Why Confront Islam?

We are currently at war (WW III) with Islam. They are trying to take over the world, and we're kicking their ass.

Lotta folks say that about the joos too Taz

So maybe it's not so much religion, as being a bat sh*t crazy culture

And no, we're not kickin' azz, unless you think every televised bombing is some sort of victory, at which point we may as well have McNamara back

More it's an exercise in ongoing futility with the arab world

Now if you really waht to gain ground, don't do BIZ with the f*ckers, spot supporting their military ,turf, infastructure ,etc

THAT would be a win

~S~
Jews are already in charge, go get yourself a cup of coffee and wake up.

Jews are in CHARGE??? Oh Goody!!! of what???
Of Islam. They own ‘em.

oh.......uhm----can I offer you a few?

All religions and questionable beliefs should be confronted. Humanity must advance, mature, or it will be destroyed by unenlightened brain power.

We are currently at war (WW III) with Islam. They are trying to take over the world, and we're kicking their ass.

Lotta folks say that about the joos too Taz

So maybe it's not so much religion, as being a bat sh*t crazy culture

And no, we're not kickin' azz, unless you think every televised bombing is some sort of victory, at which point we may as well have McNamara back

More it's an exercise in ongoing futility with the arab world

Now if you really waht to gain ground, don't do BIZ with the f*ckers, spot supporting their military ,turf, infastructure ,etc

THAT would be a win

~S~
Jews are already in charge, go get yourself a cup of coffee and wake up.

Jews are in CHARGE??? Oh Goody!!! of what???

Don't play dumb rosie, taz is too clever to fall for that. Report back to zorg headquarters for a new identity and further instructions. In the meantime operatives under the cover of a moil and a kosher butcher are on their way to fix things.....

a mohel and a butcher?-------who dey gonna snip and shecht?

All religions and questionable beliefs should be confronted. Humanity must advance, mature, or it will be destroyed by unenlightened brain power.

fear not-------thou unenlightened one------stupidity never killed anyone

But Taz is not a racist. :lol:
Religions aren't a race. Now you know.
But Jews and blacks are a race and you are a racist.
Jews are a religion, you doofus.
They are also a specific people, Taz.

Ones you do not think highly of.
No they're not, you can convert to Judaism, you jackass.
It can be both, dum dum.

But that is besides the point because you are a racist.

Two words: Pam Geller.

/thread

Pam Geller, who speaks against Radical Islam, is anathema to the Left. But I always wonder why, first. Why are Muslims allowed special religious dispensation--you ever allowed yourself to think honestly about that? This goes out to Coyote too, who like the post. The other who did I know is Muslim, so that makes sense.

When Christianity has a detractor who speaks out just as strongly, he/she is a Leftist hero.

I know why you approve Islam and hate Christianity. There are really a double layer of reasons, but the first is easier. But do you? Do you both know why.

I have no comment on either Islam nor Christianism either as "approval" or "disapproval", neither of which are within my purview. I don't follow either and don't care for organized navel-gazing religions. What I do object to is naked bigotry --- as in the Pam Gellers and David Dukes.

It's no more complex than that. The vast majority of what I do on this site is critique of the validity of the argument.

Religions aren't a race. Now you know.

It can be both, dum dum.

No they can’t be both, and you know it.

/thread

Pam Geller, who speaks against Radical Islam, is anathema to the Left. But I always wonder why, first. Why are Muslims allowed special religious dispensation--you ever allowed yourself to think honestly about that? This goes out to Coyote too, who like the post. The other who did I know is Muslim, so that makes sense.

When Christianity has a detractor who speaks out just as strongly, he/she is a Leftist hero.

I know why you approve Islam and hate Christianity. There are really a double layer of reasons, but the first is easier. But do you? Do you both know why.

A lot of homosexual intellectuals in the 19th Century and 20th Century liked Islam a lot, due to its 'tolerance' of pedophilia involving young boys, and even as far back as medieval times it was a mecca for homos. Gore Vidal loved Islamic 'culture', and many western homos like to 'vacation' there, Cairo and Istanbul were especially popular, while many of the more 'discreet' would summer in southern Italy and sneak over to Tunisia or some other resort areas in North Africa.

Homosexual propagandists were the biggest defenders of Islam over Da Evul Xians all along, and especially so form the late 1980's onward, when their hate campaign and smear jobs were ramped up across the board. Only recently, when it turns out their heroic Islamists liked to toss faggots off of buildings and such have they suddenly mostly shut up about it, though as we see here it will always have its degenerate deviant apologists, no matter what; they're just that sick in the head. The PC faggots still can't say 'Islamic Terrorism', though, or admit they were stupid about it for decades, so they pop in with the standard PC approved homilies as a matter of routine.

Here's a post that goes way out on a limb one way, then does a complete 180 to shoot its own point in the back 57 times, pausing only once to reload.

SMH

It can be both, dum dum.

Actually it can and is.

What does that have to do with you being a racist?

It can be both, dum dum.

Actually it can and is.

Jews can’t be a race, there is no such thing.

" Esoteric Nature Answer Ring "

* More Descriptors Please *
How is a Muslim saved according to their Quran?
A commonplace presumption would be that the inquiry is for Eschatology - Wikipedia beliefs of qurayshism .

* Saved By Being Born Again *

A version of a strong anthropic principle states that one must be present and capable of verifying that one is present .

For sentience and sapience , sophisticated physical states are necessary and known to be facilitated through genetic continuance as a means to satisfy the strong anthropic principle and a success criteria of nature for continued introspection .

Thus , a " chance for eternal life " is the same for adherents of to the genetic religion of qurayshism , as it is for all , which is to pass on ones genetic identity so that others , both figuratively and literally as themselves , would have an opportunity to entreat experiences of life as they themselves had .

Both self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and self determination ( private property , willful intents ) are premised for individualism through non aggression principles .
And the above means what exactly? As a Christian, I become aware that I'm incapable of living a life free of sin of any sort. And so I trust in Jesus (who being GOD in the flesh) was able to live a perfect life and die as a perfect sacrifice in my place. I put my trust in GOD through Christ/Messiah to save me through His sacrificial act. But not only that He arose again and so I can believe that I will inherit a glorified body like Jesus and be able to live eternally with GOD. In other words, I can go to heaven because I accept GOD's payment for my sin and my sins are now washed away. It is very simple process without a whole lot of floral speech that seems to say one thing but mean something else. GOD doesn't beat around the bush. He is blunt and to the point. I think that is what love is all about!

It can be both, dum dum.

Actually it can and is.

I think Jews are more a clan or a family. As an outsider I understand that in bible times if one wanted to become a Jew he or she needed to be adopted into one of the tribes. It was not simply a matter of showing up at the temple and saying you were a Jew. There was a strict process. Read the book of Ruth.

Quran-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download-For-Desktop-2-400x267.jpeg

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Much more @ Why Confront Islam?
The Left will always defend Islam because like them Muslims are anti Western Civilization.

BA0C57BD-C440-4BEA-8909-BE8CFC41447A.jpeg

/thread

A lot of homosexual intellectuals in the 19th Century and 20th Century liked Islam a lot, due to its 'tolerance' of pedophilia involving young boys, and even as far back as medieval times it was a mecca for homos. Gore Vidal loved Islamic 'culture', and many western homos like to 'vacation' there, Cairo and Istanbul were especially popular, while many of the more 'discreet' would summer in southern Italy and sneak over to Tunisia or some other resort areas in North Africa.

Homosexual propagandists were the biggest defenders of Islam over Da Evul Xians all along, and especially so form the late 1980's onward, when their hate campaign and smear jobs were ramped up across the board. Only recently, when it turns out their heroic Islamists liked to toss faggots off of buildings and such have they suddenly mostly shut up about it, though as we see here it will always have its degenerate deviant apologists, no matter what; they're just that sick in the head. The PC faggots still can't say 'Islamic Terrorism', though, or admit they were stupid about it for decades, so they pop in with the standard PC approved homilies as a matter of routine.

Here's a post that goes way out on a limb one way, then does a complete 180 to shoot its own point in the back 57 times, pausing only once to reload.

SMH

Yes, you make no sense at all, as usual. Get bored with chanting with the racist mobs upstairs trying to get a white woman lynched, are you?

It can be both, dum dum.

Actually it can and is.

I think Jews are more a clan or a family. As an outsider I understand that in bible times if one wanted to become a Jew he or she needed to be adopted into one of the tribes. It was not simply a matter of showing up at the temple and saying you were a Jew. There was a strict process. Read the book of Ruth.
Still not a race.

Weird how often it has to be repeated but Jews are a genetically distinct tribe with its own sub-cultures, and the religion is named after the name of the tribe, but not exclusive to the tribe. Some tribal Jews are hard core racists and similar to Nazis in their 'racial superiority fantasies, many aren't, many are a mix of several beliefs, but most are atheists or have assimilated, which is why their genes turn up so often in many family trees n one would think.

Religious Jews are mostly gentiles these days, and the Christian sect is by far the largest and most successful, though many will snivel and cry and claim they aren't Jewish, just out of snobbery and stupidity. Orthodox Jews hate that they became theologically irrelevant by the time of the Babylonian Exile; many even proclaimed a non-Jew as their 'Messiah', the Persian king who defeated the Babylonians and allowed them go back home, where they promptly alienated their own Jewish people who remained and weren't exiled, but that is another topic in itself. Today it is the Christian sects that are most important to Jewish religion, while Orthodox Jews mostly hide in their tree houses and pretend nobody else matters, which is just as well since they aren't important theologically any more.

It can be both, dum dum.

Actually it can and is.

By the Christian era Jews had pretty extensive 'racial purity' laws, and legalisms trumped religious inspirations, so even if one did convert they weren't accepted as 'real Jews'. Most of the Temple priests positions were inherited, for example, and what trades and who you could marry were fixations for many. Obsessions with family Genealogies was the norm, especially in the status games between returnees from exiles and the 'domestic' tribes who weren't exiled. This was the racist arrogance that led Jewish leaders to start believing they were superior to Romans and they ended up getting their Temple burned down and barred from Jerusalem, and a second revolt some years later finally finished them off as a political force.

The best book for how it all worked in the 1st Century is Joachim Jeremia's Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus, it's an extensively sourced academic study, that draws on all source available; 'racial purity' laws and traditions make up almost a third of the book, they were so important at the time. It's also why both Mathew and Luke include a genealogy for Jesus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back