Why did the Koreans show more molon labe than Bostonians

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
During the Rodney king riots people protected themselves with ar's and the people of Boston hide in their homes... And Paul revere came from this town

During the Rodney king riots people protected themselves with ar's and the people of Boston hide in their homes... And Paul revere came from this town

To be fair, I think the ham-handedness of the manhunt caught a bunch of people off guard.

Still, I think it's interesting to speculate as to how well such a law enforcement effort would have been tolerated in ...say Texas or certain parts of Georgia. ;)

To be fair, I think the ham-handedness of the manhunt caught a bunch of people off guard.

Still, I think it's interesting to speculate as to how well such a law enforcement effort would have been tolerated in ...say Texas or certain parts of Georgia. ;)

that fucking shit hole Bosss-ton is filled with jelly fish spined liberals, i doubt there is a patriot within 100 miles of Bosss-ton. :up:

So what's your point tyroneweaver and capstone? Fuck Boston?

What great Americans you are... :cool:

Law enforcement was after the bad guys, and everyone knew they were the bad guys. Nobody was threatened or felt threatened by the police actions that were taken. This was not a situation where the police were shutting down the city to put a stop to riots or protests. I don't think you would have seen anything different in Texas, Georgia, or anywhere. People wanted these guys caught. The police didn't want citizens roaming the streets with guns drawn. That would have made them potential targets of the police not knowing if they were the enemy or not.

Have you not seen the "military" style house to house searches that took place? Armed police in full protective body armor bang on the door pull whoever answers out and sends them down the street with their hands over their head. It took them six minutes to clear one home and they had no permission, they assaulted the residents, they held them at gun point while the house was searched.

Where in the USA is that legal?

They all ought to sue the PD for civil rights violation in civil court. Boston would be as financially broke as their police are ethically broke.

Can't speak for TW, but I certainly didn't mean to belittle anyone effected by the disproportionately heavy-handedness of certain law enforcement measures taken in the search for this teenager. It's just that I don't believe things like multiple citywide lock-downs, warrantless searches and seizures, and droves of paramilitary agents/equipment roaming/clearing public and private streets and buildings ...would have been tolerated quite as well in other parts of the country.

If anything, I'd say fuck the decision to suspend the civil liberties of US citizens (however temporarily) under the guise of national security.

I like how Boston people tell them they had to stay in their house and then search them without a search warrant . This is pretty much Marshall Law and they waved their flags at the police and government. To me this is a test for Obama to see how far he can go with the American people!! One step a time to take our freedoms away , thinking we wont notice. I know I do. Liberals are to far up his ass to see it

its a given folks will put aside what they normally espouse and claim to be god given from my cold dead hand declamations to save their own asses, but it would be nice for some consistency.

yes, those searches were pretty ham handed and, well, it was like Martial law, the citizens didn't say boo, they were happy to have the swat, state police, county sheriffs , local police etc. all geared up and turning the place upside down marching them out of their homes with their hands on top of their heads (like some bruce willis movie from yesteryear ;)) could be made to look worse than maybe, what it was.......

whats interesting is, and I would wager too- that IF this were in a say, a black section of town in Alabama, the police ( as in the Boston incident) were predominantly white and searching for 2 bank robbers who had just shot a cop after holding up a bank or something, this would have played much differently amongst the very blue state and city of Boston......;)

Or- I wonder what the % of for/against vis a vis warrant-less wiretapping was in Boston circa 2005:eusa_whistle:

no atheists in foxholes....

Bunch of dead Texans or Georgians? :dunno:

Maybe so.

Question is: would such an outcome have been more widely painted as an indictment of the 'police state' we're all currently being conditioned to accept, or would it have been pushed as the inevitable result of extremist ideologies clashing with socially acceptable methods of law enforcement?

Either way, if believing that the civil liberties guaranteed to me as a citizen of the United States are sacred enough to stand up for at any cost (yes, even in the face of a perceived danger, foreign or domestic)...makes me an extremist, then the America founded by our forefathers is already dead.

Have you not seen the "military" style house to house searches that took place? Armed police in full protective body armor bang on the door pull whoever answers out and sends them down the street with their hands over their head. It took them six minutes to clear one home and they had no permission, they assaulted the residents, they held them at gun point while the house was searched.

Where in the USA is that legal?

They all ought to sue the PD for civil rights violation in civil court. Boston would be as financially broke as their police are ethically broke.

It sounds like you saw the same video I did. If you look carefully you will see that when the people from the house walked down the sidewalk with their hands on their heads there was a second group of swat members that patted them down.

Even more disgusting.

I served during Viertnam, and not only that, the only child of my mom and dad.

To anwer your question, You guesster chesster.

Forum List

Back