Why cortez is popular

Donkey Face Cortez is ugly as fuck. Maybe that is why she never got laid in Boston one of the most heavily populated area for single, young people mostly of Western origin? What is hilarious is she insists she had braces at one time. Someone needs to sue the orthodontist.

LOL...it's time for another one of Snouter's RABIDLY misogynistic, noticeably racist and STAGGERINGLY stupid-sounding posts. This guy has a hate on for women something fierce.

Plus, his taste is for shit.

So, dumb ass, you are saying that this woman is 'ugly as fuck'?

p-1-here-are-the-four-most-ridiculous-and8220takedownsand8221-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.jpg

She may not be gorgeous. But if you are seriously saying she is 'ugly' (which you are)...then you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what an attractive woman looks like.

Conclusion?

Not only are you (obviously) ridiculously misogynistic.

Your taste in women is for total and complete shit.

But if you want to see a woman who does NOTHING for me visually?

Check out this whore (she married Trump for money - so she IS a whore)?

63743849.jpg

She looks like an Eastern European, ex-coal miner in drag. Hell, Trump is prettier then she is now.

Don't get me wrong - she was very attractive once. Not anymore.

Last edited:
Donkey Face Cortez is ugly as fuck. Maybe that is why she never got laid in Boston one of the most heavily populated area for single, young people mostly of Western origin? What is hilarious is she insists she had braces at one time. Someone needs to sue the orthodontist.

LOL...it's time for another one of Snouter's RABIDLY misogynistic, noticeably racist and STAGGERINGLY stupid-sounding posts. This guy has a hate on for women something fierce.

p-1-here-are-the-four-most-ridiculous-and8220takedownsand8221-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.jpg

She may not be gorgeous. But if you are seriously saying she is 'ugly' (which you are)...then you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what an attractive woman looks like.

Conclusion?

Check out this whore?

63743849.jpg

She looks like an Eastern European ex-coal miner in a drag. Hell, Trump is prettier then she is now.

Cortez wants to be Time Magazine's Woman of the Year and so does Baho (stink).

The media loves her as do radical democrats and morons.

First she is young and attractive even with those bug eyes and horse teeth.
Let's see a picture of you for comparison? I am CERTAIN we could rip apart aspects of your looks as well. I bet you are not even as good looking as she is.

02-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.w1200.h630.jpg

She doesn't have 'bug eyes'. When she gets excited, her large eyes get BIG. And haters like you take those pics and thus call her 'bug eyes'. Actually she has great eyes - big, dark and expressive.
Yes, she has large front teeth. Big deal. I prefer that to uneven teeth or weak chins or big overbites any day of the week.

She is a very, attractive woman. Not perfect and not gorgeous...but very attractive.

BTW, I think her Green New Deal is absolute nonsense.

But I think it is the sign of a loser to knock someone's looks strictly because you don't like her political views. Especially when they do it whilst hiding behind a computer screen.

This does not apply to Trump as he knocks other people's looks CONSTANTLY. That leaves him open to likewise ridicule...the obese, goofy-haired, daughter-craving sicko.

Not her looks; it's her ideas that are shit.

Greg

Care4all said:
she is NEVER covered in left wing media
Still Obsessed With Squeezing Something
Out Of The Mueller Empty Hole ??
the coverage LW Media shows of the FOX coverage of her!
LW Media Is FOX's Plaything...

FOX Was The Only Outlet
That Called The Mueller Investigation From The Start
And Call All The Elections Accurately Before MSM Outlets

They're Right About This Too
Just Let The Three Stooges Run Their Mouths

cortes-tlaib-omar-259x300.png

Name any place where she is "popular" that is not a Leftarded media outlet or enclave of some sort.
Name one place where trump is popular and is not a racist place ?
All over the US.
Most of America doesn't think he's a racist.
Only idiots and radical leftists believe that crap.
I imagine if you hang around the idiots in our universities you'll think everyone is as crazy as they are.

She promises everybody free stuff but is to stupid to understand its not free and the effect of the costs.

I wonder how people will fell when the see shes moved into a dc apartment building that is a luxury unit that most cant afford

Cortez graduated Boston College which is the apex of higher learning and she is a Super Genius. However, she is bug eyed and horse face which adds to her allure for the Dems.

"Super genius".
Alrighty then. Sorry son she is an idiot.

She promises everybody free stuff but is to stupid to understand its not free and the effect of the costs.

I wonder how people will fell when the see shes moved into a dc apartment building that is a luxury unit that most cant afford

Cortez graduated Boston College which is the apex of higher learning and she is a Super Genius. However, she is bug eyed and horse face which adds to her allure for the Dems.

She did NOT graduate from Boston College. She graduated from Boston University. There is a difference.

She popular because she makes you kids foam at the mouth every time she speaks and sometimes even when she doesn't.

I love her for that.
They Found an easy target to hit, but the repubs are nice enough to please themselves while doing her...
Not at all democrats elected a easy target sweetie we didnt look for her you put her on a silver platter with a tape recorder and dvd recorder and added the heading look at the dumb bitch we elected along with omar and talib .you just forgot the snacks and beers
I have no interest in what she does she is over a thousand miles from the district I live in.

xband said:
Cortez graduated Boston College which is the apex of higher learning and she is a Super Genius.
Graduated A Lauriat, You Might Add

There's A Smelly Fish In Higher Learning

Moonglow said:
I have no interest in what she does she is over a thousand miles from the district I live in.
HA-HAA !!
Here's Another One
That Thinks Distance Is Relevant !!

With These Loose Wizzo's Blasting Around
The Democrat Caucus Will Rely On Republican Votes
To Get Any Of Their Bills Out Of The House

HA-HAA !!

Conclusion?

63743849.jpg

She looks like an Eastern European, ex-coal miner in drag. Hell, Trump is prettier then she is now.

She hot

She hates Jews and hates American Democracy.

Perfect for The New DemNAZI Party.

You date a lot of ugly women.

Conclusion?

63743849.jpg

She hot

You date a lot of ugly women.

Conclusion?

63743849.jpg

She hot

Screenshot_2019-04-12-03-21-32.png

Forum List

Back