Why did this crazy-assed, drunk white man with a gun get a pass?

Blood for blood. Gotta even up the score. A Black man shot down in the street by a White cop, so we need to have a few White men shot down in the street by cops? Would White cops do, or do you need to have them shot down by Black cops?

Do you really consider yourself an intelligent adult?

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

If you had taken the time to actually watch the video, you would see that the officer who picked the gun up emptied cartridges out of it. It WAS loaded. That's the problem with stupid, ignorant people. They don't even take time to watch, listen or read before shooting off at the mouth.

:thup:
Typical idiot argument. Pick one small detail and harp on that.
The guy never really presented a threat. He really wasnt doing anything illegal anyway. He hadnt strongarmed a store owner. He hadnt acted aggressively. The cops didnt need to shoot him and it would have been a bad shoot.
You're digging yourself deeper and deeper on this one.

LOL. Your ignorance is fun to watch.

One exposes you for a lie - or just plain old ignorance, and then you write shit like that.

Delish.
Do you habve the slightest idea what you're talking about? No.
Do you know what the officers were looking for? No.
Have you ever spoken to a police officer who went through anyting like that? No.
There was no lie in my post. There was plenty of ignorance and stupidity in yours.

The truth is the guy didnt present an immediate threat. That's why they didnt shoot him.

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

Yeah, he was such a "non-threat" that the police blocked off that section of the street.....
Idiot.

No doubt it was for his own protection, then?
You should figure out the difference between an immediate threat and a potential threat. XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

This crazy-assed, drunk white dude, jaywalking, confronted by cops, refuses to put down his gun. He was not carrying ID.

The cops talked patiently with him for 10 full minutes.

The crazy-assed, drunk white dude was talking about revolution. His name is Joseph Houseman. I wonder if his name is associated with a Tea Party chapter in Michigan...

This incident happened in Kalamazoo, Michigan in May 2014.

I wonder how patient the cops would have treated him had he not been white.

The man was never charged. Why was this man never charged? Why does a crazy-assed, drunken white senior man get a pass for breaking the law?

Hmmmmm.....

well you racist fucking low life

he didn't jaywalk and has the right to carry.

but a bunch of leftist pussies like you, got scared of the old man in pj's and called the cops.

How does it feel to be this fucking dumb?
How does it feel to be scared of the fact that people own guns?

Tsk, tsk, another RWNJ with anger problems in USMB.

He was jaywalking and he didn't have his ID with him, which is in violation of Michigan law.

If you had taken the time to actually watch the video, you would see that the officer who picked the gun up emptied cartridges out of it. It WAS loaded. That's the problem with stupid, ignorant people. They don't even take time to watch, listen or read before shooting off at the mouth.

The guy never really presented a threat. He really wasnt doing anything illegal anyway. He hadnt strongarmed a store owner. He hadnt acted aggressively. The cops didnt need to shoot him and it would have been a bad shoot.

One exposes you for a lie - or just plain old ignorance, and then you write shit like that.

Delish.
Have you ever spoken to a police officer who went through anyting like that? No.
There was no lie in my post. There was plenty of ignorance and stupidity in yours.

The truth is the guy didnt present an immediate threat. That's why they didnt shoot him.

A spelling course for you, perhaps?

The guy did present an immediate danger. He was brandishing a loaded weapon on a open street and he was drunk.

End of story.

Using your utterly fucked-up logic, a driver who is drunk poses no threat on the road.

This crazy-assed, drunk white dude, jaywalking, confronted by cops, refuses to put down his gun. He was not carrying ID.

The cops talked patiently with him for 10 full minutes.

The crazy-assed, drunk white dude was talking about revolution. His name is Joseph Houseman. I wonder if his name is associated with a Tea Party chapter in Michigan...

This incident happened in Kalamazoo, Michigan in May 2014.

I wonder how patient the cops would have treated him had he not been white.

The man was never charged. Why was this man never charged? Why does a crazy-assed, drunken white senior man get a pass for breaking the law?

Hmmmmm.....

well you racist fucking low life

he didn't jaywalk and has the right to carry.

but a bunch of leftist pussies like you, got scared of the old man in pj's and called the cops.

How does it feel to be this fucking dumb?
How does it feel to be scared of the fact that people own guns?

Tsk, tsk, another RWNJ with anger problems in USMB.

He was jaywalking and he didn't have his ID with him, which is in violation of Michigan law.

Oh wow let's shoot him for jaywalking then!
Statisheilhitler reverts to form, channelling his inner Himmler to shoot anyone who looks different or dares assert their rights.

Delish.

A spelling course for you, perhaps?

The guy did present an immediate danger. He was brandishing a loaded weapon on a open street and he was drunk.

End of story.

Using your utterly fucked-up logic, a driver who is drunk poses no threat on the road.
You need to look up the word brandishing. XXXXX. He was specifically NOT brandishing the weapon. They didnt even charge him with brandishing, as far as I could tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood for blood. Gotta even up the score. A Black man shot down in the street by a White cop, so we need to have a few White men shot down in the street by cops? Would White cops do, or do you need to have them shot down by Black cops?

Do you really consider yourself an intelligent adult?
. That happened. You just won't hear about it from liberal media.

Thank goodness he didn't have a pellet gun - it could have had a different outcome.

Cops Who Killed John Crawford III At Ohio Walmart Shot Him On Sight Attorney
The fact it was a pellet gun is immaterial. There was a guy here who was sticking up pizza delivery guys with an airsoft. They sent an undercover agent and when he pulled the airsoft the cop shot him. Too bad. Dont bring an airsoft to a gunfight.
As for the case, I dont know. Not enough detail to make a determination. I d' have to see the video to decide.

Last edited:
Rabbi is incapable of sticking with the facts as presented in the video. A POLICE video.
Statisheilhitler doesnt know what he's talking about and has to deflect when shown he is full of shit.
You're just sorry they didnt shoot him.

No, I don't want the cops shooting anyone when it is not absolutely necessary.

I want to know why this crazy-assed, drunk white man got better treatment than most would ever get.

Stat doesn't realize that Police in America are not really intended to be a Conquering Army suppressing the discontented populations.

Rabbi is incapable of sticking with the facts as presented in the video. A POLICE video.
Statisheilhitler doesnt know what he's talking about and has to deflect when shown he is full of shit.

I want to know why this crazy-assed, drunk white man got better treatment than most would ever get.
He didnt. What treatment did he get that was any better? They didnt shoot him? There wasnt a reason to. This is why you get pwned every time you post on stuff like this. You know nothing about it. You've probably never fired a gun in your life, much less taken a course that deals with the legalities of self defense.

He didnt. What treatment did he get that was any better? They didnt shoot him? There wasnt a reason to. This is why you get pwned every time you post on stuff like this. You know nothing about it. You've probably never fired a gun in your life, much less taken a course that deals with the legalities of self defense.

Lots of other people don't get the luxury of cops trying to talk them out of a loaded weapon for 10 minutes long.

Apparently, if you are white and a fucked up Tea Party freak, then you can do whatever the fuck you want.

I bet had that dude been black, he would have been shot.

Lots of other people don't get the luxury of cops trying to talk them out of a loaded weapon for 10 minutes long.

Apparently, if you are white and a fucked up Tea Party freak, then you can do whatever the fuck you want.

I bet had that dude been black, he would have been shot.
I'll bet if you didnt have your head firmly up your ass you could see what happened.
Yeah, people who point guns at cops dont get much of a break. Rightly so. People who advance on cops in an aggressive manner dont get much of a break. Rightly so.
I'll bet if Trayvon had been white he'd still be dead.
I'll bet if Brown had been white he'd still be dead.

Forum List

Back