Why did God create evil?

It's really silly how you equivocate. Either God is all powerful and made everything or he did not.
God created existence. What happens after that is up to us.
Not what he’s talking about, but then again, you can rarely answer anything directly, so par for the course.
The answer doesn’t change. God created existence and then everything proceeded according to the laws of nature.
Did god create the laws of nature?
I don’t see how it could be any other way.
Meri is saying that like god, the laws of nature have always been there. I just wanted to see what you thought.

God created existence. What happens after that is up to us.
Not what he’s talking about, but then again, you can rarely answer anything directly, so par for the course.
The answer doesn’t change. God created existence and then everything proceeded according to the laws of nature.
Meri is saying that like god, the laws of nature have always been there. I just wanted to see what you thought.
All I know is they existed before time and space.

You don't know what existed before time and space, stop being such an arrogant sob.

You don't know what existed before time and space, stop being such an arrogant sob.
I know that space and time were created according to the laws of quantum mechanics and conservation of energy. Therefore those laws were in place before space and time.

If you create existence, you are all powerful.
If all powerful, then why let evil flourish? Why have deformed babies? Cancer?
Maybe he wanted to see how many idiots would only see half the picture.
So no real answer. Thanks.
No. That was a real answer. Basically I am telling you that you aren’t seeing the complete picture.
Since you won't explain yourself, then I guess all that's left to say is stop drawing your picture with crayons. :biggrin:

Are deformed babies and cancer evil? Or a reality of existence?
But why does existence have to have deformed babies in it? For what purpose? Or is there no purpose to anything?
Maybe you are being tested.
Maybe? And why would I be tested? What's the point of that?

I know that space and time were created according to the laws of quantum mechanics and conservation of energy. Therefore those laws were in place before space and time.
They could have all come together at once. I'll wait for real proof, because your standards of proof are way too low.

No. That was a real answer. Basically I am telling you that you aren’t seeing the complete picture.
Since you won't explain yourself, then I guess all that's left to say is stop drawing your picture with crayons. :biggrin:
I'm not the one viewing reality in a vacuum. You are.

You want to only see the bad things. You are completely ignoring the good things.

And you ignore the reality that good things arise from bad things.

I believe you are the one drawing with crayons, Taz.

They could have all come together at once. I'll wait for real proof, because your standards of proof are way too low.
No. They couldn't have. That would be magic. :lol:

Are deformed babies and cancer evil? Or a reality of existence?
But why does existence have to have deformed babies in it? For what purpose? Or is there no purpose to anything?
Maybe you are being tested.
Maybe? And why would I be tested? What's the point of that?
Yes, maybe.

Why does anyone get tested, Taz?

You want to only see the bad things. You are completely ignoring the good things.

I'm not ignoring anything, just focussing right now on figuring out why god would put so much bad shit in this universe? It's my view that if there's a god, it had to have made everything in the universe, not just some of the stuff, that doesn't seem logical to me.

No. They couldn't have. That would be magic. :lol:
Like you even know. Get a grip, brah.

For what purpose? Or is there no purpose to anything?
We live in a deterministic universe where the laws of nature are such that there has never been an uncaused event and for every caused event there has been an effect.

Therefore, everything which has unfolded has done so for a reason.

The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

So by definition there is a purpose to existence.

I'm not ignoring anything, just focussing right now on figuring out why god would put so much bad shit in this universe? It's my view that if there's a god, it had to have made everything in the universe, not just some of the stuff, that doesn't seem logical to me.
Maybe if you focused on the good shit you just might discover that much of it has come from the bad shit.

And then you wouldn't need to be asking such childish questions.

Forum List

Back