Why Confront Islam?

So yes, there is indeed something you have already done that proves an absolute goodness does exist.
I don't understand this straw grasp. Does it even mean anything?

Says the guy who's been here 2 year less than me and has 32,000 (!!!) more posts than I do. :lmao:
Discussing what I believe. Not discussing what I don’t believe. The fact that you do is proof you do believe God exists.
Nothing I say or do can you show is proof of a god. Neither is grasping at straws. :biggrin:
In fact, the fact you won’t admit you are a racist or lie about it is proof of the moral law inside you that you did not put there and cannot get rid of.
Moral laws are subjective, ex: some people are ok with abortion, some aren't. There is no universal innate rule.
And yet you cannot bring yourself to lie about not being a racist or tell the truth that you are.

I win again, dummy.
You made the claim, it's up to you to prove it. See how that works? :biggrin:

Discussing what I believe. Not discussing what I don’t believe. The fact that you do is proof you do believe God exists.
Nothing I say or do can you show is proof of a god. Neither is grasping at straws. :biggrin:
In fact, the fact you won’t admit you are a racist or lie about it is proof of the moral law inside you that you did not put there and cannot get rid of.
Moral laws are subjective, ex: some people are ok with abortion, some aren't. There is no universal innate rule.
And yet you cannot bring yourself to lie about not being a racist or tell the truth that you are.

I win again, dummy.
And yet the sky will remain blue whether or not I prove it to you.

I win again, dummy.
Your concession is duly noted. Now move along.

" Obfuscation Grow Wing Tire Red "

* Stick King Two Relevant Points *
I'm not using a strict definition. I am using a broad definition.
Not in this case. I have quite of bit of history with this poster. I know what I am talking about. She condemns respect for a great many different groups of people.
How does it seem those who seek to paint others with a broad definition of racism behave in a manner consistent with a broad definition of racism ?

How is derailing discourse , with a broad definition of racism , a valid challenge as to whether the creed of fictional ishmaleism does or does not violate non aggression principles ?

" Grow Wing Tire Red "

* Stick King Two Relevant Points *
I'm not using a strict definition. I am using a broad definition.
Not in this case. I have quite of bit of history with this poster. I know what I am talking about. She condemns respect for a great many different groups of people.
How does it seem those who seek to paint others with a broad definition of racism behave in a manner consistent with a broad definition of racism ?

How is there a correlation between derailing with a broad definition of racism a valid challenge as to whether the creed of fictional ishmaleism does or does not violate non aggression principles ?
Not sure exactly. That isn't this.

I win again, dummy.
I wouldn't expect you to see it any other way, Taz.

" Doubtful Try A Prove It Thread *

* Prosecutor Burden Of Proof *
Oh well , by all means , pretend that the rhetoric of petty hearsay is relevant , pretend that it does not represent a modus operandi of those whose purpose is obfuscation , who are foolishly exploited for their objectivity and ignorance , though well paid by slush funds from peoples and governments with tenets of creed that are hostile to individual liberty .

* Pandering Tolerance Of The Intolerant To Self Ignorant Fools *

State-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia
Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[103]
The interpretation of Islam promoted by this funding was the strict, conservative Saudi-based Wahhabism or Salafism.
Throughout the Sunni Muslim world, religious institutions for people both young and old, from children's maddrassas to high-level scholarships received Saudi funding,[111] "books, scholarships, fellowships, and mosques" (for example, "more than 1500 mosques were built and paid for with money obtained from public Saudi funds over the last 50 years"),[112] along with training in the Kingdom for the preachers and teachers who went on to teach and work at these universities, schools, mosques, etc.[113] The funding was also used to reward journalists and academics who followed the Saudis' strict interpretation of Islam; and satellite campuses were built around Egypt for Al Azhar, the world's oldest and most influential
Islamic university.[114]

Saudi Arabia lobby in the United States - Wikipedia
In the first decade of the 21st century the Saudis paid approximately $100 million to American firms to lobby the American government.[4]
Major lobbying firms that work as lobbyists in the pay of the Saudi government include Hill & Knowlton, which has been employed to lobby for Saudi Arabia since 1982.[4] Qorvis Communications has worked for Saudi Arabia since the 9/11 attacks, receiving over $60.3 million over the course of a decade.[5][6]Hogan Lovells U.S., L.L.P., formerly Hogan & Harston, worked for Saudi Arabia in 2009.[4] The Loeffler Group, LLP, headed by former Congressman Tom Loeffler of Texas, was paid $10.5 million by the Saudi government during the first decade of the century, and gave Sandler Innocenzi, Inc. $8.9 million.[4] Patton Boggs, LLP, earned over $3 million from Saudi Arabia for lobbying in the first decade of the century.[4]
The Middle East Policy Council has received large payments from Saudi Arabia to lobby for the Kingdom, including $1 million in 2007.[7][8]
A partial list of firms that have been paid by Saudi Arabia to lobby the American government includes:
  • Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP: $220,770
  • Boland & Madigan, Inc: $420,000
  • Burson-Marsteller: $3,619,286.85
  • Cambridge Associates, Ltd.: $8,505
  • Cassidy & Associates, Inc: $720,000
  • DNX Partners, LLC: $225,000
  • Dutton & Dutton, PC: $3,694,350
  • Fleishman-Hillard: $6,400,000
  • Gallagher Group, LLC: $612,337.37
  • Iler Interests, LP: $388,231.14
  • Loeffler Tuggey Pauerstein Rosenthal, LLP: $2,350,457.12
  • Loeffler, Jonas & Tuggey, LLP: $1,260,000
  • MPD Consultants, LLP: $1,447,267.13
  • Powell Tate, Inc: $900,732.77[4]
Since 2015, the Saudi Arabia paid $18 million to 145 registered lobbyists to influence the U.S. government.[9]
A partial list of lobbyists that have been paid by Saudi Arabia to lobby for the Kingdom: the Podesta Group, founded by John Podesta and Tony Podesta, the Glover Park Group, former Senator Norm Coleman, H.P. Goldfield, vice chair of Madeleine Albright’s Albright Stonebridge Group, the BGR Group, the Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, the Squire Patton Boggs, the DLA Piper, the Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, and the Qorvis/MSLGroup.[9][10]

Arab lobby in the United States - Wikipedia

Powerful lobbyists working on behalf of the Arab lobby include Bob Livingston, Tony Podesta, and Toby Moffett. Arab governments have paid "tens of millions of dollars" to "top" lobbying firms that work to influence the American government.[10] This includes the Saudi Arabia lobby, Egypt lobby and the Libya lobby.
In the wake of 9/11, Saudi Arabia hired the lobbying firms Patton Boggs and Qorvis, paying $14 million a year.[10][11]
Lobby fees paid by Arab governments to individual firms "commonly" reach levels of $50,000 and above. In 2009 alone the United Arab Emirates spent $5.3 million, as the Emirates were seeking nuclear technology. In 2009 Morocco spent $3 million and Algeria spent $600,000 on Washington, D.C. lobbyists, and Turkey spent $1.7 million. According to Howard Marlowe, president of the American League of Lobbyists, "These kinds of regimes have a lot of money at their disposal, and that'’s a great attraction."[10]
According to ProPublica, 4 of the top 10 governments lobbying in Washington are Arab, in terms of spending. The United Arab Emirates places first, having spent $10,914,002 in 2007 and 2008. Iraq, Morocco and Saudi Arabia also each spent over $3 million, and the non-Arab, Middle Eastern nation of Turkey also spent over $3 million.[12]
In June 2017, Qatar began a "massive lobbying campaign" in the U.S. after President Donald Trump sided with Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and other Arab countries in imposing a blockade against Qatar. Through August 2018, "Qatar has hired 35 US lobbying firms and paid them a total of at least $19.5 million." According to disclosure filings, "The lobbyists contacted hundreds of members of the US Congress and dozens of journalists and Trump administration officials while spending millions of dollars on advertising that promotes Qatar as a US ally."[13] Lobbyists hired by Qatar include Trump fundraiser Brian Ballard of Ballard Partners and former attorney general John Ashcroft.[14][15] Mohammed bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, brother of the Emir of Qatar, is alleged to be directing the U.S. lobbying campaign.[16]

Oh well , by all means , pretend that the rhetoric of petty hearsay is relevant , pretend that it does not represent a modus operandi of those whose purpose is obfuscation , who are foolishly exploited for their objectivity and ignorance , though well paid by slush funds from peoples and governments with tenets of creed that are hostile to individual liberty .

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[103]
The interpretation of Islam promoted by this funding was the strict, conservative Saudi-based Wahhabism or Salafism.
Throughout the Sunni Muslim world, religious institutions for people both young and old, from children's maddrassas to high-level scholarships received Saudi funding,[111] "books, scholarships, fellowships, and mosques" (for example, "more than 1500 mosques were built and paid for with money obtained from public Saudi funds over the last 50 years"),[112] along with training in the Kingdom for the preachers and teachers who went on to teach and work at these universities, schools, mosques, etc.[113] The funding was also used to reward journalists and academics who followed the Saudis' strict interpretation of Islam; and satellite campuses were built around Egypt for Al Azhar, the world's oldest and most influential
Islamic university.[114]

In the first decade of the 21st century the Saudis paid approximately $100 million to American firms to lobby the American government.[4]
Major lobbying firms that work as lobbyists in the pay of the Saudi government include Hill & Knowlton, which has been employed to lobby for Saudi Arabia since 1982.[4] Qorvis Communications has worked for Saudi Arabia since the 9/11 attacks, receiving over $60.3 million over the course of a decade.[5][6]Hogan Lovells U.S., L.L.P., formerly Hogan & Harston, worked for Saudi Arabia in 2009.[4] The Loeffler Group, LLP, headed by former Congressman Tom Loeffler of Texas, was paid $10.5 million by the Saudi government during the first decade of the century, and gave Sandler Innocenzi, Inc. $8.9 million.[4] Patton Boggs, LLP, earned over $3 million from Saudi Arabia for lobbying in the first decade of the century.[4]
The Middle East Policy Council has received large payments from Saudi Arabia to lobby for the Kingdom, including $1 million in 2007.[7][8]
A partial list of firms that have been paid by Saudi Arabia to lobby the American government includes:
Since 2015, the Saudi Arabia paid $18 million to 145 registered lobbyists to influence the U.S. government.[9]
A partial list of lobbyists that have been paid by Saudi Arabia to lobby for the Kingdom: the Podesta Group, founded by John Podesta and Tony Podesta, the Glover Park Group, former Senator Norm Coleman, H.P. Goldfield, vice chair of Madeleine Albright’s Albright Stonebridge Group, the BGR Group, the Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, the Squire Patton Boggs, the DLA Piper, the Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, and the Qorvis/MSLGroup.[9][10]

Powerful lobbyists working on behalf of the Arab lobby include Bob Livingston, Tony Podesta, and Toby Moffett. Arab governments have paid "tens of millions of dollars" to "top" lobbying firms that work to influence the American government.[10] This includes the Saudi Arabia lobby, Egypt lobby and the Libya lobby.
In the wake of 9/11, Saudi Arabia hired the lobbying firms Patton Boggs and Qorvis, paying $14 million a year.[10][11]
Lobby fees paid by Arab governments to individual firms "commonly" reach levels of $50,000 and above. In 2009 alone the United Arab Emirates spent $5.3 million, as the Emirates were seeking nuclear technology. In 2009 Morocco spent $3 million and Algeria spent $600,000 on Washington, D.C. lobbyists, and Turkey spent $1.7 million. According to Howard Marlowe, president of the American League of Lobbyists, "These kinds of regimes have a lot of money at their disposal, and that'’s a great attraction."[10]
According to ProPublica, 4 of the top 10 governments lobbying in Washington are Arab, in terms of spending. The United Arab Emirates places first, having spent $10,914,002 in 2007 and 2008. Iraq, Morocco and Saudi Arabia also each spent over $3 million, and the non-Arab, Middle Eastern nation of Turkey also spent over $3 million.[12]
In June 2017, Qatar began a "massive lobbying campaign" in the U.S. after President Donald Trump sided with Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and other Arab countries in imposing a blockade against Qatar. Through August 2018, "Qatar has hired 35 US lobbying firms and paid them a total of at least $19.5 million." According to disclosure filings, "The lobbyists contacted hundreds of members of the US Congress and dozens of journalists and Trump administration officials while spending millions of dollars on advertising that promotes Qatar as a US ally."[13] Lobbyists hired by Qatar include Trump fundraiser Brian Ballard of Ballard Partners and former attorney general John Ashcroft.[14][15] Mohammed bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, brother of the Emir of Qatar, is alleged to be directing the U.S. lobbying campaign.[16]
I'm telling you that Taz is a racist. It isn't rhetoric. It isn't an obfuscation. It is the truth.

Islamic university.[114]

In June 2017, Qatar began a "massive lobbying campaign" in the U.S. after President Donald Trump sided with Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and other Arab countries in imposing a blockade against Qatar. Through August 2018, "Qatar has hired 35 US lobbying firms and paid them a total of at least $19.5 million." According to disclosure filings, "The lobbyists contacted hundreds of members of the US Congress and dozens of journalists and Trump administration officials while spending millions of dollars on advertising that promotes Qatar as a US ally."[13] Lobbyists hired by Qatar include Trump fundraiser Brian Ballard of Ballard Partners and former attorney general John Ashcroft.[14][15] Mohammed bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, brother of the Emir of Qatar, is alleged to be directing the U.S. lobbying campaign.[16][/QUOTE

I'm telling you that Taz is a racist. It isn't rhetoric. It isn't an obfuscation. It is the truth.

in reference to what races is Taz a 'racist'?

So yes, there is indeed something you have already done that proves an absolute goodness does exist.
Yes. It means everything.

Life is a test and you are failing it.
Who decides if I'm failing? You?
Outcomes. But there are signs for all to see.
Actually, I'm very successful in life, and every (I know) can see it.

I win again, dummy.
You claimed something and couldn't back it up. Again.

" Reverse Racist Racists Sponsoring Kill Whitey Pogroms Calling Others Racist "

* Poor Understanding Of An After Life *
According to your broad brush , just about anyone would be a racist .

So let us guess according to your broad definition , any pale leo who wants to see themselves in their children and in their grand children and in their societies , and believes that miscegenation , along with mass migration into their traditional home lands by peoples from lands already over represented globally and homogeneous in their own identity , and funded by racists for an ideological conquest as well , those who believe those things are a deviation from their own representation and identity are racists ; correct ?

Apparently those hired to under mine by the arab and saudi lobbies to the us congress and press corp of - do anything for money scoundrels and reprobates - on behalf of the fictional ishmaelism adherent , which covertly hold individual liberty in contempt and utilize us first amendment style constitutions to distribute propaganda to normalize the footprint of fictional ishmaelism , to infiltrate , to orchestrate and to pursue illegitimate aggression , may be ever where .

Last edited:
" Which Is Facilitating Sectarian Supremacy Clown Shoes "

* Sail A Fists Did Knot Toll Are Rate Sad Dam Bath Gist *
Any ideology where apostasy is punishable by death needs to be challenged.
" Where does apostasy violate non aggression principles ? " is a poignant question for the entire middle east .

* Public Moralist Business Antagonist *

The whack a bush family did not knot stipulate two the eye rack govern meant that its constitution would included some style of us first amendment , in spite of some of us razing hell about that not being tabled as a nation issue !

The attack on sad dam was a supremacist sectarian ploy by sail a fists , and such rash domination remains a staple of acceptable belief that is rampant among any which adhere with fictional ishmaelism , and that the genetic religion of qurayshism would not apply outside of hejaz , those origins also implicate relatively irreconcilable divides along race for autonomy over the call it fate .

* Secular Arab National Socialist Character Assassination *

Iraq - Wikipedia
The Sunni population complains of facing discrimination in almost all aspects of life by the government.

Saddam Hussein - Wikipedia
Positions of power in the country were mostly filled with Sunni Arabs, a minority that made up only a fifth of the population.[12]

Iraqi society fissures along lines of language, religion and ethnicity. The Ba'ath Party, secular by nature, adopted Pan-Arab ideologies which in turn were problematic for significant parts of the population. Following the Iranian Revolution of 1979, Iraq faced the prospect of régime change from two Shi'ite factions (Dawa and SCIRI) which aspired to model Iraq on its neighbour Iran as a Shia theocracy. A separate threat to Iraq came from parts of the ethnic Kurdish population of northern Iraq which opposed being part of an Iraqi state and favoured independence (an ongoing ideology which had preceded Ba'ath Party rule). To alleviate the threat of revolution, Saddam afforded certain benefits to the potentially hostile population. Membership in the Ba'ath Party remained open to all Iraqi citizens regardless of background. However, repressive measures were taken against its opponents.[57]

Yes. It means everything.

Life is a test and you are failing it.
Who decides if I'm failing? You?
Outcomes. But there are signs for all to see.
Actually, I'm very successful in life, and every (I know) can see it.
I hope you don't mind if I remain suspicious.

Besides, how do you define success?

I win again, dummy.
You claimed something and couldn't back it up. Again.
I've read your posts. You never denied it.

Forum List

Back