Why can't mods work with posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to delete a thread, why can't you contact the poster ahead of time and let them know of your actions? I think this would cut down the animosity factor.
dr-cox-giggling.gif

I did. What is the harm in letting a poster know, "your thread is a duplicate and will be absorbed in another similar thread"?
No alert it was merged?
I got two moved, and an alerts

your thread was not deleted. it was merged

I did. What is the harm in letting a poster know, "your thread is a duplicate and will be absorbed in another similar thread"?
you're only badlands and flame zone material..............you are way above your class when you stray, thus your problems

YOu just claimed you read the rules. How did you miss this paragraph?

• "When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

YOu just claimed you read the rules. How did you miss this paragraph?

• "When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."
I did and I didn't see any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back