Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

Regards

DL
Links ???

So, Moses wrote a nice fiction book which he called Bereshet and which is more popularly known by its Greek name from the Septuagint, "Genesis".

His story starts with a creation of the Earth, the atmosphere, the Sun, and the Moon in 6 cosmic periods.

Then he places the first hominid pair in a garden on a river with 4 heads (only the Indus River around Seetpur meets that criterion).

Then the female hominid has a dream about a snake and delicious fruit while her mate is sleeping next to her.

Then she wakes him and makes him eat too.

Hmm ... I'm pretty sure I know what really happened.

Supposedly in the female's dream, the snake was representative of the fallen angel called Remiel in Hebrew, Lucifer in Latin, and Diabolos in Greek.

So since the female dreamed it doe this make it ontologically valid ??

Seven Archangels - Wikipedia

So, Moses wrote a nice fiction book which he called Bereshet and which is more popularly known by its Greek name from the Septuagint, "Genesis".

His story starts with a creation of the Earth, the atmosphere, the Sun, and the Moon in 6 cosmic periods.

Then he places the first hominid pair in a garden on a river with 4 heads (only the Indus River around Seetpur meets that criterion).

Then the female hominid has a dream about a snake and delicious fruit while her mate is sleeping next to her.

Then she wakes him and makes him eat too.

Hmm ... I'm pretty sure I know what really happened.
Or it could be that the first eleven chapters was the history that all nations share and was recorded 1500 years earlier in the symbols of the Chinese language.

Forum List

Back