Please stop trying tell black people about MLK

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

"We're Coming To Get Our Check"

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

He was a registered republican.. you have RDS

oprah-abortion.jpg

You tell dem Oprah....get all dos black girls over ta PP for dos abortions so that the 14% of the current black population can become 10% by 2024!!!!

Illogical but hey, I can ride dat train!!!!

MLK was a Reparations pusher, whodathunk? I guess he forgot about the 40 acres and a mule thing that enabled former slaves to own and work their own land. 30 years after the Civil War ended Southern Blacks owned millions of acres. So what check is MLK talking about?
That did not happen.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear IM2 Maybe that's the difference.
If Republicans like Gladys House in Freedmen's Town work for reparations,
it's to invest in democratic self-government for liberation.

If Democrats seek reparations it's for more dependence on govt instead of liberation.
And that gets abused to troll for Race-Baiting instead of seeking unifying solutions.

If both MLK and Gladys House represent the same side of self-govt and independent development,
that's where I believe restitution for past abuses should be invested as well. I'm all for it.

I'm trying to take the best of both approaches, in order to correct the worse flaws on both sides.
The INCLUSION of cultural diversity and minority voices that the Democrats preach.
And the Enforcement of Constitutional rule of law that conservative Republicans proclaim.
Neither party does the best job, but we should still hold them to their own principles anyway.

Dear IM2 Maybe that's the difference.
If Republicans like Gladys House in Freedmen's Town work for reparations,
it's to invest in democratic self-government for liberation.

If Democrats seek reparations it's for more dependence on govt instead of liberation.
And that gets abused to troll for Race-Baiting instead of seeking unifying solutions.

If both MLK and Gladys House represent the same side of self-govt and independent development,
that's where I believe restitution for past abuses should be invested as well. I'm all for it.

I'm trying to take the best of both approaches, in order to correct the worse flaws on both sides.
The INCLUSION of cultural diversity and minority voices that the Democrats preach.
And the Enforcement of Constitutional rule of law that conservative Republicans proclaim.
Neither party does the best job, but we should still hold them to their own principles anyway.

Please stop trying tell black people about MLK

Why listen to some religmo who spent his donations on whores?

~S~

You tell dem Oprah....get all dos black girls over ta PP for dos abortions so that the 14% of the current black population can become 10% by 2024!!!!

Blacks only get more abortions because they have less access to other forms of contraception..

Yup. I said it. Abortion is contraception. Deal with it.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why yes, she sounds almost as crazy as some guy who claims that the Sandy Hook Kids were all crisis actors!

Not many blacks do, if they did they wouldn't act like animals today.

MLK was a Reparations pusher, whodathunk? I guess he forgot about the 40 acres and a mule thing that enabled former slaves to own and work their own land. 30 years after the Civil War ended Southern Blacks owned millions of acres. So what check is MLK talking about?
The 1890 census was destroyed. Where are you getting that information?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Blacks only get more abortions because they have less access to other forms of contraception..

Yup. I said it. Abortion is contraception. Deal with it.
Yes we have been through your leftist bullshit before with Sandra Fluke....Remember dumbass...

can-pay-for-georgetowne-law-school-cant-pay-9-a-month-for-birth-control.jpg

So black women cant BUY a $9 a month preventiion... you must think most of us are dumber than you!!!

The homestead acts.
Racism still kept many blacks from getting it but MANY did.

The homestead acts.
Racism still kept many blacks from getting it but MANY did.
Southern blacks didn't own millions of anything. Both my parents were from the south.

Forum List

Back