Why can't you be like Ben Carson?

Because I knew over 4 million people in America are on HUD's waiting list. I knew what Real Estate Owned meant too. And OMWI. I know what substandard housing will do. But this is the type of black person we are told to be like. This is considered a successful black person to white conservatives. An embarrassment to black people.

Ben Carson gets HUMILIATED in hearing with jaw-dropping gaffe

People asking stupid questions.. Gotcha questions.. Why do more FHA loans end up failing and giving owners bad marks on credit?? Because they are RISKIER LOANS THAN GSEs will write --- moron...

Office of OMWE??? GFYOAC !!! That's one of those set-ups to ambush a guy trying to provide housing out of thin air for about 10 Million people...

Those weren't gotcha questions. Carson is incompetent.

To say the least. Wouldn't you want your supervisor/boss/head of the agency to be at least as competent and knowledgeable as the people doing the work? This premise is one of the main reasons why I couldn't vote for
Hilary, not even as a measure to attempt to defeat Trump because when the people who work "beneath" you are more informed on the proper handling of classified information including the WHYs (FOIA, subpoenas, NARA, etc.). These policies, procedures, rules and laws (even though they're civil they're still laws) are in place to begin with and are to be followed for a myriad of reasons and when the head of the agency is unable to comply with them while their subordinates would be strung up for doing a fraction of the same thing, then incompetence is about the nicest thing you can say about these people.

Negligent and careless just doesn't cut it, more of a willful violation by someone who if for no other reason than by virtue of their position should know better.

I voted for Hillary because I was certain that Trump knew less. I'm sure you did too. That email stuff was a load of nonsense. Now we have a president talking to his buddies about national business every day on an unsecure cellphone and the same people who made a big deal out of emails after nine investigations of Benghazi found nothing, did nothing about it.

They are very rarely held accountable for the things they do, irrespective of party affliation.

True. But still they can't just be hounded with baseless allegations for 30 years. People are still pinning murders on this woman long after the deaths were determined to be from natural causes. The she get held to the fire for not liking women who cheated with her husband. Speakers fees became bribes and all of a sudden ex cabinet members couldn't go out and earn a living. I mean it just got out of hand. And they still want to lock her up even as she will never be president. There's just something very wrong about that kind of hate.

Because I knew over 4 million people in America are on HUD's waiting list. I knew what Real Estate Owned meant too. And OMWI. I know what substandard housing will do. But this is the type of black person we are told to be like. This is considered a successful black person to white conservatives. An embarrassment to black people.

People asking stupid questions.. Gotcha questions.. Why do more FHA loans end up failing and giving owners bad marks on credit?? Because they are RISKIER LOANS THAN GSEs will write --- moron...

Office of OMWE??? GFYOAC !!! That's one of those set-ups to ambush a guy trying to provide housing out of thin air for about 10 Million people...

You think bringing up the "OREO" snark was an accident? They hate him.. And they attack him BECAUSE he's black and not loyal to the Dem plantation.. Just like YOU attack any black man/woman/child that doesn't adhere to "group think" and master loyalty that you enforce on them..

Uh Uh Uh No... Don't argue.. Name 2 libertarian or conservative black people that you like... And you have a GROWING set of them to choose from -- seeing as how they are RUNNING from that Clown College Express of a party you're schilling for.... :auiqs.jpg:

You think bringing up the "OREO" snark was an accident? They hate him.. And they attack him BECAUSE he's black and not loyal to the Dem plantation.. Just like YOU attack any black man/woman/child that doesn't adhere to "group think" and master loyalty that you enforce on them..

Uh Uh Uh No... Don't argue.. Name 2 libertarian or conservative black people that you like... And you have a GROWING set of them to choose from -- seeing as how they are RUNNING from that Clown College Express of a party you're schilling for.... :auiqs.jpg:

I am not required to like any conservative so as to please you. There is no democratic plantation. The fact you use that term shows you have a problem. You don't get to tell me not to argue. Blacks aren't running to the republican party. Now you go search and find the thread were I named some conservatives I respect.

I don't have to like boot lickin, sellouts and uncle toms. And that's what Carson is.

Whites have practiced group think from day one of this nations existence. So don't tell me how I need to think. In addition, don't tell me to do what you whites never have.

Understand?

To say the least. Wouldn't you want your supervisor/boss/head of the agency to be at least as competent and knowledgeable as the people doing the work?

HUD has 4 or 5 Regional Offices and about 100 LOCAL offices in cities all around the country.. THAT'S where the problems get solved... What happens in the D.C. campus is administration and bureaucratic. WHY should Carson give an HOUR of his attention to an OMWI office that is there by EDICT and does nothing to provide housing to needy folks??? They've got about 10,000 employees. MOST of them in D.C. are clerical and compliance window-dressing..

Try to guess where OMWI shows in this chart....

HUD_orgchart.jpg

Better YET -- I spent 20 minutes trying to LOCATE the charter of the OMWI office at HUD and FAILED... Show me how important this office is to the PEOPLE THAT HUD needs to serve....

Last edited:
Blacks aren't running to the republican party.

Black Voter Support For Trump Nearly Doubles To 36%: Rasmussen

Heads up... You are free to think for YOURSELF now...

Well since the actual number is 8 percent, I am thinking for myself. And dunce cap you are bragging about 36 percent in a republican biased poll. To show you what an absolute idiot you are, if 36 percent was the actual number 64 percent of blacks still would not support Trump.

Well since the actual number is 8 percent, I am thinking for myself. And dunce cap you are bragging about 36 percent in a republican biased poll. To show you what an absolute idiot you are, if 36 percent was the actual number 64 percent of blacks still would not support Trump.

It's not "republican biased".. The number for support from the Black community have jumped since Trump came into office.. Even an NAACP poll discovered this... You can badger and bait and crank all you want -- won't change that reality....

Can we call the NAACP poll "a left wing biased" poll and agree that THEIR NUMBER is low??? :2up:

Trump approval ratings from NAACP poll hit record high with blacks – Pacific Pundit

True.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It's not "republican biased".. The number for support from the Black community have jumped since Trump came into office.. Even an NAACP poll discovered this... You can badger and bait and crank all you want -- won't change that reality....

Can we call the NAACP poll "a left wing biased" poll and agree that THEIR NUMBER is low??? :2up:

Trump approval ratings from NAACP poll hit record high with blacks – Pacific Pundit

No.

Since when has 21 percent been a high number?

Pacific Pundit

extremeright021.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

Notes: Pacific Pundit, like most questionable news sources does not provide an about page to describe their mission or ownership. In review, Pacific Pundit exhibits extreme right wing bias through wording and story selection that always favors the far right. For example, this headline: NFL THUGS WHO DISRESPECTED THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IN WEEK 7 uses a derogatory racial term to describe protesters of inequality and police violence. Pacific Pundit also does not source to credible media, for example they use Infowars: “CRAZY LEFTISTS PLAN ‘SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY’ EVENT” and Blacksphere: “MAJOR DNC SHAKEUP – MEDIA SILENT.” Overall, Pacific Pundit is a questionable source based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda/conspiracy and use of sources that publish fake news. (M. Huitsing 10/23/2017)

graph1of2.jpg

77 percent of blacks are democrat according to the poll you tried using. 8 out of 10 blacks are democrat. 1 is republican and 1 is neither party. Wow all those blacks leaving the democratic party equals 13 out of every hundred. What a huge loss.

graph2of2.jpg

The poll indicates that about 4 out of 5 black people can't stand Trump. 21 percent leaves 79 percent who don't approve of Trump.

NAACP | New Poll: Nation’s Most Competitive Races May Hinge on Trump’s Racism

Alice Marie Johnson Is Granted Clemency by Trump After Push by Kim Kardashian West

Guess obama was too busy to even attack criminal justice reform ha???

Even the 21% from tthe NAACP poll says he's representing ALL the people on Civil Liberty matters...

Obama made progress on criminal justice reform. Will it survive the next president?

Gridlock and opposition in Congress forced Obama to resort to executive orders during his pronounced late-presidency focus on prisons, sentencing and policing – an ultimately limited course of action

Obama made progress on criminal justice reform. Will it survive the next president?

Lies and disingenuous comments are your friends aren't they.

No.

Pacific Pundit

extremeright021.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

Notes: Pacific Pundit, like most questionable news sources does not provide an about page to describe their mission or ownership. In review, Pacific Pundit exhibits extreme right wing bias through wording and story selection that always favors the far right. For example, this headline: NFL THUGS WHO DISRESPECTED THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IN WEEK 7 uses a derogatory racial term to describe protesters of inequality and police violence. Pacific Pundit also does not source to credible media, for example they use Infowars: “CRAZY LEFTISTS PLAN ‘SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY’ EVENT” and Blacksphere: “MAJOR DNC SHAKEUP – MEDIA SILENT.” Overall, Pacific Pundit is a questionable source based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda/conspiracy and use of sources that publish fake news. (M. Huitsing 10/23/2017)

graph1of2.jpg

77 percent of blacks are democrat according to the poll you tried using. 8 out of 10 blacks are democrat. 1 is republican and 1 is neither party. Wow all those blacks leaving the democratic party equals 13 out of every hundred. What a huge loss.

graph2of2.jpg

The poll indicates that about 4 out of 5 black people can't stand Trump. 21 percent leaves 79 percent who don't approve of Trump.

You wasted your time blasting the source of the link I provided.. They did nothing wrong with the QUOTE from the NAACP poll...

It's STILL NOT the 8% you pulled out of your ass several pages ago --- is it??? 21 is a lot larger than 8...

And NAACP doesn't know to ask the questions. Because OVER 40% of Americans IDENTIFY NOW as "independent" and put a pox on BOTH parties.. I'm certain that trend is extending into Black voters.. So if you're gonna ask for POLITICAL AFFILIATION in any poll nowadays and hope for accuracy -- your choices should NEVER be just

Democrat
Republican
Unsure

They should be

Republican
Independent
Democrat
Other

So those numbers are crap just like MOST POLLS are now that don't WEIGHT the Independents and "others"

No.

Pacific Pundit

extremeright021.png

graph1of2.jpg

graph2of2.jpg

You wasted your time blasting the source of the link I provided.. They did nothing wrong with the QUOTE from the NAACP poll...

It's STILL NOT the 8% you pulled out of your ass several pages ago --- is it??? 21 is a lot larger than 8...

And NAACP doesn't know to ask the questions. Because OVER 40% of Americans IDENTIFY NOW as "independent" and put a pox on BOTH parties.. I'm certain that trend is extending into Black voters.. So if you're gonna ask for POLITICAL AFFILIATION in any poll nowadays and hope for accuracy -- your choices should NEVER be just

Democrat
Republican
Unsure

They should be

Republican
Independent
Democrat
Other

So those numbers are crap just like MOST POLLS are now that don't WEIGHT the Independents and "others"

Yawn! That was information from the same NAACP poll you cited. Learn that if you are going to make claims about information from an organization use the information directly from that organization. Second, That poll is almost a year old. Third, no matter how much you try arguing, the large majority of blacks can't stand either Trump or the republican party. I'm black, you're not, so I think I know a little better than you do about such matters. And don't try that I don't speak for all black people crap. Because your white ass definetly doesn't.

The OP is about Ben Carson. He's an idiot. But to people like you he is what we blacks should aspire to be. A mealy mouthed step n fetchit always ready to say what pleases the white man. Well I can name off a whole bunch of blacks who have done good things. Names you will never know. Sucessful people and not one of them could EVER be called an uncle tom or a sellout. Ben Carson is not thinking for himself. Ben Carson is the slave. And you republicans think you can gaslight blacks into becoming enslaved in a republican plantation. And I mean plantation in it's literal form.

I will never join the republican or libertarian parties. If I leave the democratic party, I'm in the green party. That's the party who nominated a black person for president long before we heard of Obama.

A man must know his limitations flacaltenn. Clint told that to Hal Holbrook early in the movie Magnum Force. Holbrook refused to listen and got burned to a crisp. Know your limitations son. Stop trying to argue with me about blacks. I am black. Don't end up like Holbrook.

^ racist

^ racist

Yes, you are a racist.

^ racist

Yes, you are a racist.

You hate Ben Carson because he got off the Plantation

#Blexit

People spewing acronyms around do this to punk people all the time.. They don't SPEAK OMWE every day unless they WORK at the office..

My boss hazed me 1st day at Kennedy Space Center. It was a kind of sordid tradition where they reel off about 15 acronyms in a sentence and tell you to go to it... Something about taking a CLT and VSBP to P-28 and doing a CC Eval on the SABES.. And everyone chuckles. Because very few people in the office speak like that at work.. They watch you flounder around asking questions and having a hoot...

That is FUBAR

Kind of a silly choice there, don't you think? Name two non Trump supporting white people that you like.

All the democrats here are openly saying blacks can’t think for them selves. RACIST lol
And the tide is changing, blacks will either vote republican or stay home with strong leaders like Candace Owens Ben Carson, they now question what’s going on.. many will not show up to vote..

Forum List

Back