Why cortez is popular

Name any place where she is "popular" that is not a Leftarded media outlet or enclave of some sort.
Name one place where trump is popular and is not a racist place ?

Most of real America you moron.
The racist useless flyover one.

Your hatred of half of the American population is insane.
I dont lolo stupid, ignorant and racist...sorry.

Now you're a fucking mind reader? lololololololololololo You hate 1/2 of America. That's racist, moron.

`
viiNHZs (1).png

`

Not to mention alot of Designers want to dress here/have her wear their clothes.
She's PR hot and hot looking.
All she needs to be a model is a stylist. Better make up, clothes, pro photos.

`

Last edited:
`
View attachment 246946

`

Not to mention alot of Designers want to dress here/have her wear their clothes.
She's PR hot and hot looking.
All she needs to be a model is a stylist. Better make up, clothes, pro photos.

`

She is not ugly but she is not a model either.

I am totally against her political ideology but as for her looks, well you have to be blind if you can not find her attractive looking.

The media loves her as do radical democrats and morons.

First she is young and attractive even with those bug eyes and horse teeth.

She promises everybody free stuff but is to stupid to understand its not free and the effect of the costs.

I wonder how people will fell when the see shes moved into a dc apartment building that is a luxury unit that most cant afford
She is popular partly because the Democrats failed to learn why they lost the last presidential election.

She is actually helping trump to get reelected and the gop loves her.

From what I have heard a few Democrats are trying to get rid of her or at least take the media focus off of her but it ain't working.

She promises everybody free stuff but is to stupid to understand its not free and the effect of the costs.

I wonder how people will fell when the see shes moved into a dc apartment building that is a luxury unit that most cant afford

It's even worse.... This isn't really about Cortez. The sentiment that she tapped into has been growing for some time.

Cortez is a symptom of something very dark and ominous.

Jo

You are not used to writing in English, but, what I gather is you are jealous why else would you try to be a character assassin?

No bozo the moron im not jelous of her.
Im not just better looking and got a as good if not better body I dont have horse teeth and bug eyes.
Actually I can do 2 languages and speak part of another.

She is popular partly because the Democrats failed to learn why they lost the last presidential election.

She is actually helping trump to get reelected and the gop loves her.

From what I have heard a few Democrats are trying to get rid of her or at least take the media focus off of her but it ain't working.

I'm going to give her one thumb up.....she's not afraid to buck the party....how long that will last remains to be seen....but I like that.

Jo

You are not used to writing in English, but, what I gather is you are jealous why else would you try to be a character assassin?

Im not just better looking and got a as good if not better body I dont have horse teeth and bug eyes.
When will you learn English?

I'll tell you where she's not popular, in her NY district where the dumb shit just cost them $20 billion dollars, 25,000 jobs and billions in new construction. This nitwit, herself unable to land a real job just screwed over 10's of thousands of her own people. She's toast in 2 years.

Im not sure if I ever will.
Much like you learning to be a man .

I'll tell you where she's not popular, in her NY district where the dumb shit just cost them $20 billion dollars, 25,000 jobs and billions in new construction. This nitwit, herself unable to land a real job just screwed over 10's of thousands of her own people. She's toast in 2 years.

The Dems are going to zone out her district.
Welcome to leftyville Mz Cortez.

Jo

Im not sure if I ever will.
Much like you learning to be a man .
I am past that I am learning how to be crippled..

Yeah that's definitely gonna cost her.

Jo

New Topics

Forum List

Back