Why Co2 Can Not Cause Further Warming...

One has to laugh at the depths of ignorance displayed by the wingnuts posting on this board. They think because they don't like the conclusions of the scientists that have studied atmospheric physics, climate, and glaciology for decades, that they can just flap-yap nonsense and that is equal to what real scientists are stating. That 400,000 person march was just the beginning, as more people are affected by extreme weather, you are going to see more activism by people previously uninvolved.
What makes me laugh even harder is watching the video of the asshats of those, supposed 400,000, who don't have anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy clue on what they're even protesting. They got paid to be there since the left could afford it. Doesn't change one iota the fact that manipulation of data is happening and that focus has now been placed on said manipulation. Science? uh, no, political, ah, yes. Manmoth, laugh all you want, but the joke is on you!!! WiNNiNg

One has to laugh at the depths of ignorance displayed by the wingnuts posting on this board. They think because they don't like the conclusions of the scientists that have studied atmospheric physics, climate, and glaciology for decades, that they can just flap-yap nonsense and that is equal to what real scientists are stating. That 400,000 person march was just the beginning, as more people are affected by extreme weather, you are going to see more activism by people previously uninvolved.
What makes me laugh even harder is watching the video of the asshats of those, supposed 400,000, who don't have anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy clue on what they're even protesting. They got paid to be there since the left could afford it. Doesn't change one iota the fact that manipulation of data is happening and that focus has now been placed on said manipulation. Science? uh, no, political, ah, yes. Manmoth, laugh all you want, but the joke is on you!!! WiNNiNg
My goodness, but you are a lying peice of shit, boy. Fox news put the crowd at about 400,000. Get used to those kinds of rallies, there will be more, worldwide. And get used to your paid political whores getting turned out of office as people begin to realize what the assholes have set them up for.

The only manipulation of data is the trash people like you spew. There are scientists worldwide studying the problems associated with the warming, and the climate change that it is driving. You look at the papers now on climate change, and the changes that we are seeing, and you see names from all over the world. What you ignoramouses are stating is that all the scientists in the world are in on a gigantic conspiracy. And only you wingnuts understand it. What a crew of dumbasses.

My goodness, but you are a lying peice of shit, boy. Fox news put the crowd at about 400,000. Get used to those kinds of rallies, there will be more, worldwide. And get used to your paid political whores getting turned out of office as people begin to realize what the assholes have set them up for.

The only manipulation of data is the trash people like you spew. There are scientists worldwide studying the problems associated with the warming, and the climate change that it is driving. You look at the papers now on climate change, and the changes that we are seeing, and you see names from all over the world. What you ignoramouses are stating is that all the scientists in the world are in on a gigantic conspiracy. And only you wingnuts understand it. What a crew of dumbasses.

400,000, right, I don't care who announced the number, it is a fictitious number and sir there is no way for you to prove there were that many there. Second, who cares? Let's say you take 40% of the US as Dems, that is a possible 120,000,000 supporters. at your number, 400,000 that is but .3% of your side. .3. Holy crap I'm worried now. The fact is your side is worried about the progress the real science is making debunking the GW and as such found it necessary to round up the normal nutjobs and send them to NY to make some noise. I didn't hear any of it except what was taped and put on youtube. Knee slappen fun to say the least.

And as for manipulating data, it's true and admitted as such. Accept it man, it is what it is. How else did previously posted temps change?

And as for manipulating data, it's true and admitted as such. Accept it man, it is what it is.

Good to see jc finally admit to manipulating data. It's not like he was any good at hiding it. And admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving it.

jc, this is a good start, but make sure you keep on it, by joining one of the 12-step groups for recovering deniers. You will never be completely cured, but with effort, you'll be able to keep your denialism under control.

And as for manipulating data, it's true and admitted as such. Accept it man, it is what it is.

Good to see jc finally admit to manipulating data. It's not like he was any good at hiding it. And admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving it.

jc, this is a good start, but make sure you keep on it, by joining one of the 12-step groups for recovering deniers. You will never be completely cured, but with effort, you'll be able to keep your denialism under control.
Glad to see you admit that I'm correct and that the data manipulation of the experts you cherish is indeed true. Thanks, means a lot to me.

All you're doing is highlighting your ignorance. He says no such thing. Can you read?

jc, you're backsliding. You need to get to a DA (Deniers Anonymous) meeting pronto.

The scene: A room with a circle of chairs. jc stands up ...
---
jc: "Hi, my name is jc, and I'm a denier. I've been clean of faking data for ... 4 hours now."

Crowd, in unison: "Hi jc!".
---

jc, you're backsliding. You need to get to a DA (Deniers Anonymous) meeting pronto.

The scene: A room with a circle of chairs. jc stands up ...
---
jc: "Hi, my name is jc, and I'm a denier. I've been clean of faking data for ... 4 hours now."

Crowd, in unison: "Hi jc!".
---

Is that what happens in the AGW bunk religion meetings?

The Shear Ignorance of the Alarmists is astounding.. Not eve one cognitive thought between them....

I would demand that they lead by their own example but being the good little marxist pieces of shit they are, it would be for everyone else to live that way .. not them.. cause they think they are smarter.. and they are "special"

When they talk of peer reviewed science, they mean acceptable propaganda which passes their 'gods' Ok..

Billy, you're supposed to pretend it's about science, instead of it being entirely about you being a bedwetting political nutter. That's Denier 101, "Lie by pretending you're not solely motivated by the edicts of your political cult."

You are obviously getting more and more bitter. It's part of the sanity death spiral that so many deniers here are entering. A lot of them aren't even bothering to hide their calls for violence. They lost on the science, they lost on the politics, so now they see violence as their last recourse.

Billy, you're supposed to pretend it's about science, instead of it being entirely about you being a bedwetting political nutter. That's Denier 101, "Lie by pretending you're not solely motivated by the edicts of your political cult."

You are obviously getting more and more bitter. It's part of the sanity death spiral that so many deniers here are entering. A lot of them aren't even bothering to hide their calls for violence. They lost on the science, they lost on the politics, so now they see violence as their last recourse.

Even more irony when a AGW cult member invokes the word "science" in their posts. Real science is beyond their comprehension, they must follow the AGW scriptures no matter how wrong they are.

God are you stupid.

None of us have the time, resources, knowledge or training to prove or disprove (ignoring that this is the natural sciences and proofs are exceedingly few and far between) any of these articles. The purpose of providing sources is obvious. A peer reviewed, heavily cited study by multiple professors of good standing in their fields is far LIKELIER to be correct than is some polemic screed by a graduate of the high school or infantile journalism.

We all know how valuable pal review is lately....well, most of us do...you wackos go with whatever fits with your political leanings.

A source can't fudge and lie if there's a good peer review team. Thus, a good peer review would eliminate nearly all of SSDD's sources, which explains his hostility towards peer review.

Right...that's why so many studies by climate science get pulled after the big media headlines....it isn't about publishing good science with you guys, it is about getting published...making the headlines...then quietly retracting the paper with as little fanfare as possible.

Phil Jones told us all just how reliable the climate science pal review process was when he said.... "Kevin and I will keep them out somehow – even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is !"

There are over 13,000 peer reviewed studies out there that weren't withdrawn that say AGW is valid. How many denier claims have been shown to be complete shite? 99%? ALL of them?

There are over 13,000 peer reviewed studies out there that weren't withdrawn that say AGW is valid. How many denier claims have been shown to be complete shite? 99%? ALL of them?

And not one shred of hard evidence to support the claims....99% are no more than reports on failed models and the other 1% apparently don't know the difference between correlation and causation.

Forum List

Back