Why Conservatives are obsessed with Obama's grades

First, the left claims Obama is super smart. It would be nice to see some evidence of that.

Second, im actually more interested in his thesis and writings than his grades because they tell us something about him.

For a guy who was an editor of the Law Review...then it's President...that worked as a lawyer...a college lecturer on constitutional law and then as a legislator...it's actually amazing how little a paper trail there is from Barack Obama. From all appearances (And feel free to correct me with examples, progressives!) he's managed to slide along for twenty years without putting any of his vaunted intelligence to use in any kind of written piece. There is of course his books...but those are strange semi-biographical...semi-fictional accounts of himself...sort of propaganda pieces for the image that he wanted to put forward about himself regardless of accuracy.

YOu dont think anything, you only repeat what Shitheadhannity and Limpdick tell you, you dont know anything about economics or the law, and no republican in the past 40 yrs has done anything but greatly harm the economy...

You have a great deal of reading and learning to do before you can even bow before me, let alone have a conversation with me

Odd, considering we are having a conversation right now. Or are you that ignorant that you hadn't noticed that's what we do on message boards?

BTW Why the heck would I ever bow before an idiot?

First, the left claims Obama is super smart. It would be nice to see some evidence of that.

Second, im actually more interested in his thesis and writings than his grades because they tell us something about him.

For a guy who was an editor of the Law Review...then it's President...that worked as a lawyer...a college lecturer on constitutional law and then as a legislator...it's actually amazing how little a paper trail there is from Barack Obama. From all appearances (And feel free to correct me with examples, progressives!) he's managed to slide along for twenty years without putting any of his vaunted intelligence to use in any kind of written piece. There is of course his books...but those are strange semi-biographical...semi-fictional accounts of himself...sort of propaganda pieces for the image that he wanted to put forward about himself regardless of accuracy.

It is odd. Which is why Im curious. Id love to read one of his law review articles. Though I can understand if he never wants to see it printed. The one I wrote completely sucked. I knew it sucked and I didnt have time to fix it for the deadline.

YOu dont think anything, you only repeat what Shitheadhannity and Limpdick tell you, you dont know anything about economics or the law, and no republican in the past 40 yrs has done anything but greatly harm the economy...

You have a great deal of reading and learning to do before you can even bow before me, let alone have a conversation with me

Odd, considering we are having a conversation right now. Or are you that ignorant that you hadn't noticed that's what we do on message boards?

BTW Why the heck would I ever bow before an idiot?

If its "bow before an idiot day", obviously.

Dont kid me, you are not interested in anything that would require critical thinking or reading

You are interested in repeating what you heard shitheadhannity or limpdick say today, right!

Critical thinking? "You" are now claiming to desire critical thinking?

Ok...let's see you provide an example of that critical thinking, Conz...

I don't think President Barack Obama HAS a viable plan to solve unemployment or jump start the economy but instead has given us a "tax the rich" populist strategy to try and get reelected. Prove me wrong. What Obama plan is going to fix the economy?

So you can't come up with anything?

All that "bluster" really doesn't impress me, Conz. Unless you can provide me with Obama's plan to fix unemployment and the economy then all you are IS bluster.

Oldstyle, you are not fooling anyone, your intentional ignorance of the agenda your side has thwarted, that would have gone a long way to help this economy, your intentional ignorance isnt fooling anyone

It makes you a terrorist, intentionally harming the economy

some of us will not forget that you intentionally harmed our economy, sought to kill social security, etc

some of us will never forget that

Last edited:
Oldstyle, you are not fooling anyone, your intentional ignorance of the agenda your side has thwarted, that would have gone a long way to help this economy, your intentional ignorance isnt fooling anyone

ls72gokd0y-t.jpg

It's rather amusing to watch...

I ask for examples of Obama's exceptional work over the past twenty years...

And Conz responds by accusing me of being jealous of the President's wife and children? THAT is so far off track as to be farce. Quite frankly, I couldn't care less about Michelle Obama or the two Obama children. As far as I can see, all three seem to be fine people.

Standard political tactic is to divert from the topic by attacking the messenger. Personally, seeing that kind of tactic makes me a little more curious.

I do have a question though. I've heard multiple times that Obama has spent "millions" protecting his college records. Does anyone know where that claim comes from?

some of us will not forget that you intentionally harmed our economy, sought to kill social security, etc

LOL...I sought to kill Social Security? When pray tell did this take place?

All I did was ask you to provide some examples of Barry's exceptional work over the past twenty years and you reacted with a barrage of insults and accusations that I'm a racist...a terrorist and that I want to kill Social Security.

You, my friend are a babbling idiot.

All I did was ask you to provide some examples of Barry's exceptional work over the past twenty years and you reacted with a barrage of insults and accusations that I'm a racist...a terrorist and that I want to kill Social Security.

That would be because he is unable to form a coherent argument.

Why do you hate America and her President?

Why do you hate everyone who doesnt look exactly like you?

Why do you support politicians who do nothing to help but everything to hurt the economy?

oh avie, drunk and asleep I would beat you in an argument

why, cuz I use facts and you wouldnt recognize one if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and wiggled

oh avie, drunk and asleep I would beat you in an argument

why, cuz I use facts and you wouldnt recognize one if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and wiggled

And yet, you havent brothered to even attempt it yet. I wonder why.

facts about what guys, that Obama has worked overtime to save the economy while baggers have worked just as hard to destroy it so they could blame him

you do know the entire planet knows that is what is happening, i hope

Why conservatives are obsessed with Obama's college grades: 4 theories - The Week

1. Conservatives want to paint Obama as a dumb, affirmative-action fraud...

If the shoe fits...

2. Conservatives are obsessed with "vetting" Obama...

Well, if the lamestream media isn't going to do its job...

3. This is just birtherism warmed over...

Even without the BC, there is evidence that Boiking was born Hawai'i...Thus far, he has spent 7 figures keeping his college records hush-hush...If he's so brilliant, why not brag about it?

4. The Right is desperate to distract from Romney's taxes...

Romney's taxes are nothing more than a diversion from Boiking's shit record over the last 3 1/2 years...Desperation indeed.

^^

/thread

Forum List

Back