Why can only Whites be Racist?

C'mon ... use a little logic. We don't need senseless whining.

We all know that police profile ... and they should. You profile - I profile. It's what we do.

Given the higher probability that a black man will commit a crime versus a white man would commit a crime, what else would you expect?

For every person that fits the exact profile of a criminal, there are those who don't fit it in any way.

That makes profiling pretty useless on a case by case basis.

Then why do you do it?

Profiling serves as a starting point ... it isn't the end-all answer; it's a process. We all do it.

What examples do you have of my "profiling"?

I've said it before (probably in this thread but it's not worth checking). Anyone is capable of being a racist...whites, blacks, Koreans, Asians, Hispanics, gays, so on...

The only problem is that the preponderance of racists are white.

More and more you see Black Men with white girls. That alone should
tell the world that Blacks are not the racist. Take a walk and it will be
hard to find a fine Black Sister with a cracker. White women are coming
to the truth that Black Men are a much better choice.

black-guy-e1349445188500.jpg

Been told only white's are racist. WTF??? Hell I see more Blacks being racist than whites. Obama, Holder, Sharpton (a ****** if I ever saw one) etc. What the hell did we do? We don't kill each other as they do. Most whites know and take care of their babies. Most white women have babies from one guy. Not trying to screw everyone to get more welfare money. To me ****** is a condition not a color, but damn most blacks have that condition. Lincoln did right by freeing them but screwed up by not shipping them back to Africa.

African American my ass. Your great grandparents can make that claim maybe but not your mooching off the govt because your to damn lazy and drunk and high to work ass.

I am sure glad that President Obama's Mother saw that
future in Black Brothers. I don't believe he could have ever
accomplish all the greatness he is with out a Black Father.
imagesJU5YN6R7.jpg

C'mon ... use a little logic. We don't need senseless whining.

We all know that police profile ... and they should. You profile - I profile. It's what we do.

Given the higher probability that a black man will commit a crime versus a white man would commit a crime, what else would you expect?

For every person that fits the exact profile of a criminal, there are those who don't fit it in any way.

That makes profiling pretty useless on a case by case basis.

Then why do you do it?

Profiling serves as a starting point ... it isn't the end-all answer; it's a process. We all do it.

What examples do you have of my "profiling"?

C'mon ... don't be nonsensical. Every time you see a fat person, you form an immediate opinion. Every time you see a blonde, you form an immediate opinion. Every time you see a black person, you form an immediate opinion.

First impressions (as a result of your profiling - call it what you like) is accomplished in the first 20 seconds.

C'mon ... don't be nonsensical. Every time you see a fat person, you form an immediate opinion. Every time you see a blonde, you form an immediate opinion. Every time you see a black person, you form an immediate opinion.....

Wow, you really are a simpleton.

C'mon ... don't be nonsensical. Every time you see a fat person, you form an immediate opinion. Every time you see a blonde, you form an immediate opinion. Every time you see a black person, you form an immediate opinion.....

Wow, you really are a simpleton.

PLEASE tell me you disagree ....

This ain't my first rodeo .... I like to cut through the bullshit, and state the bottom line. When you get done undressing all the rhetoric, it's easy to see the leftist lies.

I find 'simple' tends to disarm nonsensical arguments ... logic is not their strong point.

Been told only white's are racist. WTF??? Hell I see more Blacks being racist than whites. Obama, Holder, Sharpton (a ****** if I ever saw one) etc. What the hell did we do? We don't kill each other as they do. Most whites know and take care of their babies. Most white women have babies from one guy. Not trying to screw everyone to get more welfare money. To me ****** is a condition not a color, but damn most blacks have that condition. Lincoln did right by freeing them but screwed up by not shipping them back to Africa.

African American my ass. Your great grandparents can make that claim maybe but not your mooching off the govt because your to damn lazy and drunk and high to work ass.

An American.......mmmmmmm, that's embarrassing.

The facts told to us, that "african americans" usually are much more racists than whites!
What will white man do, if cop will say to him "hands up"? He will put his hands up, it's a fact. But If cop will say this to black guy, what he will do? As we can see from cases of Garner and Brown... Black guy will start shout about his rights, about corrupted government and racism of this cop, etc.

As a white motorist, I have not been pulled over in 15 years. I don't think many black males can say the same thing
I have never been stopped by police while I walked down the street
I have never been asked what I was doing in this neighborhood
I can enter a store and not be tailed by an employee

Blacks are 5X more likely to commit a homicide than whites and 3X more likely to commit a violent crime.

Are cops all racist or prudent? I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

I see you're still spewing your racist BS.

Forum List

Back