Why did God create humans?

Notice Rev. 22:21,"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL." The last verse in the scriptures and its about an all inclusive grace, which again is Why we were created. Grace ; or God's good will ;his will is our fate , and that fate is the same for us ALL. Christianity is attacking that generous good news for all , and is trying to make that all inclusive grace , a selfish groupish selected faith for believers. Its just a shame what Christians are doing.

Well to populate the Universe.
But when Adam and Eve copulated for populating the universe, god was unhappy. Please explain.

I don't hold conversations with message board vampires. Go ask some one else your questions.
Your concession is duly noted.

I hold no interest in posting predators.
Your concession was already noted, you can shut the fuck up now, you weenie douchebag.

Well to populate the Universe.
But when Adam and Eve copulated for populating the universe, god was unhappy. Please explain.

I don't hold conversations with message board vampires. Go ask some one else your questions.

Your concession was already noted, you can shut the fuck up now, you weenie douchebag.

My threads are wet concrete, your the kind of kid who needs to step in it before it dries.

My threads are wet concrete, your the kind of kid who needs to step in it before it dries.
Your threads are douche, I'm trying to liven them up with some questions, but you deflect every time.

Your threads are douche, I'm trying to liven them up with some questions, but you deflect every time.

You "Need" to step on the thread; to spit on it ; that crap about your trying to liven it up is an illusion ; your main goal is to go on threads that you select and spit on them. That is how you are and will always be.

I have been writing along time , I have drawn hundreds of spitters.

Its part of the game. Its part of the darkness. Its part of nature , you have to piss on the wall.

Welcome to thread , see how it grows.

Wrong question. You should ask "why did humans create God"

I don't ask that question , because there are enough people like yourself to explain that view. You think like that because your supposed to. I think like I do because I am supposed to.

We are what we are , because were supposed to be that way.

Meh.

We are just the Beta model.

We are what we are because were supposed to be. We live because were supposed to live. We exist because were supposed to exist. A Theist is a Theist because their supposed to be one. An Atheist is an Atheist because their supposed to be one.

I don't ask that question , because there are enough people like yourself to explain that view. You think like that because your supposed to. I think like I do because I am supposed to.

So God created me on purpose to doubt him so he could make me spend eternity in punishment?

So God created me on purpose to doubt him so he could make me spend eternity in punishment?

The first part is correct yes ; God created you to doubt him. Eternal punishment is a lie about God, I suggest you don't believe it.

But believe what you wish.

Forum List

Back