Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

More like to protect their flesh.

Have you counted the many murders attributed to God and how few are attributed to Satan?

Which one would you prefer to meet?

If you are going to reply, tell us what it is you adore about your genocidal on murdering God.

Regards
DL

God protecting the righteous, rids the world of the wicked---very wise indeed. Satans LIE caused every death.

So now you have Satan controlling death and not God.

Where have all the decent apologists gone?

Regards
DL

No one ever would have died if satan didn't lie to Eve. Adam could have prevented all of this system, but he stood up for Eve over God. Those first 2 humans chose this system for all.

I do not see the lie you do.

I take more of the Jewish view of Eden. After all, it is their myth.

They see Eden as where man was elevated, not where he fell.

The Original Meaning Of Original Sin

"Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue, the beneficent hereditary influence of righteous ancestors upon their descendants’."

Why do you give the Christian view precedence over the Jewish view of a Jewish myth?

If the talking serpent is evil to you, why do you think God put Satan right there beside Eve?
God is all knowing and knew Eve could not resist God power flowing through Satan.

Would you do such a thing to your children?

Regards
DL

One shouldnt be trying to speak of things they have no clue about.
God made the angel being who became satan-- over the whole earth. He got jealous and wanted worship. He told Eve-- you will not die if you eat of that tree= pure lie.

One shouldn't be trying to speak of things they have no clue about.

Eve did not die. In fact, she was murdered by God's neglect and his locking away the tree of life.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No one ever would have died if satan didn't lie to Eve. Adam could have prevented all of this system, but he stood up for Eve over God. Those first 2 humans chose this system for all.

"Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue, the beneficent hereditary influence of righteous ancestors upon their descendants’."

Why do you give the Christian view precedence over the Jewish view of a Jewish myth?

If the talking serpent is evil to you, why do you think God put Satan right there beside Eve?
God is all knowing and knew Eve could not resist God power flowing through Satan.

Regards
DL
Myth? No. Allegory? Yes. The first five Books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel, but the first eleven Chapters of the Bible records the history that all nations have in common. So, you are wrong that it is a Jewish Myth. It is the allegorical account of a common people/religion being scattered around the world. Scholars traditionally regard Mesopotamia as the cradle of civilization. So the Bible is proven correct once again.

The account of genesis was recorded in the symbols of the first written language 4500 years ago

Allegory is representative of real world events. I agree.

Talking serpents and donkeys as well as that 7 headed beast makes the bible a book of myths.

I am not here to argue the meaning of words though and you have mostly shown that you are not worth my time.

I will discuss the issues of the O.P. with you if you behave better though.

Regards
DL

satan spoke through the serpent--an angel spoke through the donkey. A 7 headed beast is symbolic-- all can see it.

Yes. Just as one can see that all the biblical characters are fictional and are all symbolic.

Regards
DL

God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

Regards

DL
Was it because the Gnostics were reprehensible human beings?
Maybe he really does think a "She" is really the devil in disguise even though one of those she's gave birth to the him's of this world too?

muslim-women.jpg

I say Satan was a she because that is the way the Church had her painted, unless you think those breasts belong to a man.

michelangelo eden - Google Search:

You seem to not recognize that it takes both a man and a woman to make a child.

Regards
DL

God

View attachment 115413

Yes but the issue at hand was Satan. You are looking at a creation painting instead of the fall painting.

Focus my friend.

Regards
DL

Why is it that "christians" always end up arguing over who is the better christian and who knows more about christiany stuff.

How soon before y'all start posting acres and acres of copy/paste bible passages?

Why not just start with what you always end with? That you believe your god can beat up his god.

God protecting the righteous, rids the world of the wicked---very wise indeed. Satans LIE caused every death.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

God made the angel being who became satan-- over the whole earth. He got jealous and wanted worship. He told Eve-- you will not die if you eat of that tree= pure lie.

Eve did not die. In fact, she was murdered by God's neglect and his locking away the tree of life.

Regards
DL

She died for rebelling- God warned them as he has warned you.

God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

Regards

DL
God never said any such thing. Did you make that up?

Regards

DL
Maybe he really does think a "She" is really the devil in disguise even though one of those she's gave birth to the him's of this world too?

muslim-women.jpg

I say Satan was a she because that is the way the Church had her painted, unless you think those breasts belong to a man.

Regards
DL

God

View attachment 115413

Yes but the issue at hand was Satan. You are looking at a creation painting instead of the fall painting.

Focus my friend.

Regards
DL
Jewish people don't believe that satan exists. They believe that satan is an angel working for God to tempt us because we are being tested.

Why is it that "christians" always end up arguing over who is the better christian and who knows more about christiany stuff.

How soon before y'all start posting acres and acres of copy/paste bible passages?

Why not just start with what you always end with? That you believe your god can beat up his god.

I do not see Chrisman's doing what you are saying here.

Perhaps if you spoke to the issues in O.P. instead.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

When all you have left is lies, better to just shut up.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Do you recognize the word adlib and do you not have anything better to do with your time?

Regards
DL

muslim-women.jpg

Regards
DL

God

View attachment 115413

Focus my friend.

Regards
DL
Jewish people don't believe that satan exists. They believe that satan is an angel working for God to tempt us because we are being tested.

I agree with your fist but your last.

If there is any testing done it is to the law and secular law has already bested what the Gods have offered us.

As if an all knowing God would bother testing when would already know the result. How droll that you make man God's make work project.

You must think God to be bored out of his mind.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Do you recognize the word adlib and do you not have anything better to do with your time?

Regards
DL
You didn't use the word "adlib", so WTF are you talking about?

Regards
DL
Better if one takes their own advice prior to speaking about something they really don't know about^ "One shouldn't be trying to speak of things they have no clue about." Ur words back at you.

Regards
DL

I think I did but here it is again -

There are no gods.
No satan.
Both good and bad gods were made up by humans and christians copied their god/satan from older religions.

And yes, what I described is exactly what happened in this thread and others. Its inevitable because humans believe they know what their god said, thinks, wants. If he were truly a god, that would not be possible.

150922_201052830033601_1041000529_n.jpg

Regards
DL

There are no gods.
No satan.
Both good and bad gods were made up by humans and christians copied their god/satan from older religions.

And yes, what I described is exactly what happened in this thread and others. Its inevitable because humans believe they know what their god said, thinks, wants. If he were truly a god, that would not be possible.

View attachment 117681
It isn't that hard to know what God wants for any given situation. Find the highest possible standard that you can imagine and that's it. You will know you have found it when it is something that you don't want to do. The problem with man is that although he knows right from wrong, he rationalizes that he didn't violate it when he did. But he never abandons the concept.

Regards

DL

Regards
DL
You didn't use the word "adlib", so WTF are you talking about?

Nothing you wish to discuss it seems.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

When all you have left is lies, better to just shut up.

Regards
DL

talking to the man in the mirror-HUH?

Regards
DL

There are no gods.
No satan.

View attachment 117681
Where did you go? I thought you wanted a real discussion. Guess not.

Forum List

Back