Why can't mods work with posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we are up to 4 threads on the 14th Amendment!

To all mods, I am sorry! You really do have a tough job. And the worst thing is, it prevents you from having fun at this website!

Kowtow? LMAO. Yup, like everyone else on this board--you follow the rules of the site or continually bitch about something you have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL over beyond self excommunication from the site. Here's a suggestion, draw a circle on the wall and bang your head on it until you feel better. LOL
Once again, what passes to you as intelligence fails. Gain some actual knowledge and come back.

I expect an apology when you do so.

Once again, what passes to you as intelligence fails. Gain some actual knowledge and come back.

I expect an apology when you do so.
LMAO, that's rich. You think you have control in this board? Try again. You no make a da board, You no make a da rules. What was that you were saying about intelligence? How's banging your head in that circle working for you?

If you would change your avatar maybe show some cock. :dunno:
How's this?
1692557614146.jpeg

LMAO, that's rich. You think you have control in this board? Try again. You no make a da board, You no make a da rules. What was that you were saying about intelligence? How's banging your head in that circle working for you?
You DO realize that the same applies to you, no matter how much you scream and shout to the contrary.

As stated, think about it then grow up and issue an apology to the rest of the board, You owe it to them and to yourself in your effort to grow up..

You DO realize that the same applies to you, no matter how much you scream and shout to the contrary.

As stated, think about it then grow up and issue an apology to the rest of the board, You owe it to them and to yourself in your effort to grow up..
Please hold your breath while waiting for that apology. Apology? For what? Stating what is painfully obvious to every other board member on this thread. I guess I should take into account your senility. You were probably once a smart man, but we all get old at some point.

Please hold your breath while waiting for that apology. Apology? For what? Stating what is painfully obvious to every other board member on this thread. I guess I should take into account your senility. You were probably once a smart man, but we all get old at some point.

So you claim to speak for all members on this board? What an unfounded ego. The only thing that is painfully obvious is your continuing denial of any ide other than your own, showing you to be close minded and filled with hate for any other idea than your own.

A pitiful way to live, but that is you, pitiful.

BTW, getting older does not mean a loss of mental prowess. You have long since lost your ability (if you had it) to reason for yourself. As proven by your every post.

So you claim to speak for all members on this board? What an unfounded ego. The only thing that is painfully obvious is your continuing denial of any ide other than your own, showing you to be close minded and filled with hate for any other idea than your own.

A pitiful way to live, but that is you, pitiful.

BTW, getting older does not mean a loss of mental prowess. You have long since lost your ability (if you had it) to reason for yourself. As proven by your every post.
You go with that one---and then go take a nap.

Mods are like fact checkers. They make up things to fit their narrative of why they censor conservatives.
If you work in retail, many customers are dickheads. When you moderate a forum, many members are dickheads. It's called the dickhead equation, the majority you meet are dickheads.

All you can do is apply the rules, and guess what, the dickheads complain.

If you work in retail, many customers are dickheads. When you moderate a forum, many members are dickheads. It's called the dickhead equation, the majority you meet are dickheads.

All you can do is apply the rules, and guess what, the dickheads complain.
Or, as in your case, cotin ue to post nonsense.

So you have no intelligent rebuttal. No surprise there. Whoever does your thinking for you failed to provide a lie for you to spew.
Rebut what, moron? You have to make a point that is worthy of a rebuttal which you obviously didn't do in your rush to howl at the moon and demand apologies for nothing like any common snowflake. LMAO. Run along.

My thread MAUI BURNING was moved to Environment forum. Doesn't bother me one bit.

After so many days "breaking news" isn't breaking anymore, so yes, it will eventually be moved in an effort to keep that forum with only recent events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back