Why Co2 Can Not Cause Further Warming...

What basic physics do you believe to be in error?

And when you use the term "hoax", you are stating that some individual or group has knowingly presented a falsehood for personal gain. Who do you believe has done this and what gain did they receive for doing so?

In the words of Aladdin;s Genie... "HE CAN BE TAUGHT"

Only a fool can not see what it is they gain... Power, Control, wealth...

You could have had a serious technical discussion going here if you hadn't decided to tip your hat and show us all that you were driven here in a tiny bus full of right wing whack jobs wearing funny suits, giant shoes and big red noses.

Among (many) other points, I note that as one moves to the right, both your model and your "actual observations" are still rising. And your sensitivity results fall within the IPCC's range.

But on Earth, actual observations show temperatures haven not risen in 2 decades

Every single temperature record EXCEPT GISS/NASA is showing a cooling trend starting in 1998.

If you make a claim, particularly an extraordinary claim, it is YOUR responsibility to provide evidence, not mine. This is the third or fourth time you've accused me of being lazy because I won't look up evidence you should have presented in the first place. The only thing these comments do is make you look like a lazy person attempting to push a view for which they can find no evidence.

You've become almost famous around here for posting claims often bordering on the absurd; including comments and numbers that LOOK as if they must have been pulled from some sort of reference. But you identify no reference either in your initial posts or when asked to do so. Those are not good practices for which to be known.
Cool, you stand behind what you post? Your extraordinary claim of gloom and doom have never been proven. Meaning, you sir have never provided your evidence to suggest such a thing.

where is YOUR evidence?

Last edited:
If you make a claim, particularly an extraordinary claim, it is YOUR responsibility to provide evidence, not mine. This is the third or fourth time you've accused me of being lazy because I won't look up evidence you should have presented in the first place. The only thing these comments do is make you look like a lazy person attempting to push a view for which they can find no evidence.

You've become almost famous around here for posting claims often bordering on the absurd; including comments and numbers that LOOK as if they must have been pulled from some sort of reference. But you identify no reference either in your initial posts or when asked to do so. Those are not good practices for which to be known.

There is no extraordinary claim here. Just the empirical data of whats been observed. And the MEASURED effect from from 280ppm to 400ppm displays NO evidence of the IPCC Magic Multipliers that got you in your tizzy about 8degC by 2100.. In fact, the MEASURED warming performance is only JUST BARELY within the lower bounds of the MORE RECENT IPCC projections.

That's a sure sign that the "science" was hysterically overstated for decades..

So... you don't think Billy Bob's claims are extraordinary? It doesn't bother you that he quotes extraordinary numbers and then attempts to back them up with references that say something completely different - if you get any response from him at all? That doesn't bother you?

Got it.

So... you don't think Billy Bob's claims are extraordinary? It doesn't bother you that he quotes extraordinary numbers and then attempts to back them up with references that say something completely different - if you get any response from him at all? That doesn't bother you?

Got it.

Did ya miss the part where the REAL empirical observations are closer to the basic warming characteristics of CO2 as defined by basic physics---- than the fantasically inflated MAGICAL numbers produced and marketed by the Global baloney crowd? This part aint rocket science Bullwinky....

on what basis do you get off withe extraordinary?? Or are ya having problems with a cogent observation?

Got it.

The claims which are extraordinary are from the IPCC, The EPA, and alarmists who cant do the science because it would interfere with their control agenda..

Why would a bunch of so called professionals find it necessary to block science from being published which discredited their lie?

I have shown you the systemic problems with your cult hypothesis. I have shown you from the graphed numbers that we have reached a point where CO2 doesn't matter any more.. You act like some of the fools in that climate fools march who couldn't explain what it is they are marching for let alone the science.

Nice attempt at placing me on defense, but I know your game and its bull shit! I am more than happy to throw those shit pellets back into the fan for you...
crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

Got it.

Did ya miss the part where the REAL empirical observations are closer to the basic warming characteristics of CO2 as defined by basic physics---- than the fantasically inflated MAGICAL numbers produced and marketed by the Global baloney crowd? This part aint rocket science Bullwinky....

on what basis do you get off withe extraordinary?? Or are ya having problems with a cogent observation?

I missed that part when I chose to listen to the experts of mainstream science. Your story doesn't match their observations, their logic, their rational, their science. Why is that?

Got it.

I missed that part when I chose to listen to the experts of mainstream science. Your story doesn't match their observations, their logic, their rational, their science. Why is that?

Because those charlatans have invented Magic Multipliers to apply to the warming powers of CO2. The REAL warming powers are in those curves in the OP.. Everything else is a figment of well bribed imagination. When Trenberth got famous for his Energy Diagram (misnamed) -- he had NO CONCEPT that he was to discover a massive negative feedback. In a stroke of desperation to explain the pause, it came to him. SMACK in the head. The oceans store a shitload of heat. Why didn't I think of that before??

((Better question would be --- How did Trenberth get that Energy so BALANCED that it showed the right answer WHILST LEAVING OUT THAT MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MISSING HEAT GOING INTO THE OCEAN.. Answer --- He's a fraud.. ))

Everything else beyond those curves is the DIFFERENCE between me and charlatans who now are hiding under rocks.. That's the part of Global Warming that I DENY PROUDLY. Well that and the idea that the Climate system is so fragile that a 2degC jolt could cause it to commit suicide all by itself..

Got it.

Because those charlatans have invented Magic Multipliers to apply to the warming powers of CO2. The REAL warming powers are in those curves in the OP.. Everything else is a figment of well bribed imagination. When Trenberth got famous for his Energy Diagram (misnamed) -- he had NO CONCEPT that he was to discover a massive negative feedback. In a stroke of desperation to explain the pause, it came to him. SMACK in the head. The oceans store a shitload of heat. Why didn't I think of that before??

((Better question would be --- How did Trenberth get that Energy so BALANCED that it showed the right answer WHILST LEAVING OUT THAT MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MISSING HEAT GOING INTO THE OCEAN.. Answer --- He's a fraud.. ))

Everything else beyond those curves is the DIFFERENCE between me and charlatans who now are hiding under rocks.. That's the part of Global Warming that I DENY PROUDLY. Well that and the idea that the Climate system is so fragile that a 2degC jolt could cause it to commit suicide all by itself..

Thanks, well stated.

That is no hoax: There is little doubt in the scientific community that continually growing amounts of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, due largely to carbon-dioxide emissions from the conventional use of fossil fuels, are influencing the climate.

Dr Koonin then goes on to some how manage the fact that there has been no warming and despite the rise in CO2. He believes that man is still the main factor due to his use of fossil fuels. The reality of the hoax is that it is the very “basic physics” of the formerly “settled science” that is in error. It is indeed a hoax even though he wants to try and sugar coat the turd.

He opens Pandora's box but then try's to just leave it open a little..

What basic physics do you believe to be in error?

And when you use the term "hoax", you are stating that some individual or group has knowingly presented a falsehood for personal gain. Who do you believe has done this and what gain did they receive for doing so?

When models, which are the basic understanding of physics incarnate can not produce results that are in line with observations...and can not hind cast results even when what happened is known, the basic understanding of physics is flawed.

Got it.

Then you have joined the fringe conspiracy whackaloons. Enjoy your day.

..... doesn't match their observations, their logic, their rational, their science. Why is that?

Your closed mind is preventing you from understanding that he already answered that question for you. As I have in other threads. And likely others. Rather than dismiss, or simply read with the intent to respond, instead a wise man attempts to understand that, simply put, the "science" is hardly "settled" in the manner the intolerant Believers mandate.

We should want more CO2 in our atmosphere. We should want warming. But we don't have it. And why do government-power-loving-liberals push and manipulate the agenda via academia and the media? Because it is self-serving (OBVIOUSLY)....self-serving for the professors, academia, the green movement, and government at all levels, all at the expense of choice and our liberty. In sum, POLITICS. Data that actually shows there hasn't been global warming for a couple of decades, isn't a power grab, as it doesn't grow government....what it is instead is a factual bulwark against progressive Statism, and a scientific motivation to set the record straight. Res Ipsa Loquitur.

Glad to see you admit why you're in it. Specifically, are you going for the power, the control or the wealth?

Look, we get, you assume everyone else must be like yourself, dishonest to the core and instantly willing to sell out your integrity for a buck. That's a very bad assumption, since most people aren't like you. On both an intellectual and a moral level, you're not fit to sniff the jocks of the people you criticize.

That's one reason why you will always be classified as part of a fringe conspiracy of whackaloons. It's never going to get any better for you. You can rant here on a message board, and it won't make a bit of difference. The world will still correctly keep classifying you as being part of the kook fringe. If you want to change that, you'll have to do some actual science. And no, raving conspiracy theories are not science.

Glad to see you admit why you're in it. Specifically, are you going for the power, the control or the wealth?

Look, we get, you assume everyone else must be like yourself, dishonest to the core and instantly willing to sell out your integrity for a buck. That's a very bad assumption, since most people aren't like you. On both an intellectual and a moral level, you're not fit to sniff the jocks of the people you criticize.

That's one reason why you will always be classified as part of a fringe conspiracy of whackaloons. It's never going to get any better for you. You can rant here on a message board, and it won't make a bit of difference. The world will still correctly keep classifying you as being part of the kook fringe. If you want to change that, you'll have to do some actual science. And no, raving conspiracy theories are not science.

Did you get some memo directing you to blame everyone in sight for precisely what you warmer wackos are guilty of?...did you take a moment to consider the fact that everyone can see right through what you are doing and that you would look even more like a blithering idiot than you already did?

hahahahahaahahahaaha, look at you, get a new memo on how to respond? This makes you look desparate. Losing isn't going well with your side I see. Don't worry, the pain will be over soon. I'd really like to see what the memo looks like. Care to share? :clap:

SSDD and jc, you'll wake up tomorrow, and you'll still be whackaloon fringe cultists. And so it will go, every day, for the rest of your lives, nothing to look forward to but more humiliation.

On some level, you understand that. No wonder you deniers are so bitter.

SSDD and jc, you'll wake up tomorrow, and you'll still be whackaloon fringe cultists. And so it will go, every day, for the rest of your lives, nothing to look forward to but more humiliation.

On some level, you understand that. No wonder you deniers are so bitter.
We're bitter? dude you posting this junk just show who the bitter person is. Perhaps you shouldn't look in the mirror, you'll just see the bitterness. You are a wanna be, you wanna be like us, but you can't because then you lose your funding. Funny how that goes eh? :rock:

Forum List

Back