Why Conservatives Are Happier Than Liberals

dread

Mar 5, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Individuals with conservative ideologies are happier than liberal-leaners, and new research pinpoints the reason: Conservatives rationalize social and economic inequalities.

Regardless of marital status, income or church attendance, right-wing individuals reported greater life satisfaction and well-being than left-wingers, the new study found.

Conservatives also scored highest on measures of rationalization, which gauge a person's tendency to justify, or explain away, inequalities.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354424,00.html

I suspect religion has something to do with it as well.

As for sex, you really think liberals have less sex than conservatives? Really?

I suspect religion has something to do with it as well.

As for sex, you really think liberals have less sex than conservatives? Really?

Well one cant have it both ways...First you libs say that its the conservatives who are all the sexual monsters. That would tend to indicate that they are getting a WHOLE lotta sex. Then you call conservatives prudes....

So which is it?

And didnt you read the part of how scientists said that religion DIDNT play a part in their study.

Well one cant have it both ways...First you libs say that its the conservatives who are all the sexual monsters.

Wow...you mean some liberals believe different things as each other? Whoah...what a relevation!

So which is it?

Try not to confuse what I think, with whatever generic beliefs you think liberals believe.

And didnt you read the part of how scientists said that religion DIDNT play a part in their study.

No, I didn't...maybe because it doesn't mention religion at all? And even if it didn't play a part in their study, I don't see how that changes my statement at all.

Well, you know what they say about ignorance being bliss. :rofl: :cool:

Interesting. Dread includes this quote, "Conservatives rationalize social and economic inequalities."

In plain English, conservatives respond to problems by burying their heads in the sand. As jillian put it, "ignorance [is] bliss".

I'm not sure why Dread objected to her accurate simplification of something that he himself quoted.

Interesting. Dread includes this quote, "Conservatives rationalize social and economic inequalities."

In plain English, conservatives respond to problems by burying their heads in the sand. As jillian put it, "ignorance [is] bliss".

I'm not sure why Dread objected to her accurate simplification of something that he himself quoted.

Right. Translation: liberals have nothing but wisecracks and insults in response to the the study.

So conservatives bury their heads in the sand while all you libs bitch and moan about shit, then take welfare, then commiserate some more.

Yep thats it. We just go to work and get laid.

Maybe you guys should try it sometime.

I had to laugh at that, too.

Republicans lie to themselves, which isn't a bad thing necessarily. Judging from interactions on this forum I'd conclude that Republicans are a pretty miserable lot.

Maybe she's rationalizing the results of the study. :cool:

"libs" "take welfare"? RAFLMAO! I thought we're elitists. :eusa_whistle:

The leaders are all rich white turds ashamed of their color, the masses are mostly bought and paid for by bribes and lies. People the "enlightened" would not give a moments notice to unless forced to.

I had to laugh at that, too.

Republicans lie to themselves, which isn't a bad thing necessarily. Judging from interactions on this forum I'd conclude that Republicans are a pretty miserable lot.

No, they really are happy. I know a retarded girl who is so low functioning that she does not understand her own limitations. She is happy, too. Republicans are that kind of happy.

I am actually quite happy in my personal life, but I see problems around me too, and I'm not selfish enough to simply dismiss them.

No, they really are happy. I know a retarded girl who is so low functioning that she does not understand her own limitations. She is happy, too. Republicans are that kind of happy.

I am actually quite happy in my personal life, but I see problems around me too, and I'm not selfish enough to simply dismiss them.

Ohh look the ignorant claim that Republicans are mental midgets. Who would have thought THAT was coming.

Forum List

Back