I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
The letter from the Biden campaign to the Commission on Presidential Debates

Good points are made.

1715811570282.png

What, exactly does this have to do with the debate, planned for the 27th? Or are you simply trying to change the subject? BTW, don't you already have an actual thread on that topic? Why don't you use that one. I think there is already a copy of the indictment there, as that is the answer.
About the Debate, it will be interesting what both sides get written into the rules.
I am trying to get a simple answer to a simple question anywhere on this board that I can... I've read the indictment and its just an indictment it does not specify a crime that would warrant a jury trial in NY....
All of you say there is a crime and its in the indictment but none of you can tell me what it is... experts on TV don't know what it is.... three words or so is all you need to tell me what the crime is... hey maybe I will agree its a crime but I first need to know what it is....

Me????

Nope. I won't vote for either of these clowns.
Sorry, not you per se, but those that create low expectations. Just like Trump benefited from low expectations in 2016 in his debates with Hillary, Biden may now benefit from them in 2024.

My point is beware of creating low expectations for your opponent because if he exceeds them, he will benefit greatly in public opinion.

Last edited:
Sorry, not you per se, but those that create low expectations. Just like Trump benefited from low expectations in 2016 in his debates with Hillary, Biden now will benefit from them in 2024.
Yep. Pathetic

First one is leaving our hostages to die at the hands of Hamas terrorists.
So you got nothing. Good one. Trump liked to negotiate with terrorists and has added to the likelihood of terrorism by openly dealing with terrorists. In November, 2019, under Trump two hostages held by the Taliban for more than three years in Afghanistan, the American Kevin King and the Australian Timothy Weeks, were released as part of a deal that included the freeing of three senior Taliban leaders held in Afghan jails. Now they know an American equals a release. So much for no negotiating with terrorists.

Then a year later he agreed to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Trump is a terrorist’s best friend. He has put so many of them back in play and has emboldened them to take Americans.

So you got nothing. Good one. Trump liked to negotiate with terrorists and has added to the likelihood of terrorism by openly dealing with terrorists. In November, 2019, under Trump two hostages held by the Taliban for more than three years in Afghanistan, the American Kevin King and the Australian Timothy Weeks, were released as part of a deal that included the freeing of three senior Taliban leaders held in Afghan jails. Now they know an American equals a release. So much for no negotiating with terrorists.

Then a year later he agreed to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Trump is a terrorist’s best friend. He has put so many of them back in play and has emboldened them to take Americans.

Leaving our hostages to die at the hands of Hamas terrorists is only "nothing" to shitstains like you. Human beings are disgusted by it.

How many terrorist do you think The Border Is Closed *Joe has let in to roam the country freely over the past three years?

No one will win. Least of all the American public. But, they're gonna vote for one of these two derelicts anyway. So the American public deserves to lose.
Right, because you're offer a great alternative. Oh wait, you're not, you just whine about everyone else.

Forum List

Back