bring up BLM ... makes you sound like a racist ... would you feel the same if the protest was over high taxes? ...

That woman there is going to report her 14th baby to the welfare office ... the fella in the corner trolls Australians on the internet ... just off-screen is a schoolyard shooter ... these are the people you're concerned about? ... or is it just black people standing up for injustice you have problems with? ... watch the videos where white police officers are beating to death a black motorist for no other reason than he's black driving in a white neighborhood ...

I think we should "black-out" all the news coverage of the Jan 6th Rioters until there's equal coverage of the Jan 6th Protesters ... law breakers deserve jail, those who follow the law should be HEARD ... no, I don't agree with them, but I'll fight for their right to say it ... does that help you understand how a military veteran feels? ...

I'm accusing you of being stone blind to think only Democrats do this ...
OK the subject matter of the original post is a homeless black man who was threatening people screaming at people and he was choked to death by a former US Marine. I don’t think there’s a video of the event and who knows if the homeless guy was on drugs or if he had weapons but it’s once again yet another case where the Black Lives Matter rioters don’t have the complete story…. and they don’t give a shit about it they don’t care what actually happened they have an excuse to riot and cause havoc. It Wasn’t even a police officer but it was a Marine and he was a white guy and the BLM rioters are trying to call it “white supremacy”. And of course one of the main planks of Black Lives Matter is to claim America as a whole is “systemically racist “ and claim that white people all of them literally all white people are born privileged. Even homeless white people

The police in America don’t attack people based on their race that’s a propaganda viewpoint and it is shamelessly against our own fellow Americans whether they’re black or white who are police officers.

blm is trying to say there’s a problem with “white supremacy” in America which is a horrible way to talk about fellow Americans no different than white people getting together by the thousands and marching on the streets complaining about “ black supremacy” because there are a few Black people in America who think that blacks are born supreme to whites… like what some of the nation of Islam people think.

I have no clue what drive you to make these responses same with the other guy in the thread. Black Lives Matter is a massive plank of the Democrat party and we saw BLM signs all over major sports organizations in 2020 …. remember that the NBA, major league baseball in the NFL all forced their fans to have to endure that garbage. So BLM is part of the national conversation bringing them up it’s just going to happen it’s a part of life. It shouldn’t be like that it’s horrible they don’t do anything to help the middle class. For you to claim that it’s somehow racist to bring up BLM means you’re not following the news or maybe you don’t live in America.

That was a BLM riot shown in the op my friend. The evidence staring us in the face it’s on the camera can you please answer the question. These are serious concerns for America we saw in the video from New York City BLM protesters blocking people from getting on a subway train I’m asking you for your thoughts on that whatever they may be I respect your freedom of speech but I might disagree with you. I’m not here to treat people like trash and expect the same treatment in return.

You and the other poster IM2 are literally making up peoples points and lying about them. Or you’re just assuming the worst about people that’s your problem.
If you can show Trump supporters blocking a subway train to protest the police or to protest “black supremacy” … show it and I will disagree with those Trump supporters. If the only thing you have in your pocket is to talk about one single event January 6 as if that somehow compares to hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots then we are on different planets and you are blatantly in the wrong.

I’ve asked you and all the other posters in this thread on the far left their opinion on the video and only maybe one of them has actually provided their opinion.

Last edited:
IM2

Do you think white people are born privileged? Do you think it’s OK for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom?

Those are the major planks of the very party that you support the Democrat party. it is anti-American in my view to support those types of viewpoints which does not help the middle class in this country

IM2

I don’t know how anybody in America can support Democrats. No wonder why people believe the 2020 election was rigged. Our economy is in a horrible spot now. No average black man or white man gives a darn about BLM. They want lower home prices they want better jobs, lower gas prices , lower food prices these are the core things of course that matter to humanity.

And every man in America white or black should be proud of their ancestors ..if we ever have a country where too many white men or too many black men think that their ancestors were all evil racists…. we are finished as a country.

OK the subject matter of the original post is a homeless black man who was threatening people screaming at people and he was choked to death by a former US Marine. I don’t think there’s a video of the event and who knows if the homeless guy was on drugs or if he had weapons but it’s once again yet another case where the Black Lives Matter rioters don’t have the complete story…. and they don’t give a shit about it they don’t care what actually happened they have an excuse to riot and cause havoc. It Wasn’t even a police officer but it was a Marine and he was a white guy and the BLM rioters are trying to call it “white supremacy”. And of course one of the main planks of Black Lives Matter is to claim America as a whole is “systemically racist “ and claim that white people all of them literally all white people are born privileged. Even homeless white people

The police in America don’t attack people based on their race that’s a propaganda viewpoint and it is shamelessly against our own fellow Americans whether they’re black or white who are police officers.

blm is trying to say there’s a problem with “white supremacy” in America which is a horrible way to talk about fellow Americans no different than white people getting together by the thousands and marching on the streets complaining about “ black supremacy” because there are a few Black people in America who think that blacks are born supreme to whites… like what some of the nation of Islam people think.

I have no clue what drive you to make these responses same with the other guy in the thread. Black Lives Matter is a massive plank of the Democrat party and we saw BLM signs all over major sports organizations in 2020 …. remember that the NBA, major league baseball in the NFL all forced their fans to have to endure that garbage. So BLM is part of the national conversation bringing them up it’s just going to happen it’s a part of life. It shouldn’t be like that it’s horrible they don’t do anything to help the middle class. For you to claim that it’s somehow racist to bring up BLM means you’re not following the news or maybe you don’t live in America.

That was a BLM riot shown in the op my friend. The evidence staring us in the face it’s on the camera can you please answer the question. These are serious concerns for America we saw in the video from New York City BLM protesters blocking people from getting on a subway train I’m asking you for your thoughts on that whatever they may be I respect your freedom of speech but I might disagree with you. I’m not here to treat people like trash and expect the same treatment in return.

You and the other poster IM2 are literally making up peoples points and lying about them. Or you’re just assuming the worst about people that’s your problem.
If you can show Trump supporters blocking a subway train to protest the police or to protest “black supremacy” … show it and I will disagree with those Trump supporters. If the only thing you have in your pocket is to talk about one single event January 6 as if that somehow compares to hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots then we are on different planets and you are blatantly in the wrong.

I’ve asked you and all the other posters in this thread on the far left their opinion on the video and only maybe one of them has actually provided their opinion.

This is about the message ... white people can barge into Congress with murder on their minds but black people don't dare speak up ...

Forum List

Back