Why did this crazy-assed, drunk white man with a gun get a pass?

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!

This crazy-assed, drunk white dude, jaywalking, confronted by cops, refuses to put down his gun. He was not carrying ID.

The cops talked patiently with him for 10 full minutes.

The crazy-assed, drunk white dude was talking about revolution. His name is Joseph Houseman. I wonder if his name is associated with a Tea Party chapter in Michigan...

This incident happened in Kalamazoo, Michigan in May 2014.

I wonder how patient the cops would have treated him had he not been white.

The man was never charged. Why was this man never charged? Why does a crazy-assed, drunken white senior man get a pass for breaking the law?

Hmmmmm.....

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

• Banned
This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

If you had taken the time to actually watch the video, you would see that the officer who picked the gun up emptied cartridges out of it. It WAS loaded. That's the problem with stupid, ignorant people. They don't even take time to watch, listen or read before shooting off at the mouth.

:thup:

If you had taken the time to actually watch the video, you would see that the officer who picked the gun up emptied cartridges out of it. It WAS loaded. That's the problem with stupid, ignorant people. They don't even take time to watch, listen or read before shooting off at the mouth.

Typical idiot argument. Pick one small detail and harp on that.
The guy never really presented a threat. He really wasnt doing anything illegal anyway. He hadnt strongarmed a store owner. He hadnt acted aggressively. The cops didnt need to shoot him and it would have been a bad shoot.
You're digging yourself deeper and deeper on this one.

Yeah, he was such a "non-threat" that the police blocked off that section of the street.....

• Banned

Typical idiot argument. Pick one small detail and harp on that.
The guy never really presented a threat. He really wasnt doing anything illegal anyway. He hadnt strongarmed a store owner. He hadnt acted aggressively. The cops didnt need to shoot him and it would have been a bad shoot.
You're digging yourself deeper and deeper on this one.

LOL. Your ignorance is fun to watch.

One exposes you for a lie - or just plain old ignorance, and then you write shit like that.

Delish.

Yeah, he was such a "non-threat" that the police blocked off that section of the street.....
Idiot.

Oh, that really hurt. Anything of value to add to the OP, or are you just here to troll?

Idiot.

No doubt it was for his own protection, then?

I was raised to asssume all guns are loaded. Cops are trained the same. It is the height of stupidity to think that he could not or would not point the gun IN AN INSTANT and shoot someone IN AN INSTANT.

He got a pass for the same reason as this --

10600591_686743854752005_5992061217392685829_n.jpg

I was raised to asssume all guns are loaded. Cops are trained the same. It is the height of stupidity to think that he could not or would not point the gun IN AN INSTANT and shoot someone IN AN INSTANT.

He got a pass for the same reason as this --

10600591_686743854752005_5992061217392685829_n.jpg
Two totally different situations,you can't compare them.

This crazy-assed, drunk white dude, jaywalking, confronted by cops, refuses to put down his gun. He was not carrying ID.

The crazy-assed, drunk white dude was talking about revolution. His name is Joseph Houseman. I wonder if his name is associated with a Tea Party chapter in Michigan...

The man was never charged. Why was this man never charged? Why does a crazy-assed, drunken white senior man get a pass for breaking the law?

Hmmmmm.....

well you racist fucking low life

he didn't jaywalk and has the right to carry.

but a bunch of leftist pussies like you, got scared of the old man in pj's and called the cops.

How does it feel to be this fucking dumb?
How does it feel to be scared of the fact that people own guns?

Hmmmmm.....

Would you have him shot for attempting to jaywalk? He wasn't harming anybody. Wow...you people are getting to be control Nazis.

Well, Rabid is the definition of stupid, ignorant people. A white man with a gun threatoning to kill people is just someone having a bad day. But a black teenager jaywalking is a threat to society and should be gunned down.
You mean a gentile giant sort of teenager who was videotaped charging back at an old man whose store he was robbing?

Well, Rabid is the definition of stupid, ignorant people. A white man with a gun threatoning to kill people is just someone having a bad day. But a black teenager jaywalking is a threat to society and should be gunned down.
he didn't threaten to kill people you lying fuck

Actually, yes he did.
really? I watched the whole thing, so I know you are a lying pile of garbage, a trash sub human, that is pissed the poorl old white guy didn't get killed for standing on the corner with a :eek: gun.

Forum List

Back