Why cortez is popular

The media loves her as do radical democrats and morons.

First she is young and attractive even with those bug eyes and horse teeth.

She promises everybody free stuff but is to stupid to understand its not free and the effect of the costs.

I wonder how people will fell when the see shes moved into a dc apartment building that is a luxury unit that most cant afford
You are not used to writing in English, but, what I gather is you are jealous why else would you try to be a character assassin?

No bozo the moron im not jelous of her.
Im not just better looking and got a as good if not better body I dont have horse teeth and bug eyes.
Actually I can do 2 languages and speak part of another.

By the way moon piss I was. Exotic dancer for several years in the top 2 clubs in florida . Im tri racial and made a small fortune in those 2 clubs.
Enough to start my own busines and I make a very good living. Never depended on welfare or food stamps for my kids.
My business partner and myself have 36 employess and about to add 10 more.
Capitalist to the end .
I encourage you to go to Venezuela or cuba and live awhile and see how much the system that cortez and sanders offer you works out.
I was a male stripper (1979-1982) and now I run my own business and have since 1988. I only employ two now but I used to do bigger jobs with more folks working. I wouldn't mind going to Venezuela to run the streets for a little sin fun..

Wax on floors can be tough to remove. That's the only kind of stripping you have ever done!
You still holding up Cortez's poster with one hand?

She promises everybody free stuff but is to stupid to understand its not free and the effect of the costs.

I wonder how people will fell when the see shes moved into a dc apartment building that is a luxury unit that most cant afford
She popular because she makes you kids foam at the mouth every time she speaks and sometimes even when she doesn't.

I love her for that.
They Found an easy target to hit, but the repubs are nice enough to please themselves while doing her...

`
View attachment 246946

`

Not to mention alot of Designers want to dress here/have her wear their clothes.
She's PR hot and hot looking.
All she needs to be a model is a stylist. Better make up, clothes, pro photos.

`

She is not ugly but she is not a model either.

I am totally against her political ideology but as for her looks, well you have to be blind if you can not find her attractive looking.

I'm sorry! Don't care for horse teeth and eyes that look like Jack Nicholson in The Shining!
I bet you look like a member of the FOP on a wanted poster at a post office.......

`
View attachment 246946

`

Not to mention alot of Designers want to dress here/have her wear their clothes.
She's PR hot and hot looking.
All she needs to be a model is a stylist. Better make up, clothes, pro photos.

`

She is not ugly but she is not a model either.

I am totally against her political ideology but as for her looks, well you have to be blind if you can not find her attractive looking.

I'm sorry! Don't care for horse teeth and eyes that look like Jack Nicholson in The Shining!
I bet you look like a member of the FOP on a wanted poster at a post office.......

As a matter of fact,...

Name any place where she is "popular" that is not a Leftarded media outlet or enclave of some sort.
Name one place where trump is popular and is not a racist place ?

USMB
lshidmtamsfo-laughing-so-hard-i-dropped-my-taco-and-my-sombrero-fell-off.jpg

So?

Is it or is it not a face that Donnie could vote for?

We all know how the Donnie, the great judge of character that he is, has indicated that you should vote based upon a persons looks.

Ops I mean for women it's all about looks that is. For men , fuck, who cares, look at Dipshits face, I still can't believe we have a president with a face like that......can you?

Certainly she is neither truthful nor bright. Her wingbuddy, the muslim chick who married her brother is catching her grief for her anti-American hatred:

Screen-Shot-2019-04-11-at-5.22.59-PM.png

Donkey Chompers had to come to the aid of her gal pal claiming:

I’m not going to quote the NY Post’s horrifying, hateful cover.

Here’s 1 fact: Ilhan is a cosponsor of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund. She‘s done more for 9/11 families than the GOP who won’t even support healthcare for 1st responders- yet are happy to weaponize her faith.

What our ignorant Donkey Chompers fails to note is that The bill she is braying about has *NOT* even been voted on yet!

No one loves Occasional Cortex. What is loved is making fun of her. She's become a walking punch line. Don't confuse that with actual affection.

56830179_2165984443450260_1810567270632521728_o.jpg

Let's see a picture of you for comparison? I am CERTAIN we could rip apart aspects of your looks as well. I bet you are not even as good looking as she is.

02-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.w1200.h630.jpg

She doesn't have 'bug eyes'. When she gets excited, her large eyes get BIG. And haters like you take those pics and thus call her 'bug eyes'. Actually she has great eyes - big, dark and expressive.
Yes, she has large front teeth. Big deal. I prefer that to uneven teeth or weak chins or big overbites any day of the week.

She is a very, attractive woman. Not perfect and not gorgeous...but very attractive.

BTW, I think her Green New Deal is absolute nonsense.

But I think it is the sign of a loser to knock someone's looks strictly because you don't like her political views. Especially when they do it whilst hiding behind a computer screen.

This does not apply to Trump as he knocks other people's looks CONSTANTLY. That leaves him open to likewise ridicule...the obese, goofy-haired, daughter-craving sicko.
If she only opened her mouth when she knew "what she was doing", she wouldn't look that bad. Classic fluffer.

Let's see a picture of you for comparison? I am CERTAIN we could rip apart aspects of your looks as well. I bet you are not even as good looking as she is.

02-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.w1200.h630.jpg

She doesn't have 'bug eyes'. When she gets excited, her large eyes get BIG. And haters like you take those pics and thus call her 'bug eyes'. Actually she has great eyes - big, dark and expressive.
Yes, she has large front teeth. Big deal. I prefer that to uneven teeth or weak chins or big overbites any day of the week.

She is a very, attractive woman. Not perfect and not gorgeous...but very attractive.

BTW, I think her Green New Deal is absolute nonsense.

But I think it is the sign of a loser to knock someone's looks strictly because you don't like her political views. Especially when they do it whilst hiding behind a computer screen.

This does not apply to Trump as he knocks other people's looks CONSTANTLY. That leaves him open to likewise ridicule...the obese, goofy-haired, daughter-craving sicko.
If she only opened her mouth when she knew "what she was doing", she wouldn't look that bad. Classic fluffer.

Fluffer lol

Donkey Face Cortez is ugly as fuck. Maybe that is why she never got laid in Boston one of the most heavily populated area for single, young people mostly of Western origin? What is hilarious is she insists she had braces at one time. Someone needs to sue the orthodontist.

Donkey Face Cortez is ugly as fuck. Maybe that is why she never got laid in Boston one of the most heavily populated area for single, young people mostly of Western origin? What is hilarious is she insists she had braces at one time. Someone needs to sue the orthodontist.
Screenshot_2019-04-12-03-21-32.png

She popular because she makes you kids foam at the mouth every time she speaks and sometimes even when she doesn't.

I love her for that.
They Found an easy target to hit, but the repubs are nice enough to please themselves while doing her...
Not at all democrats elected a easy target sweetie we didnt look for her you put her on a silver platter with a tape recorder and dvd recorder and added the heading look at the dumb bitch we elected along with omar and talib .you just forgot the snacks and beers

Can you name any place where she is "popular" that is not a Leftarded media outlet or enclave of some sort?
she is NEVER covered in left wing media,

except
the coverage LW Media shows of the FOX coverage of her! :lol:

It is the RIGHT WING who is obsessed with her!

Can you name any place where she is "popular" that is not a Leftarded media outlet or enclave of some sort?

except

Were not obsessed with her we just cant believe your party elected her to Congress.
Is your party that stupid naturally.
Its like a group of wild retards on pcp got let loose and voted her in.
Add in omar and talib and you have the Three Stooges of politics.
Dont blame us for making fun of her as when she opens her mouth shes the one who Is insulting the intelligence of the entire demo party by showing the type of morons you pin heads vote for.

except

Were not obsessed with her we just cant believe your party elected her to Congress.
Is your party that stupid naturally.
Its like a group of wild retards on pcp got let loose and voted her in.
Add in omar and talib and you have the Three Stooges of politics.
Dont blame us for making fun of her as when she opens her mouth shes the one who Is insulting the intelligence of the entire demo party by showing the type of morons you pin heads vote for.

Seriously whats more funny that we make fun of her or that you elected her to Congress lol

Cortez graduated Boston College which is the apex of higher learning and she is a Super Genius. However, she is bug eyed and horse face which adds to her allure for the Dems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back