Why did God create humans?

God created humans to live and always live ;

that in and of itself is stunning! To never , Ever ,EVER die!

It does not matter what we have to go through first ,its worth it!
I would love to believe that

Well its the gospel truth , and it does not even need our belief. Its our future whether we believe it or not. If we have to live through our human life with one leg, half a lung and mentally retarded , we still get to live forever with God in a glorious body. We can live our human life physically blind , poor , Atheist and homeless all our lives , we still get to be with God in eternity.

Its a miracle! Salvation is a miracle! The real reason we are alive is stunning!

And Nothing ,NOTHING can stop our destiny.

It's ok that you can't answer that question while simultaneously demanding answers. You are getting pummeled here. It is not turning out like you think it is. People are laughing at you. It is not possible that you are having as much fun as I am.
You're repeating yourself... again. :D
Was your question what you call scientific proof? Because, fyi, it isn't even close.
I can tell I have gotten your goat. The troll has been trolled.
Your concession of the point is duly noted. But if you ever do want to put forward some real scientific proof, I'm here.
Whatever floats your boat and let's you save face. You can't fool the ego though. You'll be taking this beating out on someone today. The ego demands payment.
You realize now that you have nothing and that your theory about the Big Bang suggests aliens. My job is done. :D
No. I don't realize that. Why don't you explain it to me. Then I'll show you that you will still be relying on my argument for the existence of aliens. You are dumber than dirt.

Why are we here?

Because God loves Jesus. That's the root reason.

You're repeating yourself... again. :D
Was your question what you call scientific proof? Because, fyi, it isn't even close.
Your concession of the point is duly noted. But if you ever do want to put forward some real scientific proof, I'm here.
Whatever floats your boat and let's you save face. You can't fool the ego though. You'll be taking this beating out on someone today. The ego demands payment.
You realize now that you have nothing and that your theory about the Big Bang suggests aliens. My job is done. :D
No. I don't realize that. Why don't you explain it to me. Then I'll show you that you will still be relying on my argument for the existence of aliens. You are dumber than dirt.
So answer me this, does your BB theory allow for other intelligent beings in the universe or is there something in your theory that disallows this? :dunno:

So answer me this, does your BB theory allow for other intelligent beings in the universe or is there something in your theory that disallows this? :dunno:
Why wouldn't it?

Why wouldn't it?
Ok, just asking, so you believe that aliens are likely to exist then.

Why wouldn't it?
I don't believe I wrote that. That's two different things. They might.

Why wouldn't it?
I don't believe I wrote that. That's two different things. They might.
Do we all go to the same heaven and hell? Or did your god make separate places for every species of alien?

God made us to live in peace with him

Our appointment is with him and his world.

God created us all to freely live with him , do you know that many are getting offended at me saying this?

Why did God create humans , well he certainly did not create us to be Christians , he created us to be his children. God is not a Christian, nor does the term mean anything to him. Christians have fooled the world into thinking that the term "Christian" is holy ; it is not.

Oh how we have been deceived. To speak against Christianity is like a kiss of death;

I'm getting all kinds of death kisses on this site and all over the internet.

Why did God create humans , well he certainly did not create us to be Christians , he created us to be his children. God is not a Christian, nor does the term mean anything to him. Christians have fooled the world into thinking that the term "Christian" is holy ; it is not.

Oh how we have been deceived. To speak against Christianity is like a kiss of death;

One poster here thinks I'm actually trying to get more views on my threads and keep them going ;

PLEASE , if I was trying to do that I would pacify Christianity , not speak against them.

One poster here thinks I'm actually trying to get more views on my threads and keep them going ;

PLEASE , if I was trying to do that I would pacify Christianity , not speak against them.

In John 5:39, "Search the scriptures for in them you have eternal life!"

God actually created us to live for all of eternity.

Its just truly amazing.

God created us to enjoy life and to experience that joy forever!

In Gen. 1: 27-28 some of the reasons why God created humanity; to be "In his own image", meaning to think or have consciousness. And to " Reproduce " ; the bible hints that there will be no more human breeding in the Kingdom of Heaven , so God is building that future populace now.

Humans were created to be "Subject to the powers of God", Romans 13:1; God is the highest power, and all other powers are subject to him. They are not given a choice , they are not asked to submit , they were "Created already in subjection to God." I mean subjection to God is "How its supposed to be. "Its "Normal".

Forum List

Back