Why did God create humans?

Ask yourself, "If I were the all being, what would be interesting to me?" Create intelligent life and observe how that life evolves, fights, loves, hates, kills, heals, builds, explores, understands, survives or destroys itself.
And doesn't God already know what's going to happen? That's more boring than seeing a movie you've already seen 1000000000000 times

I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

Why God created primordial humans , I can only guess ; I just don't know.

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

And I wanted to take a closer look at that.

Why did God make us so weak? He made us smarter than bears and tigers but why would he make animals tougher than us?

So we could learn to be strong.

Ask yourself, "If I were the all being, what would be interesting to me?" Create intelligent life and observe how that life evolves, fights, loves, hates, kills, heals, builds, explores, understands, survives or destroys itself.
And doesn't God already know what's going to happen? That's more boring than seeing a movie you've already seen 1000000000000 times

God does not have a bored mind. He does not view things like you or I would.

He was broke. Like a pimp without hoes.
Think about it. He made this world for us but made us sheep compared to the top predators for millions of years until we finally got smart enough? Really? So now we're taking the garden story literally?

Think about it. He made this world for us but made us sheep compared to the top predators for millions of years until we finally got smart enough? Really? So now we're taking the garden story literally?
We got smart with the help of aliens after millions of years of being ape-smart. People really are worshipping the wrong person.

We got smart with the help of aliens after millions of years of being ape-smart. People really are worshipping the wrong person.
Clearly that smart skipped your generation.

We noticed that you didn't refute what I said. Good for you.

You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise. Here is the proof you have been looking for. Maybe one day, you will realize that the exact moment you lost this argument was when you admitted that tangible items could be used as evidence. The reality is that the Bible correctly explains that the universe had a beginning and was created in steps. Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise. Check mate.

You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise. Here is the proof you have been looking for. Maybe one day, you will realize that the exact moment you lost this argument was when you admitted that tangible items could be used as evidence. The reality is that the Bible correctly explains that the universe had a beginning and was created in steps. Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise. Check mate.
"You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise." Other than hindsight, you have nothing, admit it.

"You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise." Other than hindsight, you have nothing, admit it.
I have science that proves it. What do you have that disproves it?

.Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise.

Even if aliens created us a real theist would ask who created the aliens.

Other aliens? :D

It turns out we are possible. But not every sun has life like us. Some smarter maybe and some not. If we aren't alone of course

Ho created them?

Ho created them?
And who created god?

What was God doing 13 billion years before our big bang?

What was God doing 13 billion years before our big bang?
Our BB was possibly the explosion of a super massive black hole that created new time and space. No need to invent invisible people to explain it.

Forum List

Back