Why can't mods work with posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to delete a thread, why can't you contact the poster ahead of time and let them know of your actions? I think this would cut down the animosity factor.
My thread MAUI BURNING was moved to Environment forum. Doesn't bother me one bit.

If you take the time to research USMB, it has been stated one billion times that if you have a question about a moderation action, just PM any mod and they're let you know. All the mods have lives outside of USMB, their time here is voluntary, and they can't be holding your hand explaining every 5 minutes why you fell foul of the rules.

So now you know how it works, so the next time you fuck up, you now know what to do.

no it is just a clarification why it is the way it is........please report me......i have 1000s.....proud of every one of them...lol

if people would just post in the basement, more people will see it, and less grief for all
Then that is what you should do and quit bothering intelligent people.

When the violation is based on opinion and not what was actually said, that is BS. You obviously kowtow to the censors in charge here to believe as you do.
Kowtow? LMAO. Yup, like everyone else on this board--you follow the rules of the site or continually bitch about something you have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL over beyond self excommunication from the site. Here's a suggestion, draw a circle on the wall and bang your head on it until you feel better. LOL

There are some posters with whom one cannot work.
I always keep the lines of communication open. That's why I don't Report anyone, or Ignore anyone. At some point in time, everyone gets around to talking things out.

Even liberals and conservatives. Posters and mods. Me and you. Well, maybe not me and you? Okay, us two.

You could PM three mods of your choosing and open a dialogue with them to find out the reason why.

Believe me a lot of you think I kiss the mod's butts but all of them will explain to you I am one to call then out quickly in PM and will not fear their wrath, so PM three mods that you believe that will converse with you openly.
I did. It was before I noticed the thread was actually merged, now I feel like a heal.

I never have anyone on ignore. No matter how stupid, ridiculous and annoying they are.

However, Ignore may be justified for any poster that “SNITCHES” to a MOD over petty BS. Then we (top posters) get punished and the time-wasting, lying, trolling repetitive childish posters get to continue on (if they are Libstain loons).

If I knew for sure..l might use Ignore? //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back