Why can't you be like Ben Carson?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Because I knew over 4 million people in America are on HUD's waiting list. I knew what Real Estate Owned meant too. And OMWI. I know what substandard housing will do. But this is the type of black person we are told to be like. This is considered a successful black person to white conservatives. An embarrassment to black people.

Ben Carson gets HUMILIATED in hearing with jaw-dropping gaffe

Because I knew over 4 million people in America are on HUD's waiting list. I knew what Real Estate Owned meant too. And OMWI. I know what substandard housing will do. But this is the type of black person we are told to be like. This is considered a successful black person to white conservatives. An embarrassment to black people.

The feast of self? Don't fret none now, you'll figure it out . . .

1_7U5FdLTxCYjunETJ2k5x7A.jpg

Wow you are no different then a black slave owner attacking blacks trying to be free. Attacking Fredrick Douglas
In the 1850s, Duncan owned more than 1,000 slaves, making him the largest resident slave holder in Mississippi. By 1860, Duncan's ownership of 858 slaves in Issaquena County made him second nationally to the estate of Joshua John Ward (1800-1853) of South Carolina, which controlled 1,130.

People asking stupid questions.. Gotcha questions.. Why do more FHA loans end up failing and giving owners bad marks on credit?? Because they are RISKIER LOANS THAN GSEs will write --- moron...

Office of OMWE??? GFYOAC !!! That's one of those set-ups to ambush a guy trying to provide housing out of thin air for about 10 Million people...

People asking stupid questions.. Gotcha questions.. Why do more FHA loans end up failing and giving owners bad marks on credit?? Because they are RISKIER LOANS THAN GSEs will write --- moron...

Office of OMWE??? GFYOAC !!! That's one of those set-ups to ambush a guy trying to provide housing out of thin air for about 10 Million people...

Those weren't gotcha questions. Carson is incompetent.

People spewing acronyms around do this to punk people all the time.. They don't SPEAK OMWE every day unless they WORK at the office..

My boss hazed me 1st day at Kennedy Space Center. It was a kind of sordid tradition where they reel off about 15 acronyms in a sentence and tell you to go to it... Something about taking a CLT and VSBP to P-28 and doing a CC Eval on the SABES.. And everyone chuckles. Because very few people in the office speak like that at work.. They watch you flounder around asking questions and having a hoot...

To say the least. Wouldn't you want your supervisor/boss/head of the agency to be at least as competent and knowledgeable as the people doing the work? This premise is one of the main reasons why I couldn't vote for
Hilary, not even as a measure to attempt to defeat Trump because when the people who work "beneath" you are more informed on the proper handling of classified information including the WHYs (FOIA, subpoenas, NARA, etc.). These policies, procedures, rules and laws (even though they're civil they're still laws) are in place to begin with and are to be followed for a myriad of reasons and when the head of the agency is unable to comply with them while their subordinates would be strung up for doing a fraction of the same thing, then incompetence is about the nicest thing you can say about these people.

Negligent and careless just doesn't cut it, more of a willful violation by someone who if for no other reason than by virtue of their position should know better.

To say the least. Wouldn't you want your supervisor/boss/head of the agency to be at least as competent and knowledgeable as the people doing the work? This premise is one of the main reasons why I couldn't vote for
Hilary, not even as a measure to attempt to defeat Trump because when the people who work "beneath" you are more informed on the proper handling of classified information including the WHYs (FOIA, subpoenas, NARA, etc.). These policies, procedures, rules and laws (even though they're civil they're still laws) are in place to begin with and are to be followed for a myriad of reasons and when the head of the agency is unable to comply with them while their subordinates would be strung up for doing a fraction of the same thing, then incompetence is about the nicest thing you can say about these people.

Negligent and careless just doesn't cut it, more of a willful violation by someone who if for no other reason than by virtue of their position should know better.

I voted for Hillary because I was certain that Trump knew less. I'm sure you did too. That email stuff was a load of nonsense. Now we have a president talking to his buddies about national business every day on an unsecure cellphone and the same people who made a big deal out of emails after nine investigations of Benghazi found nothing, did nothing about it.

Of course he is. He did not even have a clue as to how many people are waiting for housing assistance.

In his own words, he estimated "hundreds of thousands" which is no where close to 4.4 million.

How could he not know that number? How can you serve the public that is in need if you do not even know how many there are who are in need?

But hey, he does know where to go to work.

Trump is just as ignorant.

Ben Carson is clueless and over his head. He’s not trying to provide anything. He’s trying to make cuts where he can.

Trump is just as ignorant.

Worse. Carson at least made himself into a skilled surgeon. Trump is a inheritance baby whose never had to work a day in his life.

But hey, he does know where to go to work.

So do a lot of other incompetent people with jobs.

He’s a doctor for God’s sake!

What’s he doing wasting his talent on government work?

He’s a doctor for God’s sake!

What’s he doing wasting his talent on government work?

He is a retired doctor.

You would think people would want the most talented to make decisions that affect peoples lives.

I voted for Hillary because I was certain that Trump knew less. I'm sure you did too. That email stuff was a load of nonsense. Now we have a president talking to his buddies about national business every day on an unsecure cellphone and the same people who made a big deal out of emails after nine investigations of Benghazi found nothing, did nothing about it.

They are very rarely held accountable for the things they do, irrespective of party affliation.

Forum List

Back