Why Conservatives are obsessed with Obama's grades

Standard political tactic is to divert from the topic by attacking the messenger. Personally, seeing that kind of tactic makes me a little more curious.

I do have a question though. I've heard multiple times that Obama has spent "millions" protecting his college records. Does anyone know where that claim comes from?

I believe that figure is related to the lawyers retained by President Obama to fight the release of his college records. Who knows how much it's cost him. Millions seems like a stretch though. Hard to see why it would be that much.

facts about what guys, that Obama has worked overtime to save the economy while baggers have worked just as hard to destroy it so they could blame him

you do know the entire planet knows that is what is happening, i hope

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew]No Points - YouTube[/ame]

facts about what guys, that Obama has worked overtime to save the economy while baggers have worked just as hard to destroy it so they could blame him

marty, your brain is broken, the whole world says so'

get help

being a vile and filthy racist pig is no way to go thru life

If Obama is working overtime to save the economy then that's even more reason to kick him from office. Because clearly he is incompetant. Especially, if even I can see ways he could improve it and he doesn't.

get help

Then why do it?

get help

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M]Laugh harder - YouTube[/ame]

Oldstyle, you are not fooling anyone, your intentional ignorance of the agenda your side has thwarted, that would have gone a long way to help this economy, your intentional ignorance isnt fooling anyone

It makes you a terrorist, intentionally harming the economy

some of us will not forget that you intentionally harmed our economy, sought to kill social security, etc

some of us will never forget that

LOL...I sought to kill Social Security? When pray tell did this take place?

All I did was ask you to provide some examples of Barry's exceptional work over the past twenty years and you reacted with a barrage of insults and accusations that I'm a racist...a terrorist and that I want to kill Social Security.

You, my friend are a babbling idiot.

Why do you hate America and her President?

Why do you hate everyone who doesnt look exactly like you?

Why do you support politicians who do nothing to help but everything to hurt the economy?

Don't hate either one actually. Barry seems like a nice enough guy...just don't want him making economic decisions for our country because he really doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

I like diversity...a world filled with my clones would not be what I'm looking for. You on the other hand would by all appearances REVEL in a world filled with Conz clones.

I support Romney because I think he has a better plan for which way this country needs to go. I don't support Obama because I don't see any plan at all...nor have I seen one since the Obama Stimulus fizzled out.

Don't hate either one actually. Barry seems like a nice enough guy...just don't want him making economic decisions for our country because he really doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

I like diversity...a world filled with my clones would not be what I'm looking for. You on the other hand would by all appearances REVEL in a world filled with Conz clones.

I support Romney because I think he has a better plan for which way this country needs to go. I don't support Obama because I don't see any plan at all...nor have I seen one since the Obama Stimulus fizzled out.

Yet, hater cant comprehend that people dont hate others just because we disagree with them.

you support romney

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

what a moran

Too freakin' funny.

moran.jpg

marty, news flash

OBAMA GOT OSAMA
Actually, since there is no body, and since Obama hasn't said an honest word in 4 years ( he has lied about everything )....I think Osama is still alive.

After all, were is the proof?

He could clear that all up in 10 seconds by just diving down and getting the body.....

What say you? Show us some carcass, or it never happened.

EUPHEMISM - is a generally harmless word, name, or phrase that replaces an offensive or suggestive one. Some euphemisms intend to amuse, while others intend to give positive appearances to negative events or even mislead entirely. Euphemisms are used for dissimulation, as alternatives to unpleasant topics, and to mask profanity.

Euphemisms are used in a variety of situations for numerous reasons. A person who wishes to be vague might conceal words that are too precise in the social context.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphemism
Questioning Obama's country of birth and his transcripts are a "euphemism" for race.

Many Americans object to Obama because he's "not one of us," but since flagrant racism is no longer socially acceptable, so they attempt to substitute "euphemisms" about birthplace and transcripts to mask their underlying intentions.

Last edited:
drives you nutz that Obama got Osama, dont it

If it had happened under a McCain prez, they would have thrown parades for that fart for months, Obama does it and you guys are silent

One of the many reasons I call you terrorists

hqdefault.jpg

EUPHEMISM - is a generally harmless word, name, or phrase that replaces an offensive or suggestive one. Some euphemisms intend to amuse, while others intend to give positive appearances to negative events or even mislead entirely. Euphemisms are used for dissimulation, as alternatives to unpleasant topics, and to mask profanity.

Euphemisms are used in a variety of situations for numerous reasons. A person who wishes to be vague might conceal words that are too precise in the social context.
Questioning Obama's country of birth and his transcripts are a "euphemism" for race.

Many Americans object to Obama because he's "not one of us," but since flagrant racism is no longer socially acceptable, they attempt substitute "euphemisms" about birthplace and transcripts to mask their underlying intentions.

How is wanting to see someones transcripts racist? Everyone knew Bush had crappy grades in school, and hell, Romney's high school records are being leaked out.

I am actually more interested in what courses he took. The absolute shitstorm that would occur if he had taken a few courses in marxism would be entertainment for freaking weeks, partly for the outrage on the right, and partly for the mental gymnastics performed on the left to make it seem like no big deal.

Forum List

Back