Why did God create humans?

Remember God created humans to live ; simple , to live!

He did not create us to die and stay dead , or to suffer forever.

Remember , the pathology of God is NOT human ; he does NOT think like us. And he most certainly does not think like religion.

We are safe with him.

Wrong question. You should ask "why did humans create God"

I don't ask that question , because there are enough people like yourself to explain that view. You think like that because your supposed to. I think like I do because I am supposed to.

We are what we are , because were supposed to be that way.
I'm actually here to help you change for the better and not live your life in a fantasy world before it's too late. Accept this gift from me.

Why did God even create humans? Well because he was pleased with how Jesus turned out. Jesus is " The Word", and Jesus said he came from God, that is his origin. The two of them planed all this. And it took them millions of our years to plan it.

God created us to give us ALL eternal life ,John 17:2. Christianity is trying to block this with their teachings. In John 17:2the Father GIVES ALL of humanity to Christ , who in turn can GIVE eternal life to ALL the Father has GIVEN him; and he gave us ALL to him.

Its academic , we ALL make it. But Christianity is desperately trying to stop this great salvation ; they will fail.

Why did God create humans , its like asking why did he give birth.

To present more life into reality.

I don't ask that question , because there are enough people like yourself to explain that view. You think like that because your supposed to. I think like I do because I am supposed to.

I'm actually here to help you change for the better and not live your life in a fantasy world before it's too late. Accept this gift from me.
Is that what you tell your boss?

Why did God create humans? To shed his light on us forever. All of us are included. Only religion seeks to exclude people from that awesome destiny.

I own the company. Unlike you.

God created us to save us from a programmed existence of planned suffering , that is going to benefit us for all of eternity.

Its as if we were created and put inside of a temporary rugged existence, only to later be put inside of a far greater existence, and let me get more into that.

I own the company. Unlike you.
No. You don't. Stop living in a fantasy world.

Why did God create humans , Rev. 21:3 for us to " Be his people",

AND , for us to " Be with him." I don't know what eternal life is going to be like, I don't know a lot about God , but in verse4 it states that God himself shall wipe away ALL tears from humanity; and there shall BE NO MORE death , crying , pain or sorrow. Those things shall PASS AWAY, the sorrow will NOT exist in eternity ; the Christian hell is a lie. Pain and crying will not exist any where in reality.

God is NOT going to co-exist in eternity with the misery of the Christian hell.

Why did God create humans ? To live forever in paradise.

God created humans because of his Grace , Eph. 2:8. And that Grace triumphs over every reason that Christians find to condemn any human. God has given me life and you can't take it away. The teachings in your religion cannot remove me from the book of Life.

Why did God create humans, to continue his astounding building blocks of life.

How can we know which gospel is the truth ? Which ever gospel is building the human population that will fill God's Kingdom; which ever gospel is full of forgiveness and mercy ; which ever message gives life to ALL!

Ask yourself, "If I were the all being, what would be interesting to me?" Create intelligent life and observe how that life evolves, fights, loves, hates, kills, heals, builds, explores, understands, survives or destroys itself.

Ask yourself, "If I were the all being, what would be interesting to me?" Create intelligent life and observe how that life evolves, fights, loves, hates, kills, heals, builds, explores, understands, survives or destroys itself.

That's about it in a nutshell.

I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

Why God created primordial humans , I can only guess ; I just don't know.

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

And I wanted to take a closer look at that.

Why did God make us so weak? He made us smarter than bears and tigers but why would he make animals tougher than us?

Forum List

Back