Why Did Mueller Stop His Investigation

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.
If Trump is so sure of that, why isn't the report being released?

Has Trump in anyway prevented it’s release? I could be wrong, it I’m pretty sure Trump is all for releasing the report. For almost three years every never trumper conspiracy quack has been waiting for Sunday. That summery was supposed to be the precursor to Donald Trump wing frog walked out the whitehouse door and then Hillary clad all in white with a golden halo around her head would assume the mantle of potentate of America. That isn’t going to happen. Through three years, hundreds of anonymous sources over 5 “news” networks, violent protesters and the intelligence apparatus of the most powerful country on earth and for what? Rachael Maddow crying on air. CNN explaining their three years of lies. Folks need to calm down and get over it already. Just like the birthers had to give up on the token half negro not being borne in Nigeria, y’all need to come to terms with the fact that the presidant of the United States nust isn’t a Russian spy.

Mueller laid out extensive evidence for and against a case for obstruction without making a legal judgment on, just like they did with Nixon. It's up to the courts and congress to decide if Trump is guilty. Not Barr's decision to make.

Wait, you have that wrong, it is collusion, remember! Or have you changed direction again, and admitted that the Trump team did not collude with the Russians!

Barr claims Mueller said there was no actionable evidence that Trump conspired with Russia. If that is true, I am surprised, but accept his judgment. However, without seeing the report, we really don't know what Mueller said. Neither Barr or Mueller ever said there wasn't a case of obstruction.

They have nothing on Trump, and there’s really no other way to spin it. Democrats are lost right now. All they keep saying is they want see the report lol like it matters. They have nothing on Trump. That’s the pesky little fact that is driving them bonkers.

Has Trump in anyway prevented it’s release? I could be wrong, it I’m pretty sure Trump is all for releasing the report. For almost three years every never trumper conspiracy quack has been waiting for Sunday. That summery was supposed to be the precursor to Donald Trump wing frog walked out the whitehouse door and then Hillary clad all in white with a golden halo around her head would assume the mantle of potentate of America. That isn’t going to happen. Through three years, hundreds of anonymous sources over 5 “news” networks, violent protesters and the intelligence apparatus of the most powerful country on earth and for what? Rachael Maddow crying on air. CNN explaining their three years of lies. Folks need to calm down and get over it already. Just like the birthers had to give up on the token half negro not being borne in Nigeria, y’all need to come to terms with the fact that the presidant of the United States nust isn’t a Russian spy.

Mueller laid out extensive evidence for and against a case for obstruction without making a legal judgment on, just like they did with Nixon. It's up to the courts and congress to decide if Trump is guilty. Not Barr's decision to make.

Wait, you have that wrong, it is collusion, remember! Or have you changed direction again, and admitted that the Trump team did not collude with the Russians!

Barr claims Mueller said there was no actionable evidence that Trump conspired with Russia. If that is true, I am surprised, but accept his judgment. However, without seeing the report, we really don't know what Mueller said. Neither Barr or Mueller ever said there wasn't a case of obstruction.
Mueller does not have a gag order so at any time if he wants to, he can come out publicly to contradict Barr. That's not going to happen, and we don't need to expose innocent people and the Grand Jury to vultures like you and your party who will just abuse that privilege and weaponize it to your advantage. You have NO PURE MOTIVES.

You used up any trust The American People had in you with The Russian Dossier and Fake Russian Hoax and Investigation. 3 Investigations all said the same thing. No Collusion and No Obstruction.

Go Pound Salt.

I'm sure fox didn't mention it, so you wouldn't know. Barr's mind was made up before Mueller released his report.

Trump’s AG Pick Sent Memo to Justice Department Criticizing Mueller Probe: Report
Donald Trump’s choice for attorney general, William Barr, sent an unsolicited, 20-page memo to the Justice Department this year denouncing special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry into potential obstruction of justice by the president, The Wall Street Journal reports. Barr—who was nominated by Trump to take over for Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker and would oversee Mueller’s investigation if confirmed—reportedly said the inquiry was based on a “fatally misconceived” theory that would damage the presidency. Barr reportedly sent the document, dated June 8, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, writing that he thought his “views may be useful.”According to the Journal, Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority.

You do not have to be a smart a$$. You have no clue what I watch. You also have no clue if Barr's mind was already made up. OR if you do, let's see the proof.

You did read the post, didn't you?

Barr had already decided Trump hadn't obstructed anything. It was in his letter mentioned above.

"Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority."

Yeah, I read that....before today. Still does not prove that Barr already had his mind made up about Trump and collusion. You can argue till the cows come home. :SMILEW~130:

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.

Bull, you spin to much, and are grasping at straws.

1. Was Flynn prosecuted? Was he indicted? Is he up for sentencing? So then, how did Trump intervene?

2. How many AGs and FBI directors worked for the Obama Administration? Who picked them? The President has EVERY right under the constitution, to pick his cabinet members. He can fire them because they are cross eyed if he sees it as necessary.

3. When Comey and Trump had their meeting, Comey admitted under oath that he did NOT tell the President that he was under investigation. In fact, he told Trump that he was NOT! In essence, he lied to the Commander And Chief.

And so, from a logical point of view, how do you obstruct an investigation by firing the FBI director, over a crime that never happened, an investigation that you personally do NOT know that is ongoing, all the while having the right under the constitution to choose anyone you want for the job?!?!?!?!

I find it fascinating that your side would even pursue this, as its ramifications imply that the power given to the President is faulty under our constitution. You realize that your side is working totally on innuendo here? To prove any sort of obstruction of a crime never committed, you would have to have a tape recording with Trump on it, saying he was firing Comey SOLEY because of the investigation into his administration; not 10% because, not 30% because, but 100% because.

Short of that, your side would somehow have to prove state of mind. So now are you people Karnak the magnificent?

And what do we have as evidence you are wrong? Each and every person brought in to testify including Comey, proclaimed that---- NOBODY had tried to in any way, impede the investigation. THAT WAS ALL OF THEIR TESTIMONY! If you don't believe me, look it up. Their testimony is all over the internet.

And so, if YOUR side wants to pursue another loser idea, even as the hoaxers will soon be indicted since the special counsel has been disolved; the only question I have is----------->are the rank and file like you people, going to be dumb enough to back it up, putting your own credibility at risk again, without even researching this time for yourselves? They have been leading you people around by the nose for over 20 months, and look where it got you. You gonna keep letting them lead you from disaster, to disaster, without ever checking it out for yourself?!?!?!

Trump made it clear on National TV that he fired Comey with the intent of ending the investigation.

it was pretty thorough.... it wasn't pretty
all they could do was find unrelated petty crimes and harass people , threaten their families so they'd flip ,force em to cop pleas.
the usual heavy handed fist of "justice"

View attachment 252277

$25,000,000.00! Think about how much money that is to a normal working class American, disabled veterans, Hell, even Illegal immigrants, That's a lot of Tortillas, Huevos, and Chorizo my friends. Whoever is responsible for the Illegal investigation should be required to repay the American people the 25Mill. DNC should have to open their purse that's where the Dossier was funded. They can send a check to Don and help pay for the fence, an Olive branch so to speak ! :113: I love me!

Mueller did not have to bring in so much firepower doing those dawn raids

He cost the taxpayer big time

Why did mueller make such
An unethical decision?

One answer is to scare trump to stop him from going after the real criminals

Mueller must be charged with high treason

If Barr does not. Trump must fire Barr and get an AG that will charge the real criminals

IOW

You accept the conclusion but then you don't.

Color me shocked.

Mueller does not have a gag order so at any time if he wants to, he can come out publicly to contradict Barr. That's not going to happen,

Mueller has not and does not speak publicly. You can count on Congress requesting his presence whether by simple invite or by subpoena

You do not have to be a smart a$$. You have no clue what I watch. You also have no clue if Barr's mind was already made up. OR if you do, let's see the proof.

Barr had already decided Trump hadn't obstructed anything. It was in his letter mentioned above.

"Barr said he was concerned about the parts of the investigation examining whether Trump obstructed justice in requesting then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and by later firing Comey, because he believed the president had acted within his authority."

Yeah, I read that....before today. Still does not prove that Barr already had his mind made up about Trump and collusion. You can argue till the cows come home. :SMILEW~130:

Collusion and obstruction are two different things. Barr claimed there was neither. That is not what Mueller said. We need to see what the real report says, not just some 4 page note from Trump's chosen spokesman. His obvious lie about no obstruction makes that clear.

1. Was Flynn prosecuted? Was he indicted? Is he up for sentencing? So then, how did Trump intervene?

2. How many AGs and FBI directors worked for the Obama Administration? Who picked them? The President has EVERY right under the constitution, to pick his cabinet members. He can fire them because they are cross eyed if he sees it as necessary.

3. When Comey and Trump had their meeting, Comey admitted under oath that he did NOT tell the President that he was under investigation. In fact, he told Trump that he was NOT! In essence, he lied to the Commander And Chief.

And so, from a logical point of view, how do you obstruct an investigation by firing the FBI director, over a crime that never happened, an investigation that you personally do NOT know that is ongoing, all the while having the right under the constitution to choose anyone you want for the job?!?!?!?!

I find it fascinating that your side would even pursue this, as its ramifications imply that the power given to the President is faulty under our constitution. You realize that your side is working totally on innuendo here? To prove any sort of obstruction of a crime never committed, you would have to have a tape recording with Trump on it, saying he was firing Comey SOLELY because of the investigation into his administration; not 10% because, not 30% because, but 100% because.

Short of that, your side would somehow have to prove state of mind. So now are you people Karnak the magnificent?

And what do we have as evidence you are wrong? Each and every person brought in to testify including Comey, proclaimed that---- NOBODY had tried to in any way, impede the investigation. THAT WAS ALL OF THEIR TESTIMONY! If you don't believe me, look it up. Their testimony is all over the internet.

And so, if YOUR side wants to pursue another loser idea, even as the hoaxers will soon be indicted since the special counsel has been dissolved; the only question I have is----------->are the rank and file like you people, going to be dumb enough to back it up, putting your own credibility at risk again, without even researching this time for yourselves? They have been leading you people around by the nose for over 20 months, and look where it got you. You gonna keep letting them lead you from disaster, to disaster, without ever checking it out for yourself?!?!?!

Trump made it clear on National TV that he fired Comey with the intent of ending the investigation.

And? Your response to all of that was

"B-but Trump ripped the tag off his mattress!"

???

I am thoroughly enjoying watching the hysteria unfold...

I find it fascinating that your side would even pursue this, as its ramifications imply that the power given to the President is faulty under our constitution. You realize that your side is working totally on innuendo here? To prove any sort of obstruction of a crime never committed, you would have to have a tape recording with Trump on it, saying he was firing Comey SOLEY because of the investigation into his administration; not 10% because, not 30% because, but 100% because.

And so, if YOUR side wants to pursue another loser idea, even as the hoaxers will soon be indicted since the special counsel has been disolved; the only question I have is----------->are the rank and file like you people, going to be dumb enough to back it up, putting your own credibility at risk again, without even researching this time for yourselves? They have been leading you people around by the nose for over 20 months, and look where it got you. You gonna keep letting them lead you from disaster, to disaster, without ever checking it out for yourself?!?!?!

Well, then I’m a round about way you are saying there is a cover up? Muller had his investigation shut down? Like the posts above pointed out Muller is not bound by any type of confidentiality rules. He could be in morning joe right now blowing the whistle. Why isn’t he? You say you could accept it if you say the report, the tinfoil hat people said they will believe Oswald killed Kennedy if they saw this or that, the birthers said they would move on if they saw token negros birth certificate, none of them have. But still, nothing stops muller from telling it like it is. Except his will to protect his image.

Mueller does not have a gag order so at any time if he wants to, he can come out publicly to contradict Barr. That's not going to happen, and we don't need to expose innocent people and the Grand Jury to vultures like you and your party who will just abuse that privilege and weaponize it to your advantage. You have NO PURE MOTIVES.

You used up any trust The American People had in you with The Russian Dossier and Fake Russian Hoax and Investigation. 3 Investigations all said the same thing. No Collusion and No Obstruction.

Go Pound Salt.

Go fuck yourself wind bag.

Ok, well I was just suggesting you check it out yourself. Do with the suggestion whatever you wish.

IOW

Color me shocked.

I haven't heard Mueller's conclusions yet.

Mueller is shaking like a leaf

He knows now he is caught

He is now trying to have it both ways but he cannot

He will be grilled by both the dems and repugs

He will be charged with big crimes

Him erasing the evidence on struck and pages phones was obstruction of justice and from a special counsel that is upgraded to high treason

Mueller was so stupid he must have had a death wish

If that is true, I am surprised, but accept his judgment.

Surprise can only be borne from (in this case) an expectation of guilt. You do not accept his judgement. You expected guilt where there was none all due to your again preconceived biases against a person with whom you do not agree.

Be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
I don't understand what the libtarded left is bitching about.

They claim just because Trump wasn't guilty of being a Russian spy he obviously obstructed justice and therefore not worthy of being President.

So, I want to know if Mueller didn't have the goods on Trump, why did he stop the investigation? No one told him to stop. He could keep investigating for as long as he wanted. He could have kept working to get a charge of obstruction.

Well, I think he knew, and a long time ago, that there was no evidence of obstruction.

Now would some brilliant libtardo care to opine as to why Meuller stopped his investigation?

After we see his report, that question might be answered. Until then, there is no way of knowing.
And how will you know? You know you can't bring yourself to say, the investigation was done and that is all there is.

Yes. The investigation was done. Now we need to know what was in it. Barr isn't credible.
Is Mueller?

Mueller has investigated the case, and his report gives the results.All Barr did was send a letter to the White House claiming the investigation was wrong, which is why Trump appointed him to his position.
Surely you have a link for that absurd comment...

I heard Mueller's getting a free 90 day vacation at any Trump resort/golf course of his choosing, I'd be worried if I was a Democrat... :eusa_liar:
There is a LOT of 'bad blood' between Mueller and Trump b/c of a golf club membership issue.
That didn't stop Mueller from being an honest broker when it came to Trump and his Presidency et al.

Mueller is done , Now he can slink back into political Obscurity and retire, knowing he didn't sacrifice his Wealth, Integrity or Sacred honor for a bunch of crooked Political Hacks.:clap: Thanks Bob!

Another big question to mueller

Why did you wait until after the mid terms??

You could have cleared trump way before

And his pre dawn raids with many police was way overboard. Designed to scare trump

Mueller must be charged with high treason before anything can move on

IOW

Color me shocked.

I haven't heard Mueller's conclusions yet.

It isn't Mueller's job to hold a convoluted presser to inform the public of his findings like Comey did with Hillary. He reported his findings to Barr. And because Barr is a Trump appointee, you somehow arrived at the conclusion that he couldn't be trusted to disseminate any of the key conclusions Mueller did make to the public. You are only interested in whatever political ammunition can be gained if the report were to be released in its entirety.

Last edited:
No mueller is not in the clear at all

He is front and center with doing unethical actions during the whole witch hunt

we know there is nothing in the report without seeing it all. There were no open indictments to execute out of the report. Vindicated trump is by that mere fact.

Forum List

Back