Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

GEORGE W. BUSH: "Cross the road once, shame on.... shame on ...you... you cross, you can't git crossed again!"

Or: "I dunno where the other side of the road is, I don't spend that much time on it"

NANCY PELOSI: "We have to cross the road to find out what's on it"

BILL O'REILLY: "Because there's a war on road-crossing!"
hair-fire.gif

ANN COULTER: "To get away from whining 9/11 harpies"

Carla Danger ne' Cruella Deville: Chicken? I wanted Dalmatian puppies to cross the road! But if the chicken is Republican, I'll skin it anyway...

Oh and HATE PALIN.

Pogo: Gufah, hate Palin! What wit, wish I could come up with such clever quips...

yawn...amazing how a woman that has so little input on the running of the world, or even the country, takes up so much space in tiny minds.

We're not half as numb above the shoulders as Steve Schmidt and John McCain. Ever watch the 2012 movie "Game Change?"

Never heard of it.

Never heard of Steve Schmidt.

Just looked it up on IMDB.

Looks like a hit piece by liberals.

Considering the main stars, Ed Harris, Julianne Moore, Woody Harrelson, that would be a pretty good guess.

Schmidt is played by Woody Harrelson in the HBO film Game Change. The film, based on chapters of the book of the same title by political journalists John Heilemann and Mark Halperin, focuses on the choice of Sarah Palin as John McCain's running mate in the 2008 United States presidential election. Schmidt is portrayed as initially pushing for the choice of Palin, before later thinking she was unqualified for the job and had limited knowledge of current affairs. The real Schmidt voiced his approval of the film, saying that "it tells the truth of the campaign" and that watching the film was tantamount to "an out-of-body experience."

Steve Schmidt says the film was accurate.

Steve Schmidt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yawn...amazing how a woman that has so little input on the running of the world, or even the country, takes up so much space in tiny minds.

We're not half as numb above the shoulders as Steve Schmidt and John McCain. Ever watch the 2012 movie "Game Change?"

At least Schmidt has been honest about his fuck up. They had no idea Sarah Palin didn't know anything, and I don't know why they assumed she did.

Never heard of it.

Considering the main stars, Ed Harris, Julianne Moore, Woody Harrelson, that would be a pretty good guess.

Schmidt is played by Woody Harrelson in the HBO film Game Change. The film, based on chapters of the book of the same title by political journalists John Heilemann and Mark Halperin, focuses on the choice of Sarah Palin as John McCain's running mate in the 2008 United States presidential election. Schmidt is portrayed as initially pushing for the choice of Palin, before later thinking she was unqualified for the job and had limited knowledge of current affairs. The real Schmidt voiced his approval of the film, saying that "it tells the truth of the campaign" and that watching the film was tantamount to "an out-of-body experience."

Still yawning.

a partisan, political, hit piece.

Carla Danger ne' Cruella Deville: Chicken? I wanted Dalmatian puppies to cross the road! But if the chicken is Republican, I'll skin it anyway...

Oh and HATE PALIN.

Pogo: Gufah, hate Palin! What wit, wish I could come up with such clever quips...

Uncensored2008--Build a wall so chickens don't cross the road. Did you know that 30 million chickens cast an illegal vote, and they all vote Democrat?

Cruella DeVille: The chicken crossed the road to get to the planned parenthood abortion clinic to escape the NAZI REPUBLICAN TALIBAN forcing her to have eggs against her will.

BTW: We have a special on chicken spleens, livers, and hearts, today only....

Cruella DeVille: The chicken crossed the road to get to the planned parenthood abortion clinic to escape the NAZI REPUBLICAN TALIBAN forcing her to have eggs against her will.

BTW: We have a special on chicken spleens, livers, and hearts, today only....

After laying two eggs, Carla_Danger got it fixed where she won't lay any more eggs. :p

Never heard of it.

Still yawning.

That's an uneducated opinion.

Carla_Danger--Chickens crossing the road in 1957 were about half of the size they are now. Now they are pumped full of antibiotics and steroids. Millions of chickens would like to cross the road, but instead are caged and treated in the most inhumane way possible. I no longer participate in the poor treatment of chickens or any other animals, by not eating them.

Go vegetarians!!!

giant_chickens-0-jpg.jpg

Carla_Danger--Chickens crossing the road in 1957 were about half of the size they are now. Now they are pumped full of antibiotics and steroids. Millions of chickens would like to cross the road, but instead are caged and treated in the most inhumane way possible. I no longer participate in the poor treatment of chickens or any other animals, by not eating them.

Go vegetarians!!!

giant_chickens-0-jpg.jpg

cowskull037_zps054d0cdf.jpg

Cow teeth

68390674.Yy0mfytg.jpg

Wolf teeth

images

Human teeth

Any questions?

Go vegetarians!!!

giant_chickens-0-jpg.jpg

cowskull037_zps054d0cdf.jpg

Cow teeth

68390674.Yy0mfytg.jpg

Wolf teeth

images

Human teeth

Any questions?

What's astonishing is that you can't see the difference between human teeth compared to that wolf. lol The only way you can convince me, is for you to hunt an animal, kill it with your hands and shred it with your teeth, eat in raw, then post it on youtube.

There is no more authoritative source on anthropological issues than paleontologist Dr. Richard Leakey, who explains what anyone who has taken an introductory physiology course might have discerned intuitively--that humans are herbivores. Leakey notes that "[y]ou can't tear flesh by hand, you can't tear hide by hand.... We wouldn't have been able to deal with food source that required those large canines" (although we have teeth that are called "canines," they bear little resemblance to the canines of carnivores).

In fact, our hands are perfect for grabbing and picking fruits and vegetables. Similarly, like the intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long (carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat). We don't have sharp claws to seize and hold down prey. And most of us (hopefully) lack the instinct that would drive us to chase and then kill animals and devour their raw carcasses. Dr. Milton Mills builds on these points and offers dozens more in his essay, "A Comparative Anatomy of Eating."

Shattering The Meat Myth: Humans Are Natural Vegetarians

Never heard of it.

Still yawning.

That's an uneducated opinion.

that;s a non-partisan opinion.

You should try one sometime.

taken an introductory physiology course might have discerned intuitively--that humans are herbivores. Leakey notes that "[y]ou can't tear flesh by hand, you can't tear hide by hand.... We wouldn't have been able to deal with food source that required those large canines" (although we have teeth that are called "canines," they bear little resemblance to the canines of carnivores).

In fact, our hands are perfect for grabbing and picking fruits and vegetables. Similarly, like the intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long (carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat). We don't have sharp claws to seize and hold down prey. And most of us (hopefully) lack the instinct that would drive us to chase and then kill animals and devour their raw carcasses. Dr. Milton Mills builds on these points and offers dozens more in his essay, "A Comparative Anatomy of Eating."

That's just off the charts stupid. Of course we can rip through and chew meat. We are omnivores not herbivorous. Billions of people have proven it.

Because one side of the road was in the south and the other side the north.
The stress from hearing " tastes like chicken" was no longer bearable so they fled to the vegan peoples PETA security.

taken an introductory physiology course might have discerned intuitively--that humans are herbivores. Leakey notes that "[y]ou can't tear flesh by hand, you can't tear hide by hand.... We wouldn't have been able to deal with food source that required those large canines" (although we have teeth that are called "canines," they bear little resemblance to the canines of carnivores).

That's just off the charts stupid. Of course we can rip through and chew meat. We are omnivores not herbivorous. Billions of people have proven it.

Ding dong was comparing human teeth to wolves, which are carnivores. And just because we can eat meat, it doesn't mean we should. As I already pointed out, our intestines are long, while a carnivores intestines are short and can digest meat much faster. Obviously, you didn't read the entire link.

The point is this: Thousands of years ago when we were hunter-gatherers, we may have needed a bit of meat in our diets in times of scarcity, but we don't need it now. Says Dr. William C. Roberts, editor of the American Journal of Cardiology, "Although we think we are, and we act as if we are, human beings are not natural carnivores. When we kill animals to eat them, they end up killing us, because their flesh, which contains cholesterol and saturated fat, was never intended for human beings, who are natural herbivores."

Sure, most of us are "behavioral omnivores"--that is, we eat meat, so that defines us as omnivorous. But our evolution and physiology are herbivorous, and ample science proves that when we choose to eat meat, that causes problems, from decreased energy and a need for more sleep up to increased risk for obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.

Old habits die hard, and it's convenient for people who like to eat meat to think that there is evidence to support their belief that eating meat is "natural" or the cause of our evolution. For many years, I too, clung to the idea that meat and dairy were good for me; I realize now that I was probably comforted to have justification for my continued attachment to the traditions I grew up with.

But in fact top nutritional and anthropological scientists from the most reputable institutions imaginable say categorically that humans are natural herbivores, and that we will be healthier today if we stick with our herbivorous roots. It may be inconvenient, but it alas, it is the truth.

We're not omnivores--- DOGS are omnivores. Carla's link has it exactly right.

Forum List

Back