Why didn’t the cops just shoot those scumbags?

How would the cops know if the slimeballs were carrying a knife. Or even a black market gun?
No, if it were me, they would be cooling off as we speak.
It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

How would the cops know if the slimeballs were carrying a knife. Or even a black market gun?
No, if it were me, they would be cooling off as we speak.
It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Ignorance is also not a good or legal reason to shoot someone. I thought maybe they had a knife is a shit defense.

"Situational differences". LOL!

You also cheered when the cops killed Tamir Rice.
I cheer every time you have to imagine my argument like the pussy you prove yourself to be.
I thought maybe they were part of a mob. You cheered for that one, killer.

LOL
We know Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent mob looking to violently subvert democracy. It's always nice when the criminals are morons and announce their intentions before hand and as they're carrying it out. :lmao:

See, this is the reason the NYPD is so effed up.
Who would want to be a cop in that shit hole?
Why would we not want cops to be allowed to shoot people under the guise of "I thought he had a weapon" without actually having to be reasonable sure? Maybe the constitution has some answers for you there buddy.

I cheer every time you have to imagine my argument like the pussy you prove yourself to be.

We know Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent mob looking to violently subvert democracy. It's always nice when the criminals are morons and announce their intentions before hand and as they're carrying it out. :lmao:

Like I said, you sheer cops killing unarmed Americans.

I only cheered when they shot Ashli Babbitt but of course you have to make shit up because you're too coward to face my actual opinions. You argue like a bitch. :lmao:
The authoritarians are uneven with dispensing their justice. I lean on the red side it does not mean I agree with them. Authoritarians messing with citizens and laughing and costing them money in league with corrupted judges, is not a good thing. They do not even believe citizens if they cannot do something as jury duty if there are personal issues on top of age close to the cutoff. These are simple things that add up. The costs born on the citizen as the authoritarians live in the lap of luxury. They do not even apologize. From your point of view, up to now very few Deplorables have stood up to stop a lot of problems.

In some situations certainly. I'm not as ashamed of my argument's as you your ability to counter them, otherwise you wouldn't routinely make shit up.

No one believes that, and we're all a lot smarter than you.

You support cops killing unarmed Americans, and I don't. Just like you support the KKK, and I don't.

No one believes that, and we're all a lot smarter than you.
You're not nor do you actually believe that. Your need to turn my arguments into something you feel you can counter is the evidence of it. You need the equivalent of an internet step stool to even get on my level.
You support cops killing unarmed Americans, and I don't. Just like you support the KKK, and I don't.
Some unarmed Americans in some situations, absolutely.

Forum List

Back