Why did Romney Lose?

Why did Romney lose the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
401K a scam? How so? My son at age 26 already has 20K in his. Tell him that is a scam.
How does GM put "money aside" WHEN IT HAS NO MONEY TO PUT ASIDE?
Love you honey but you need just a bit of economics taught to you to understand that the car industry has been so competitive for 50 years that THEY have to model their benefit packages along with the competition OR THEY GO BROKE just like GM did.
GM salary structure for management was one of the lowest in the industry.
The rich pay their fair share now and more.
I am open to single payer.

Guy, you don't get to lecture us on economics when the last three devastating recessions have been on your watch.

It just doesn't happen. You have all the credibility of Jeff Dahmner as a nutrtionist. Any thing you morons say about economics only deserves a big "Fuck You". You just don't have credibility on this issue. Sorry, man, you just don't.

GM had money to put aside. They spent it on big glass offices and big salaries and big payouts...

Another part of the problem is the reason why GM has so many retirees is because it has been around so long. The Japanese companies haven't hit this problem yet for their US Factories (and in Japan, they have single payer and strong unions, so this doesn't turn up as an issue.) What makes matters worse is that GM used to make m ost of its components, but they've spun that out to subcontractors like the company I work for.

You do not have a clue what "supply side" is.
What I am speaking is GROWING ECONOMY.
Now Joe, what was the population in 1900 in America?
Are you claiming that in 1900 WE HAD THE SAME AMOUNT OF ASSETTS AND MONEY in the economy as now? That everytime more workers come into the workforce there is the same amount of money in the money supply? That assets never increase and investments always stay the same.

You are lost dude! You have zero sense in economics. The economy is ALWAYS growing, always faster when government keeps it's hands out of it.
You believe the pie always stays the same and you folks have a small piece. FALSE. The pie is ALWAYS growing, as long as government stays the hell out of it.
Stick to the hammers.

Supply Side doesn't work. Never did. Never will.

And the bullshit about the "Growing Pie" and if you just let us have a bigger slice, we'll make m ore for the rest of you...

Well, it's like hiring this guy to be your nutrition spokesman..

jeffrey-dahmer.jpg

Come to think of it, Bain and Hostess are really kind of the kind of Cannibal Economics you guys support.

And it got rejected on Nov. 6, in case you aren't up on current events.

401K a scam? How so? My son at age 26 already has 20K in his. Tell him that is a scam.
How does GM put "money aside" WHEN IT HAS NO MONEY TO PUT ASIDE?
Love you honey but you need just a bit of economics taught to you to understand that the car industry has been so competitive for 50 years that THEY have to model their benefit packages along with the competition OR THEY GO BROKE just like GM did.
GM salary structure for management was one of the lowest in the industry.
The rich pay their fair share now and more.
I am open to single payer.

Guy, you don't get to lecture us on economics when the last three devastating recessions have been on your watch.

It just doesn't happen. You have all the credibility of Jeff Dahmner as a nutrtionist. Any thing you morons say about economics only deserves a big "Fuck You". You just don't have credibility on this issue. Sorry, man, you just don't.

GM had money to put aside. They spent it on big glass offices and big salaries and big payouts...

Another part of the problem is the reason why GM has so many retirees is because it has been around so long. The Japanese companies haven't hit this problem yet for their US Factories (and in Japan, they have single payer and strong unions, so this doesn't turn up as an issue.) What makes matters worse is that GM used to make m ost of its components, but they've spun that out to subcontractors like the company I work for.

My uncle in NY bought his first Toyota in 1967.
Toyota has been manufacturing cars worldwide since 1937.
They started exporting to the US in 1957, big time started in 1967 with the Corrolla coming here.
And you claim they "have not hit the problem yet".:lol:
Yeah, sure Joe, maybe they haven't as maybe they have 88 year old Japs refusing to be coddled with large pension payments. They work instead.
Jesus, you always prove my point. You have no clue on economics.
Toyota has been retiring workers for 40 + years.
But I, unlike you, know my limitations and try to hire good craftsmen like you to work on my home because I KNOW you know that.
You are a know it all on everything Joe.
Give it up. Stick to what you do best. Economics is your weak suit.

Are you claiming that in 1900 WE HAD THE SAME AMOUNT OF ASSETTS AND MONEY in the economy as now? That everytime more workers come into the workforce there is the same amount of money in the money supply? That assets never increase and investments always stay the same.

You are lost dude! You have zero sense in economics. The economy is ALWAYS growing, always faster when government keeps it's hands out of it.
You believe the pie always stays the same and you folks have a small piece. FALSE. The pie is ALWAYS growing, as long as government stays the hell out of it.
Stick to the hammers.

And the bullshit about the "Growing Pie" and if you just let us have a bigger slice, we'll make m ore for the rest of you...

jeffrey-dahmer.jpg

Come to think of it, Bain and Hostess are really kind of the kind of Cannibal Economics you guys support.

If you do not know that the economy is always growing then you are ignorant.
How could we survive without a growing economy?
Where does the $$ come from if it does not grow?
What nursery sells those money trees?

Romney lost because he's a lying sociopath who had several gaffs throughout his campaign, no new or even workable ideas for the economy and was controlled by handlers that the majority of Americans do not like. Plus he was extremely easy to make fun of.
Sociopath?

A sociopath is someone who threatens a fellow employee who has children to support with egregious harm to her work and reputation if she doesn't tow the union goon line and get dirt on the boss so the goons can blackmail him. When criminals take over a business, it's time to peel them and their goons back and give the jobs to people who don't threaten other people if they don't strike over the union boss having a snotty nose over profits the people who invested in the business get for backing the business with their cash and want a reasonable rate of return on their investment.

I've seen these same people who'd blackmail others take their paychecks and blow it on $200,000 RVs to take on a vacation twice a year, buy second homes, etc. They didn't have the guts to put that money on a business to employ other people. They think people are nuts who do that. It keeps them down, and they aren't bright enough to figure it out that if you don't save a little back when you're young for retirement, invest it in businesses that make money, you'll be able to retire in comfort.

Laws of mercy, Mr. Brunswick.

Stick to the hammers.

jeffrey-dahmer.jpg

Well, Michelle Obama doesn't check people's credentials at the polls, she might hire someone like Jeffrey to plan your fricken meals at McDonalds.

You might not like the turdbird sandwich provided by the gummint reforms made by people who don't check other people's backgrounds.

Not to worry, though, Mr. Daumer got himself murdered in jail. He is no longer with us.

The left successfully created a narrative of Romney that he is an evil, white, baby eating crazy that hates women and minorities.

I know, fucking stupid.. but that is the average Obama voter... they believe pretty much anything.... no matter how detached from reality.

The left successfully created a narrative of Romney that he is an evil, white, baby eating crazy that hates women and minorities.

I know, fucking stupid.. but that is the average Obama voter... they believe pretty much anything.... no matter how detached from reality.

Sums it up quite well. Short and sweet.
LIVs elected Obama.
Low Information Voters.

So the reason Romney lost is that voters are stupid.

Funny, that's always the reason ultimately given, by both silly parties.

Not the # 1 reason but that is in the Top 10 Hit Parade.
#1 reason is the abortion and gay boogeyman BS in the platform and the idiot men that open their mouths on abortion and the anti gay marriage, with good intentions but wrong, ideologues.

[

They started exporting to the US in 1957, big time started in 1967 with the Corrolla coming here.
Yeah, sure Joe, maybe they haven't as maybe they have 88 year old Japs refusing to be coddled with large pension payments. They work instead.
But I, unlike you, know my limitations and try to hire good craftsmen like you to work on my home because I KNOW you know that.

We can add "Japanese Culture" to the list of things you are ignorant of.

Frankly, guy, I'd LOVE if we ran our businesses like the Japanese do.

CEO's only make 12 times what line workers make, the workplaces are unionized, the unions have a say in who gets to be CEO.

Oh, yeah, and Japan has universal health care their government pays for.

#1 reason is the abortion and gay boogeyman BS in the platform and the idiot men that open their mouths on abortion and the anti gay marriage, with good intentions but wrong, ideologues.

Bullshit. Reagan and Bush ran with the abortion and gay boogeyman BS and they STILL won.

Heck, the gay stuff probalby put Bush over the top in 2004.

The reason you all lost that instead of getting a guy who hid the plutocracy under the religion, you got a guy who hid his religion (because it was a batshit crazy cult!!!) and was outright about the Plutocracy.

And despite a weak economy, the American people overwealming rejected it.

Now, while nothing will make me happier than watching the Theocrats and the Plutocrats beat the shit out of each other for the next few years... if the GOP doesn't get right with working folks, they are going to keep losing elections.

[

It doesn't matter if the economy grows or not if the 1% take all the proceeds...

A bigger pie isn't important if my slice gets smaller every year. Then I don't get concerned about how big the pie is... I just want to shove it down someone's throat...

[

We can add "Japanese Culture" to the list of things you are ignorant of.

Frankly, guy, I'd LOVE if we ran our businesses like the Japanese do.

CEO's only make 12 times what line workers make, the workplaces are unionized, the unions have a say in who gets to be CEO.

Oh, yeah, and Japan has universal health care their government pays for.

Japanese culture is respect for the bosses.
You lose on that one big time. You have no respect for anyone but yourself.
You are a legend in your own mind.

[

It doesn't matter if the economy grows or not if the 1% take all the proceeds...

A bigger pie isn't important if my slice gets smaller every year. Then I don't get concerned about how big the pie is... I just want to shove it down someone's throat...

I am about the 50% so how do I get one cent if the 1% get all the proceeds?
You are so full of shit Joe, you do not even believe the bull shit you post.

Bullshit. Reagan and Bush ran with the abortion and gay boogeyman BS and they STILL won.

Heck, the gay stuff probalby put Bush over the top in 2004.

The reason you all lost that instead of getting a guy who hid the plutocracy under the religion, you got a guy who hid his religion (because it was a batshit crazy cult!!!) and was outright about the Plutocracy.

And despite a weak economy, the American people overwealming rejected it.

Now, while nothing will make me happier than watching the Theocrats and the Plutocrats beat the shit out of each other for the next few years... if the GOP doesn't get right with working folks, they are going to keep losing elections.

Reagan was good friends with Rock Hudson and many other Hollywood gay folks.
He was against abortion but never sided with the amendment folks.
He avoided that like the plague.

For the 1001th time Joe, what exactly, specifically makes you a working folk when you work a 40 hour week and I am not a working folk when I work a 70 hour week.
And remember, you are not speaking to the Low Information Voter uneducated masses you work with here.
So tell us.

[

Japanese culture is respect for the bosses.
You lose on that one big time. You have no respect for anyone but yourself.
You are a legend in your own mind.

again, you are dealing in stereotypes, not reality.

Cultural things aside, the Japanese model has one where bosses also respect workers, as I stated above.

Unions have a lot of power that would make the plutocrats defecate themselves.

And the CEO's don't make 400 times what a line worker does even when losing business.

Forum List

Back