Why Conservatives are obsessed with Obama's grades

Oh, gee, that's too bad. With a promising title like that, one would have hoped for a little tiny bit of accuracy.

But alas, it's just a claptrap bit of nonsense.

I don't actually give a fuck about the President's grades at all.

I am more interested in his transcripts, applications and other documentation to see what else he's fucking hiding.

A lot of you Obamaphiles imagine that he's just a terrifically bright guy. But that's just you taking it on faith.

In the meantime, there has to be a reason that the pant-load in chief is actively hiding his own personal academic history.

Here's one very interesting theory (akin to one I have contemplated) but which I heard on the radio yesterday (Rush citing the Blaze), oddly enough. Root: Obama

Last edited:
Why Libtards want to talk about Romney's tax returns.....

USUnemploymentObamavBushandClinton.jpg

They don't have lower taxes BECAUSE of Obama.... and if you knew anything about capital gains tax, you would know why the ditch digger pays more percentage wise than Romney.

"IF" said digger actually pays less a percentage in taxes...

You guys lie so much, I never know when to take ya'll seriously :eusa_hand:

I fully understand capital gains tax

Can you explain to the ditch digger why the money earned by the sweat of his brow is taxed at a higher rate than the money earned by some guy moving money from one place to another?

He isn't.

Unless his name is Romney

They don't have lower taxes BECAUSE of Obama.... and if you knew anything about capital gains tax, you would know why the ditch digger pays more percentage wise than Romney.

"IF" said digger actually pays less a percentage in taxes...

You guys lie so much, I never know when to take ya'll seriously :eusa_hand:

I fully understand capital gains tax

Can you explain to the ditch digger why the money earned by the sweat of his brow is taxed at a higher rate than the money earned by some guy moving money from one place to another?

Yep... right after you explain to him that Romney paid taxes at the regular rate, JUST THE SAME AS THE DIGGER, the first time he earned it.

Plus, you might want to explain to him that he could do the same exact thing as Romney is did if he went to college and applied himself as hard as Romney did.

Class warfare is for bitches...

Oh yeah... and since you know so much about capital gains taxes, this thread makes you a dishonest hack.

So Romneys work is more valuable than the ditch digger

Class Warfare

ahh RW, did you catch one of these vile racist pigs in a circular argument where they were shown to be liars and hypocrites, again!

Still waiting, Winger...

How is it that you folks want us to give a second term to a person that you can't provide credible reasons for having a first term?

Name some accomplishments by Barry as a lawyer, a college lecturer or as a legislator! Because if you CAN'T? Then why on earth do you want this "sham" to sit in the Oval Office for another four years? Do you think he's going to wake up one morning and MAGICALLY have learned leadership skills?

Still waiting, Winger...

How is it that you folks want us to give a second term to a person that you can't provide credible reasons for having a first term?

Name some accomplishments by Barry as a lawyer, a college lecturer or as a legislator! Because if you CAN'T? Then why on earth do you want this "sham" to sit in the Oval Office for another four years? Do you think he's going to wake up one morning and MAGICALLY have learned leadership skills?

You know, being a rabid racist, a vile filthy racist, is no way to go thru life, son

stop with all the bullshit and repeat after me

"I hate Obama cuz he is Black"

Dog whistle politics has been part of the republican agenda since Reagan's Cadillac mom, a fictional person but an effective one. Remember Willy Horton, any need to mention all the other whistles? George Wallace demonstrated the power of racism, but he seems hidden today in the folds of forgotten history. There was a time when the courts fought for all people.

"To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done, and to the C students, I say you too can be president of the United States." George W. Bush

Remember Willy Horton

Willie Horton? The murderer who was given a furlough by Dukakis?
The murderer who raped a woman while he was on a furlough?

What about him?

Still waiting, Winger...

You know, being a rabid racist, a vile filthy racist, is no way to go thru life, son

stop with all the bullshit and repeat after me

"I hate Obama cuz he is Black"

I couldn't care less about Barry's color, Conz. I care about only one thing...his competence. Quite frankly, I don't think he has the "chops" to lead a large corporation let alone the United States of America.

Since you've decided to accuse me of racism (the last refuge of a progressive losing an argument!) I can only assume that you can't come up with anything that Obama did that was exceptional since leaving Harvard either?

How can this be? How can someone with so much intelligence not use it in some visible way? Yet Barry's years as a lawyer, as a lecturer and as a legislator are filled with mediocrity. He basically rode the coat tails of that Harvard Law Review Presidency for twenty years...all the way to the Oval Office.

Conservatives want to talk about Obama's grades in school because they don't want to talk about Romney's politically toxic economic plans.

And why does Obama not want to talk about his own Record again?

He talks about it ALL the time. Go read his speeches. Watch the recorded public events he's held.

Stop lying while you're at it. PLEASE STOP LYING. You people are ruining this forum with your lies.

Conservatives want to talk about Obama's grades in school because they don't want to talk about Romney's politically toxic economic plans.

And why does Obama not want to talk about his own Record again?

He talks about it ALL the time. Go read his speeches. Watch the recorded public events he's held.

Stop lying while you're at it. PLEASE STOP LYING. You people are ruining this forum with your lies.

It is all they do, lie.

I know we joke around with these scum here, but it is no joke, they have done more damage than Al Qaeda ever thought of doing, and many many many of us will not forget it

I'd be more than happy to limit my discussion to a comparison between Mitt Romney's economic plans and Barack Obama's economic plans, Carbineer.

Care to tell me what Barry's economic plan "is"? We haven't seen a viable plan from this Administration since Larry Summers left following the failure of the Obama Stimulus. It's all well and good to describe Romney's plan as "toxic" but it's rather amusing when your guy doesn't HAVE a plan.

First, the left claims Obama is super smart. It would be nice to see some evidence of that.

Second, im actually more interested in his thesis and writings than his grades because they tell us something about him.

First, the left claims Obama is super smart. It would be nice to see some evidence of that.

Second, im actually more interested in his thesis and writings than his grades because they tell us something about him.

Dont kid me, you are not interested in anything that would require critical thinking or reading

You are interested in repeating what you heard shitheadhannity or limpdick say today, right!

Dont kid me, you are not interested in anything that would require critical thinking or reading

You are interested in repeating what you heard shitheadhannity or limpdick say today, right!

Critical thinking? "You" are now claiming to desire critical thinking?

Ok...let's see you provide an example of that critical thinking, Conz...

I don't think President Barack Obama HAS a viable plan to solve unemployment or jump start the economy but instead has given us a "tax the rich" populist strategy to try and get reelected. Prove me wrong. What Obama plan is going to fix the economy?

Critical thinking? "You" are now claiming to desire critical thinking?

Ok...let's see you provide an example of that critical thinking, Conz...

I don't think President Barack Obama HAS a viable plan to solve unemployment or jump start the economy but instead has given us a "tax the rich" populist strategy to try and get reelected. Prove me wrong. What Obama plan is going to fix the economy?

YOu dont think anything, you only repeat what Shitheadhannity and Limpdick tell you, you dont know anything about economics or the law, and no republican in the past 40 yrs has done anything but greatly harm the economy...

You have a great deal of reading and learning to do before you can even bow before me, let alone have a conversation with me

Nope. You're completely wrong. But then that's normal for you:)

Forum List

Back