Why Confront Islam?

Two words: Pam Geller.

/thread

Pam Geller, who speaks against Radical Islam, is anathema to the Left. But I always wonder why, first. Why are Muslims allowed special religious dispensation--you ever allowed yourself to think honestly about that? This goes out to Coyote too, who like the post. The other who did I know is Muslim, so that makes sense.

When Christianity has a detractor who speaks out just as strongly, he/she is a Leftist hero.

I know why you approve Islam and hate Christianity. There are really a double layer of reasons, but the first is easier. But do you? Do you both know why.

A lot of homosexual intellectuals in the 19th Century and 20th Century liked Islam a lot, due to its 'tolerance' of pedophilia involving young boys, and even as far back as medieval times it was a mecca for homos. Gore Vidal loved Islamic 'culture', and many western homos like to 'vacation' there, Cairo and Istanbul were especially popular, while many of the more 'discreet' would summer in southern Italy and sneak over to Tunisia or some other resort areas in North Africa.

Homosexual propagandists were the biggest defenders of Islam over Da Evul Xians all along, and especially so form the late 1980's onward, when their hate campaign and smear jobs were ramped up across the board. Only recently, when it turns out their heroic Islamists liked to toss faggots off of buildings and such have they suddenly mostly shut up about it, though as we see here it will always have its degenerate deviant apologists, no matter what; they're just that sick in the head. The PC faggots still can't say 'Islamic Terrorism', though, or admit they were stupid about it for decades, so they pop in with the standard PC approved homilies as a matter of routine.

We are currently at war (WW III) with Islam. They are trying to take over the world, and we're kicking their ass.

We are currently at war (WW III) with Islam. They are trying to take over the world, and we're kicking their ass.
We may be winning on the battle fronts but I am afraid we're losing on the home front.

We are allowing them to infiltrate our society, laying in wait until their numbers are sufficient to force their beliefs and laws upon us.

We cannot allow this to go unnoticed. We must bring this to light at every opportunity in every venue.

We may be winning on the battle fronts but I am afraid we're losing on the home front.

We are allowing them to infiltrate our society, laying in wait until their numbers are sufficient to force their beliefs and laws upon us.

We cannot allow this to go unnoticed. We must bring this to light at every opportunity in every venue.
Muslims will never be that numerous in North America to out vote the rest of us. But I'm with you in that we shouldn't cede a fucking inch to them with their barbaric customs and laws.

Actually when one checks out where Obama and the Democrats settle these fake 'refugees' it's clear they're targeting certain Senate and Congressional districts via 'seeding' fake 'refugees' who they think will vote Democratic out of gratitude.

Actually when one checks out where Obama and the Democrats settle these fake 'refugees' it's clear they're targeting certain Senate and Congressional districts via 'seeding' fake 'refugees' who they think will vote Democratic out of gratitude.

it never occurred to me------sheeeeehs ----politics is DIRTY

/thread

Pam Geller, who speaks against Radical Islam, is anathema to the Left. But I always wonder why, first. Why are Muslims allowed special religious dispensation--you ever allowed yourself to think honestly about that? This goes out to Coyote too, who like the post. The other who did I know is Muslim, so that makes sense.

When Christianity has a detractor who speaks out just as strongly, he/she is a Leftist hero.

I know why you approve Islam and hate Christianity. There are really a double layer of reasons, but the first is easier. But do you? Do you both know why.

A lot of homosexual intellectuals in the 19th Century and 20th Century liked Islam a lot, due to its 'tolerance' of pedophilia involving young boys, and even as far back as medieval times it was a mecca for homos. Gore Vidal loved Islamic 'culture', and many western homos like to 'vacation' there, Cairo and Istanbul were especially popular, while many of the more 'discreet' would summer in southern Italy and sneak over to Tunisia or some other resort areas in North Africa.

Homosexual propagandists were the biggest defenders of Islam over Da Evul Xians all along, and especially so form the late 1980's onward, when their hate campaign and smear jobs were ramped up across the board. Only recently, when it turns out their heroic Islamists liked to toss faggots off of buildings and such have they suddenly mostly shut up about it, though as we see here it will always have its degenerate deviant apologists, no matter what; they're just that sick in the head. The PC faggots still can't say 'Islamic Terrorism', though, or admit they were stupid about it for decades, so they pop in with the standard PC approved homilies as a matter of routine.

historically ------"pleasurable vices" as per the precepts of shariah---were confined to the REALM OF THE PRIVILEGED-------and that practice was ABSOLUTELY well known and accepted. Alcohol is and was FREELY
imbibed by the rulers -----(locally that means the SHAKYKH---the "scholars") ---
it was only the poor bum on the streets or in the fields who got in trouble
for drinking. Sexual license of VARIABLE kinds ------was also ok and still is
amongst the oil rich----and whatevah is considered "royalty" Interestingly---one of the many cooperations between DA CHURCH (HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE) and
DA MOSQUE----(CALIPHATE) was the production of booze--by the holy fathers
in the monasteries------and the making of eunuchs. <<<<I kid you not. The fact
is that muslims do not like to make their own Eunuchs----which is a good idea since
they also tend to be clumsy at circumcision.
WELL ACCEPTED

/thread

y" Interestingly---one of the many cooperations between DA CHURCH (HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE) and
DA MOSQUE----(CALIPHATE) was the production of booze--by the holy fathers
in the monasteries

Ironically, during the Prohibition era the wine business boomed, with California vinyards being a fave investment, because of 'special dispensations' for both Catholic and Jewish churches and synagogues got the Priests and the Rabbis into the wine business, both legal and illegal, though the Prohibition laws were so lax a lot of people could make many gallons of their own legally; only the transportation and sale was illegal re Federal law.

------and the making of eunuchs. <<<<I kid you not. The fact
is that muslims do not like to make their own Eunuchs----which is a good idea since
they also tend to be clumsy at circumcision.
WELL ACCEPTED

Not surprising. After a big slave revolt in the ME, Muslims literally killed all their black slaves, and change to buying white slaves, 'Slavs', and if one wanted black slaves they would only accept black male slaves who had been subjected to full frontal castration, leaving the castrating to the black traders selling them instead of doing it themselves. This meant the black traders had to eat the 'losses' as well, probably 90% died from the practice. Females slaves were preferred, and they were killed as soon as they were no longer useful, and ones who got pregnant were forced to have abortions. This why there are so few blacks in the Arabs' states outside of Egypt and North Africa, even though they had an active African slave trade for many centuries.

Lotta folks say that about the joos too Taz

So maybe it's not so much religion, as being a bat sh*t crazy culture

And no, we're not kickin' azz, unless you think every televised bombing is some sort of victory, at which point we may as well have McNamara back

More it's an exercise in ongoing futility with the arab world

Now if you really waht to gain ground, don't do BIZ with the f*ckers, stop any military support ,screw their turf, infastructure ,let 'em be on their own etc

THAT would be a win

~S~

And no, we're not kickin' azz, unless you think every televised bombing is some sort of victory, at which point we may as well have McNamara back

Now if you really waht to gain ground, don't do BIZ with the f*ckers, spot supporting their military ,turf, infastructure ,etc

THAT would be a win

~S~
Jews are already in charge, go get yourself a cup of coffee and wake up.

I have noticed that most racists are too much of a pussy to actually own their racism.

Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.

Now if you really waht to gain ground, don't do BIZ with the f*ckers, spot supporting their military ,turf, infastructure ,etc

THAT would be a win

~S~

Jews are in CHARGE??? Oh Goody!!! of what???

THAT would be a win

~S~

Of Islam. They own ‘em.

THAT would be a win

~S~

Don't play dumb rosie, taz is too clever to fall for that. Report back to zorg headquarters for a new identity and further instructions. In the meantime operatives under the cover of a moil and a kosher butcher are on their way to fix things.....

Forum List

Back