Why can't you be like Ben Carson?

Because I knew over 4 million people in America are on HUD's waiting list. I knew what Real Estate Owned meant too. And OMWI. I know what substandard housing will do. But this is the type of black person we are told to be like. This is considered a successful black person to white conservatives. An embarrassment to black people.

Ben Carson gets HUMILIATED in hearing with jaw-dropping gaffe

People asking stupid questions.. Gotcha questions.. Why do more FHA loans end up failing and giving owners bad marks on credit?? Because they are RISKIER LOANS THAN GSEs will write --- moron...

Office of OMWE??? GFYOAC !!! That's one of those set-ups to ambush a guy trying to provide housing out of thin air for about 10 Million people...

Those weren't gotcha questions. Carson is incompetent.

^ racist

Yes, you are a racist.

You hate Ben Carson because he got off the Plantation

#Blexit

Ben Carson is a slave. There is no #blexit.

Why should we be like Ben Carson when blacks like this exist?

AABWjuV.img

A record number of black women just graduated from West Point

Because I knew over 4 million people in America are on HUD's waiting list. I knew what Real Estate Owned meant too. And OMWI. I know what substandard housing will do. But this is the type of black person we are told to be like. This is considered a successful black person to white conservatives. An embarrassment to black people.

Oh holy shit. This guy has absolutely no idea what he's doing. Why does he still have this job?

Ben Carson, like Betsy DeVoss, is the head of a Government Department that has no Constitutional legitimacy or legality. Departments that should not exist to begin with.

Ben Carson, like Betsy DeVoss, is the head of a Government Department that has no Constitutional legitimacy or legality. Departments that should not exist to begin with.

Maybe you actually try reading the document to understand that they are legitimate.

Maybe you actually try reading the document to understand that they are legitimate.

I am quite familiar with the document, and it’s Originalist interpretation. The words Housing, Education and many others do not exist anywhere among the seventeen line items listed in Article I, Section 8which form the ONLY legitimate definition of “general welfare” and “common defense” in the opening clause of that Section.

I am quite familiar with the document, and it’s Originalist interpretation. The words Housing, Education and many others do not exist anywhere among the seventeen line items listed in Article I, Section 8which form the ONLY legitimate definition of “general welfare” and “common defense” in the opening clause of that Section.

Read the document until you understand how these departments are constitutional.

People asking stupid questions.. Gotcha questions.. Why do more FHA loans end up failing and giving owners bad marks on credit?? Because they are RISKIER LOANS THAN GSEs will write --- moron...

Office of OMWE??? GFYOAC !!! That's one of those set-ups to ambush a guy trying to provide housing out of thin air for about 10 Million people...

Gotcha guestions???? Lol. You mean things he should actually know if he was capable of doing his job?

:rofl:

Read the document until you understand how these departments are constitutional.
These morons have no clue what the constitution is. Trumpkin lowlifes are a joke

I have and I do. Let’s see if you can read THIS:

Welcome to my ignore list you worthless, Leftist, waste of flesh and oxygen.

I'm sure you ignore a lot of things, including the constitution.

Gotcha guestions???? Lol. You mean things he should actually know if he was capable of doing his job?

You couldn't FIND the Office of Minorities and Women Inclusion for HUD on an org chart or even the # of employees. OMWI does NOTHING with all programs for women and minorities that HUD offers to their suppliers and bidders or clients. OMWI is a sub office of their Human Resource dept for INTERNAL policy.. Has NOTHING TO DO with getting folks housing..

So -- I'm NOT AMAZED that a good administrator isn't focused on OMWI.., YES -- it's a gotcha question.... If you think it ISN'T dingbat -- go find me HOW many of the 11,000 HUD employees work in the OMWI office.....

Moron troll....

Black Voter Support For Trump Nearly Doubles To 36%: Rasmussen

Heads up... You are free to think for YOURSELF now...

Well since the actual number is 8 percent, I am thinking for myself. And dunce cap you are bragging about 36 percent in a republican biased poll. To show you what an absolute idiot you are, if 36 percent was the actual number 64 percent of blacks still would not support Trump.

It's not "republican biased".. The number for support from the Black community have jumped since Trump came into office.. Even an NAACP poll discovered this... You can badger and bait and crank all you want -- won't change that reality....

Can we call the NAACP poll "a left wing biased" poll and agree that THEIR NUMBER is low??? :2up:

Trump approval ratings from NAACP poll hit record high with blacks – Pacific Pundit

No.

Since when has 21 percent been a high number?

Pacific Pundit

extremeright021.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

Notes: Pacific Pundit, like most questionable news sources does not provide an about page to describe their mission or ownership. In review, Pacific Pundit exhibits extreme right wing bias through wording and story selection that always favors the far right. For example, this headline: NFL THUGS WHO DISRESPECTED THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IN WEEK 7 uses a derogatory racial term to describe protesters of inequality and police violence. Pacific Pundit also does not source to credible media, for example they use Infowars: “CRAZY LEFTISTS PLAN ‘SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY’ EVENT” and Blacksphere: “MAJOR DNC SHAKEUP – MEDIA SILENT.” Overall, Pacific Pundit is a questionable source based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda/conspiracy and use of sources that publish fake news. (M. Huitsing 10/23/2017)

graph1of2.jpg

77 percent of blacks are democrat according to the poll you tried using. 8 out of 10 blacks are democrat. 1 is republican and 1 is neither party. Wow all those blacks leaving the democratic party equals 13 out of every hundred. What a huge loss.

graph2of2.jpg

The poll indicates that about 4 out of 5 black people can't stand Trump. 21 percent leaves 79 percent who don't approve of Trump.

NAACP | New Poll: Nation’s Most Competitive Races May Hinge on Trump’s Racism

You wasted your time blasting the source of the link I provided.. They did nothing wrong with the QUOTE from the NAACP poll...

It's STILL NOT the 8% you pulled out of your ass several pages ago --- is it??? 21 is a lot larger than 8...

And NAACP doesn't know to ask the questions. Because OVER 40% of Americans IDENTIFY NOW as "independent" and put a pox on BOTH parties.. I'm certain that trend is extending into Black voters.. So if you're gonna ask for POLITICAL AFFILIATION in any poll nowadays and hope for accuracy -- your choices should NEVER be just

Democrat
Republican
Unsure

They should be

Republican
Independent
Democrat
Other

So those numbers are crap just like MOST POLLS are now that don't WEIGHT the Independents and "others"

Yawn! That was information from the same NAACP poll you cited. Learn that if you are going to make claims about information from an organization use the information directly from that organization. Second, That poll is almost a year old. Third, no matter how much you try arguing, the large majority of blacks can't stand either Trump or the republican party. I'm black, you're not, so I think I know a little better than you do about such matters. And don't try that I don't speak for all black people crap. Because your white ass definetly doesn't.

The OP is about Ben Carson. He's an idiot. But to people like you he is what we blacks should aspire to be. A mealy mouthed step n fetchit always ready to say what pleases the white man. Well I can name off a whole bunch of blacks who have done good things. Names you will never know. Sucessful people and not one of them could EVER be called an uncle tom or a sellout. Ben Carson is not thinking for himself. Ben Carson is the slave. And you republicans think you can gaslight blacks into becoming enslaved in a republican plantation. And I mean plantation in it's literal form.

I will never join the republican or libertarian parties. If I leave the democratic party, I'm in the green party. That's the party who nominated a black person for president long before we heard of Obama.

A man must know his limitations flacaltenn. Clint told that to Hal Holbrook early in the movie Magnum Force. Holbrook refused to listen and got burned to a crisp. Know your limitations son. Stop trying to argue with me about blacks. I am black. Don't end up like Holbrook.

Sounds like your dissing a guy who's saved more children with his hands in the operating room than are killed in Chicago in 10 years. He didn't NEED to go into politics. That was HIS choice. He's no slave.

Your plan to terminate me "Magnum Force" style is gonna be comical if you're always sounding hysterical.. Most of the CURRENT problems you're blaming on white folks are coming from your LOCAL govts that are RUN by the Dem plantation..

How you like the fact that these liberal bastions are PROTECTING illegals from going to jail but tossing every black ass into the joint??? Think all this phony baloney shit is REALLY working out for you?

You couldn't FIND the Office of Minorities and Women Inclusion for HUD on an org chart or even the # of employees. OMWI does NOTHING with all programs for women and minorities that HUD offers to their suppliers and bidders or clients. OMWI is a sub office of their Human Resource dept for INTERNAL policy.. Has NOTHING TO DO with getting folks housing..

So -- I'm NOT AMAZED that a good administrator isn't focused on OMWI.., YES -- it's a gotcha question.... If you think it ISN'T dingbat -- go find me HOW many of the 11,000 HUD employees work in the OMWI office.....

Moron troll....

Yeah we know flacaltenn.

Ben Carson did not know how many people were on the waiting list for HUD housing. He could not articulate the damage to humans by living in substandard housing. These are 2 things the head of HUD should know. There were no gotcha questions. HUD does, in fact, have an Office of Diversity and Inclusion that is under Carson’s watch. The Department is called Housing and Urban Development flacaltenn and Carson should never have been picked to run it.

Forum List

Back