Why did Romney Lose?

Why did Romney lose the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Between the fact that half of this country receives some kind of free shit and 20 million more free shitters about ready to vote in 2016. I don't expect to ever win another election.

Enjoy your mess when it comes down on your heads!

[

I am about the 50% so how do I get one cent if the 1% get all the proceeds?
You are so full of shit Joe, you do not even believe the bull shit you post.

Why aren't you about the 100%.

I thoroughly believe what I say. Plutocracy sucks... and frankly, you guys are going to go the way of the Romanovs and Bourbons soon enough.

The problem is, these idiots end up taking a lot of people with them.

[

Reagan was good friends with Rock Hudson and many other Hollywood gay folks.
He was against abortion but never sided with the amendment folks.
He avoided that like the plague.

You miss the point, as usual. The Plutocrats don't actually believe in this shit. They just talk about it alot. They've been talking smack about abortion for 40 years, but they haven't moved it one inch.

They talk about it because it gets working people particularly the ones who believe in Sky Fairies, to vote against their own economic interests.

If the GOP ran on pure, unadultered plutocracy, they'd lose. Badly. So please. Please chase the religious nuts out of your party.

For the 1001th time Joe, what exactly, specifically makes you a working folk when you work a 40 hour week and I am not a working folk when I work a 70 hour week.
And remember, you are not speaking to the Low Information Voter uneducated masses you work with here.
So tell us.

Actually, you sound m ore and more like a talk radio zombie every day.

I mean, just go full birfer on me and you'll have the whole set...

I simply don't give a fuck how many hours you spend at the office. Frankly, that just tells me you are probably a horrible manager in addition to being a horrible human being.

My ex-boss. The Asshole who cure me of Republicanism once and for all. Yeah, he put in a lot of hours. And he screwed his employees at every oppurtunity. His response to the recession was to fire all his long-term employees because they were making more. Forget they brought him to the point he had gotten. Fuck 'em, I've got hungry waif willing to work for less.

[

Japanese culture is respect for the bosses.
You lose on that one big time. You have no respect for anyone but yourself.
You are a legend in your own mind.

again, you are dealing in stereotypes, not reality.

Cultural things aside, the Japanese model has one where bosses also respect workers, as I stated above.

Unions have a lot of power that would make the plutocrats defecate themselves.

And the CEO's don't make 400 times what a line worker does even when losing business.

You claim we do not work because we own our own businesses and then call US out for using stereotypes!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[

Reagan was good friends with Rock Hudson and many other Hollywood gay folks.
He was against abortion but never sided with the amendment folks.
He avoided that like the plague.

You miss the point, as usual. The Plutocrats don't actually believe in this shit. They just talk about it alot. They've been talking smack about abortion for 40 years, but they haven't moved it one inch.

They talk about it because it gets working people particularly the ones who believe in Sky Fairies, to vote against their own economic interests.

If the GOP ran on pure, unadultered plutocracy, they'd lose. Badly. So please. Please chase the religious nuts out of your party.

For the 1001th time Joe, what exactly, specifically makes you a working folk when you work a 40 hour week and I am not a working folk when I work a 70 hour week.
And remember, you are not speaking to the Low Information Voter uneducated masses you work with here.
So tell us.

Actually, you sound m ore and more like a talk radio zombie every day.

I mean, just go full birfer on me and you'll have the whole set...

I simply don't give a fuck how many hours you spend at the office. Frankly, that just tells me you are probably a horrible manager in addition to being a horrible human being.

My ex-boss. The Asshole who cure me of Republicanism once and for all. Yeah, he put in a lot of hours. And he screwed his employees at every oppurtunity. His response to the recession was to fire all his long-term employees because they were making more. Forget they brought him to the point he had gotten. Fuck 'em, I've got hungry waif willing to work for less.

My office is in my house you bumblefuck.
I am on the road 8-12 hours a day interviewing witnesses all over.
Who gives a shit about your ex-bosses, you cry baby.
You are worse than an old woman, bitch and moan.
Grow some stones.

Poll to follow...

Edit- It's an open poll, vote for as many options as you like.

I think they all applied except Mormonism and Paul Ryan.

I don't think Ryan really helped his campaign, but he didn't really hurt it that much.

I also don't think anti-Mormonism hurt his campaign as much as it should have, because he didn't talk about it and no one else wanted to talk about it, either.

He flipped and flopped on issues too much and honestly I do not think his likability factor was good at all. Even if you could compromise on some of his views and I do believe he is a nice man who is just not easy to warm up to for most moderates and independents. The extremists on either side I usually discount for the obvious reasons, they hate everyone who is not just like they are.

Poll to follow...

I don't think Ryan really helped his campaign, but he didn't really hurt it that much.

I also don't think anti-Mormonism hurt his campaign as much as it should have, because he didn't talk about it and no one else wanted to talk about it, either.

Why did Romney Lose?

Space aliens !

Poll to follow...

Why did Romney Lose?

Space aliens !

Newest meme.....Anonymous the hacker group got involved on the Obummer side...

Grow some stones.

Just because you are out there taking dirty pictures because you couldn't make it as a real cop, don't give me your sob story.

Ain't interested.

Suck up all them extra taxes, dickwad.

The liberal media is exceptionally good at lying.

Mitts slightest misstep was headline news.
Obamas horrific record was never brought up.

how hard is that to grasp?
So you are actually saying fox was all pro obama? Seriously, address that please.

Grow some stones.

Just because you are out there taking dirty pictures because you couldn't make it as a real cop, don't give me your sob story.

Ain't interested.

Suck up all them extra taxes, dickwad.

Have told you 1001 times I DO NOT DO DOMESTIC DIVORCE WORK dumbass.
But all you keep coming back with is this "dirty pictures" BS.
I pay very little taxes. Put my $$ in SEP IRA, regular IRA and tax free municipal bonds.
The only thing you do have correct is YOU pay too much in taxes.
Because you are too stupid to know that it is THE TAX CODE that is the the problem.
Those of us that read above a 9th grade level can figure it out.

[

Have told you 1001 times I DO NOT DO DOMESTIC DIVORCE WORK dumbass.
But all you keep coming back with is this "dirty pictures" BS.
I pay very little taxes. Put my $$ in SEP IRA, regular IRA and tax free municipal bonds.
The only thing you do have correct is YOU pay too much in taxes.
Because you are too stupid to know that it is THE TAX CODE that is the the problem.
Those of us that read above a 9th grade level can figure it out.

The only problem with the tax code is that it lets too many assholes keep too much money that could be put to far better uses.

Which everyone realized Nov. 6, which is why Romney lost.

Plutocracy was on the ballot, and we voted it down, baby!

In order to avoid discussing the growing racial balkanization, the Media keeps pushing this stuff:

* "The party of old people"

White 18-29: 51-44 for Romney
White 30-44: 59-38 for Romney
White 45-64: 61-38 for Romney
White 65 and older: 61-39 for Romney

Fact: Romney won among white millennials. And he won the "old white" segment and the 30-44-year-old segment by a similar margin.

* "The party of angry racist southern people"

Fact: Romney won the white vote in 40 states. Including California, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Delaware, Maryland... Obama won the white vote in some of the whitest states: Iowa, NH, Maine, Oregon... What does this tell you?

* "The party that hates women"

Fact: Romney won among white women 56-42. The best result since Reagan in 1984.

* "The party of the rich"

Under $30,000: 63-35 for Obama
$30,000 - $49,999: 57-42 for Obama
$50,000 - $99,999: 52-46 for Romney
$100,000 - $199,999: 54-44 for Romney
$200,000 - $249,999: 52-47 for Romney
$250,000 or more: 55-42 for Romney

Fact: Most people making $50K or more voted for Romney (including almost 40% of latinos)

* "The party of the uneducated"

College graduate: 50-48 for Obama
No college degree: 51-47 for Obama

Fact: no meaningful differences

Last edited:
Romney Won Zero Votes In 9 Cleveland Precints, 59 Philadelphia Precincts | TheBlaze.com

cuyahoga-precincts-2012jpg-8107831f12c11856-620x614.jpg

No matter if the GOP picks a liberal; he has zero chance to become the mayor of cities like Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc

Do all white southerners vote the same way? West Virginia voted for Romney 62-35 but elected a democrat for everything else: US senator, governor, attorney general, secretary of state, auditor, treasurer, agriculture commissioner and both state house and senate majorities.

Okay, the fact you are using Crazy Glenn Beck (A guy who proves why Mormons shouldn't be let outside without adult supervision) as a source kind of discredits anything you have to say at this point.

I've been to Cleveland... A nearly dead city because of the de-industrialization policies espoused by Romney. I'd be amazed ANYONE there would vote for him.

America has become an Old World country - Telegraph

The United States is now officially one of us: an Old World country complete with class hatred, ethnic Balkanisation, bourgeois guilt and a paternalist ruling elite. And it is locked into the same death spiral of high public spending and self-defeating wealth redistribution as we are. Welcome to the future, and the beginning of what may turn out to be the terminal decline of the West.

Okay, the fact you are using Crazy Glenn Beck (A guy who proves why Mormons shouldn't be let outside without adult supervision) as a source kind of discredits anything you have to say at this point.

I've been to Cleveland... A nearly dead city because of the de-industrialization policies espoused by Romney. I'd be amazed ANYONE there would vote for him.

Don't shoot the messenger

Daily Kos: In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts - CBS News

De-industrialization? Think about those evil right-to-work states getting the new major factories

Caterpillar to build new plant in Georgia | GlobalPost
Airbus plans new factory in Alabama - Jul. 2, 2012
BMW SC Plant Expands, Is Now Largest U.S. Auto Exporter

You all seem to be missing the real reason.
The reason is because we have alot of people in this country that are foreigners voting, and also alot of people mentally incapable of seeing what obama is doing to us all and to our country. It is the voters that hold the blame and alot of them voted for reasons that are as dumb as you get. (such as getting free stuff from obama) wait til obamacare kicks in and see how happy those voters are then!!!!!!!!! Lol

Forum List

Back