Why Confront Islam?

" Figurative Versus Literal "

* Living On A Raisers Edge *
And the above means what exactly? As a Christian, I become aware that I'm incapable of living a life free of sin of any sort. And so I trust in Jesus (who being GOD in the flesh) was able to live a perfect life and die as a perfect sacrifice in my place. I put my trust in GOD through Christ/Messiah to save me through His sacrificial act. But not only that He arose again and so I can believe that I will inherit a glorified body like Jesus and be able to live eternally with GOD. In other words, I can go to heaven because I accept GOD's payment for my sin and my sins are now washed away. It is very simple process without a whole lot of floral speech that seems to say one thing but mean something else. GOD doesn't beat around the bush. He is blunt and to the point. I think that is what love is all about!
1 Co 15 - BIBLIJA.net - the Bible on the Internet
1 Corinthians 15
12 If we preach that Christ was raised from death, how can some of you say that the dead will not be raised to life? 13 If they won't be raised to life, Christ himself wasn't raised to life. 14 And if Christ wasn't raised to life, our message is worthless, and so is your faith. 15 If the dead won't be raised to life, we have told lies about God by saying that he raised Christ to life, when he really did not.
16 So if the dead won't be raised to life, Christ wasn't raised to life. 17 Unless Christ was raised to life, your faith is useless, and you are still living in your sins. 18 And those people who died after putting their faith in him are completely lost. 19 If our hope in Christ is good only for this life, we are worse off than anyone else.

* Moral Admonition Intending Natural Survival *
" Calling It As It Is "

* Reiteration Of The Frame *
An after life , a chance for eternal life , being born again , reincarnation , are all metaphors for the literal meaning of passing on ones genetic identity , where failure to do so , in perpetuity , is described by the metaphors of final judgment and eternal damnation .
Qurayshism is a genetic religion for preservation of the patriarchal lineage of eponymous ishmael, where the tenets , cultural traditions and city state laws ( sharia ) , as proposed in the qurayn , would only apply within hejaz .
Any pretense that qurayshism applies outside of hejaz is debase and termed Fictional Ishmaelism .

Torahnism is a genetic religion for preservation of the patriarchal lineage of eponymous isaac , where the tenets , cultural traditions and city state laws ( 613 mitzvot ) , as proposed in the torah , would only apply within israel .

* Something About 360 and 30 *

Anthropic principle - Wikipedia
The anthropic principle is a philosophical consideration that observations of the universe must be compatible with the conscious and sapient life that observes it.

The strong anthropic principle (SAP) as explained by John D. Barrow and Frank Tipler states that this is all the case because the universe is in some sense compelled to eventually have conscious and sapient life emerge within it.
Some critics of the SAP argue in favor of a weak anthropic principle (WAP) similar to the one defined by Brandon Carter, which states that the universe's ostensible fine tuning is the result of selection bias (specifically survivor bias): i.e., only in a universe capable of eventually supporting life will there be living beings capable of observing and reflecting on the matter.

Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia
Sīn /ˈsiːn/ or Suen (Akkadian: Su'en, Sîn) or Nanna (Sumerian: DŠEŠ.KI, DNANNA) was the god of the moon in the Mesopotamian religions of Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia. Nanna is a Sumerian deity, the son of Enlil and Ninlil, and became identified with the Semitic Sīn. The two chief seats of Nanna's/Sīn's worship were Ur in the south of Mesopotamia and Harran in the north. A moon god by the same name was also worshipped in South Arabia.
The Semitic moon god Su'en/Sin is in origin a separate deity from Sumerian Nanna, but from the Akkadian Empire period the two undergo syncretization and are identified.
The name of the Assyrian moon god Su'en/Sîn is usually spelled as DEN.ZU, or simply with the numeral 30, (cuneiform: DXXX).[1]

* Stock In Trade *
Hermeneutics - Wikipedia
Hermeneutics (/ˌhɜːrməˈnjuːtɪks/)[1] is the theory and methodology of interpretation,[2][3] especially the interpretation of biblical texts, wisdom literature, and philosophical texts.[4][5]
Modern hermeneutics includes both verbal and non-verbal communication[6][7] as well as semiotics, presuppositions, and pre-understandings. Hermeneutics has been broadly applied in the humanities, especially in law, history and theology.
Hermeneutics was initially applied to the interpretation, or exegesis, of scripture, and has been later broadened to questions of general interpretation.[8] The terms "hermeneutics" and "exegesis" are sometimes used interchangeably. Hermeneutics is a wider discipline which includes written, verbal, and non-verbal[6][7] communication. Exegesis focuses primarily upon the word and grammar of texts.
Hermeneutic, as a singular noun, refers to some particular method of interpretation (see, in contrast, double hermeneutic).

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Much more @ Why Confront Islam?
Rational people don't let irrational people get away with being mindless thugs. Thugs hiding behind race or religion won't fly anymore.

It can be both, dum dum.

But that is besides the point because you are a racist.
No they can’t be both, and you know it.
Actually it can and is.

What does that have to do with you being a racist?
Jews can’t be a race, there is no such thing.
I think Jews are more a clan or a family. As an outsider I understand that in bible times if one wanted to become a Jew he or she needed to be adopted into one of the tribes. It was not simply a matter of showing up at the temple and saying you were a Jew. There was a strict process. Read the book of Ruth.
Still not a race.
They are if you hate them for it, dummy.

No they can’t be both, and you know it.
Actually it can and is.

I think Jews are more a clan or a family. As an outsider I understand that in bible times if one wanted to become a Jew he or she needed to be adopted into one of the tribes. It was not simply a matter of showing up at the temple and saying you were a Jew. There was a strict process. Read the book of Ruth.
Still not a race.
Do you even know what a race is? It has nothing to do with believing in an invisible being.

" Objective And Ignorant "

* Incompetent Blabbering *
Thugs hiding behind race or religion won't fly anymore.
Why is the left letting the fictional ishmaelism thug hide behind its " religion " ?

If the left wants to be intolerant of intolerance , the first place the left needs to start is with the psychosis of fictional ishmaelism adherents .

Actually it can and is.

Still not a race.
Do you even know what a race is? It has nothing to do with believing in an invisible being.
I know you are a racist. Do you?

1537013685968image1.jpg

WEIRDLY----you actually do make a good point. Of course the US cannot
exclude people simple because they are born into a muslim family-----but IT
CAN DEAL with "teachings" that violate USA law. Certainly----any Imam who
actually preaches elements of the basic Islamic "jihad" that involves transforming
the society to a muslim society---breaks the law and should be either deported or
jailed. Not so simple because of the "freedom of speech" thing-----NOPE!!!!!
It should be made simple-------JUST DO IT

" Recommending Vantage Points "

* Unadulterated Visions Of Reality *
And the above means what exactly? As a Christian, I become aware that I'm incapable of living a life free of sin of any sort.
Combing the " crescent moon " and " morning star " allude to sin mythology and luciferianism which came to replace greek celestial deities with a new mythology .

Would being free from the effects of moon synchronicity ( sin ) be a physical possibility , as that celestial body stabilizes earth rotation and revolution ?

The epistles of paul to romans relate a myriad of treatises on the " law " and " sin " and " antinomianism " - r
Ro - BIBLIJA.net - the Bible on the Internet , which are well worth reading by anyone .

Even as paul digresses into a dichotomy of nomianism versus antinomianism , his moralist persuasion only corroborates that genetic continuance remains a necessary criteria for success by nature .

* Expecting Spirits Of Good Will Over Dictatorial Missed Direction *
" Long Winding Road "
* Pretenders Who Can Knot Distinguish *

The concepts of antinomianism have been a crux of " christian " ethos , and useful advice would be to remand conjectural adherents to tenets by which those duly bound are adjudged

Quran-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download-For-Desktop-2-400x267.jpeg

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Much more @ Why Confront Islam?
So what do you propose to do?

Make every single one of them living in the USA swear an oath to obey and defend the constitution. If they don't or can't, send them back to the country of their origin.

If America-born, forbid them from holding any public office or serving in a government position.

And, prosecute them if they break their oath.
Statist much?

" Hypocrites Of Ethical Standards "

* Terrorist Slush Funds Blinding The Way *

Statist much?
Are you defending , facilitating , or promoting the most heinous statists of all , those afflicted with an arrogance for the fictional ishmaelism psychosis ?

The left has a cognitive dissonance in that it believes it should be intolerant of the intolerant but defend the defenseless it currently associates with any minority , and therefore it cannot resolve that fictional ishmaelism is the most intolerant ideology of all while its is also a minority .

The left espouses objectivity , which is a good thing , but it also engages in ignorance and that combination is detrimental to individual liberty as it relates to fictional ishmaelism , as numbers translate into vote and consequently into political policy .

" Know Excuses *

* Convenient Blinders For Neophytes Wanting To Win Arguments Rather Than Understanding The Score *
What kind of moron brings up racism in a thread about religion?
The genetic religions of torahnism and qurayshism do not apply outside of their respective city state of israel and hejaz ( the barrier ) .

If you think that racism has nothing to do with the middle east ( far more racist than you are imagining ) or the dissolution of japhetic peoples , you are poorly informed .

Last edited:
" Hypocrites Of Ethical Standards "

* Terrorist Slush Funds Blinding The Way *

Statist much?
Are you defending , facilitating , or promoting the most heinous statists of all , those afflicted with an arrogance for the fictional ishmaelism psychosis ?

The left has a cognitive dissonance in that it believes it should be intolerant of the intolerant but defend the defenseless it currently associates with any minority , and therefore it cannot resolve that fictional ishmaelism is the most intolerant ideology of all while its is also a minority .

The left espouses objectivity , which is a good thing , but it also engages in ignorance and that combination is detrimental to individual liberty as it relates to fictional ishmaelism , as numbers translate into vote and consequently into political policy .
No. I dont have much good to say about the islamic religion. Or many religions, for that matter.
I just think longknife is a bit of a statist. He gets on here and talks about the constitution, yet, he doesnt mind shitting on it when its convenient.

" Know Excuses *

* Convenient Blinders For Neophytes Wanting To Win Arguments Rather Than Understanding The Score *
What kind of moron brings up racism in a thread about religion?
The genetic religions of torahnism and qurayshism do not apply outside of their respective city state of israel and hejaz ( the barrier ) .

If you think that racism has nothing to do with the middle east ( far more racist than you are imagining ) or the invasion of japhetic peoples , you are poorly informed .
Dude, taz was talking about religious people, not race. I dont need your bullshit excuses.
But thanks for wasting a minute of my life.

Still not a race.
Then quote me. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Still not a race.
Then quote me. I'll wait. :popcorn:
Why? You don’t deny it.

Forum List

Back