Why can only Whites be Racist?

The facts told to us, that "african americans" usually are much more racists than whites!
What will white man do, if cop will say to him "hands up"? He will put his hands up, it's a fact. But If cop will say this to black guy, what he will do? As we can see from cases of Garner and Brown... Black guy will start shout about his rights, about corrupted government and racism of this cop, etc.

As a white motorist, I have not been pulled over in 15 years. I don't think many black males can say the same thing
I have never been stopped by police while I walked down the street
I have never been asked what I was doing in this neighborhood
I can enter a store and not be tailed by an employee

Blacks are 5X more likely to commit a homicide than whites and 3X more likely to commit a violent crime.

Are cops all racist or prudent? I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

I see you're still spewing your racist BS.

I see you're still such a fucking moron you equate simple facts with racism. Since you cannot refute the facts bullshit is all you have.

Here's the data from Eric Holder's Dept of Justice. I guess because these facts were generated by his Dept he's a racist too. :D

God liberals are idiots.

FBI mdash Table 43

typical-liberal-bury-their-heads-in-the-sand-political-poster-1283367377.jpg

Last edited:
The facts told to us, that "african americans" usually are much more racists than whites!
What will white man do, if cop will say to him "hands up"? He will put his hands up, it's a fact. But If cop will say this to black guy, what he will do? As we can see from cases of Garner and Brown... Black guy will start shout about his rights, about corrupted government and racism of this cop, etc.

As a white motorist, I have not been pulled over in 15 years. I don't think many black males can say the same thing

Blacks are 5X more likely to commit a homicide than whites and 3X more likely to commit a violent crime.

I see you're still such a fucking moron you equate simple facts with racism. Since you cannot refute the facts bullshit is all you have.

Here's the data from Eric Holder's Dept of Justice. I guess because these facts were generated by his Dept he's a racist too. :D

God liberals are idiots.

FBI mdash Table 43

From your link, racist ass. (nice cherry picking)

Arrests, by Race, 2011
  • In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
  • Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
  • Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
  • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
  • The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
  • Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
  • Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
  • Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
  • Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

I disagree. Plenty of non-white people have a perception of violence in white culture. The only difference is those people dont own the systems that deliver those narratives to the population at large. You control the narrative then you control the perceptions.

Do you agree, or not, that there is an undercurrent of violence in the black culture?

I'd be interested in these "non-white people [that] have a perception of violence in white culture"
I disagree there is an undercurrent of violence in the Black culture. If you dont know what Black culture is then I could see why you would think that.

Go ask one that you think would be honest with you. Start with Columbus discovering America and let him/her go from there.

If we were talking about Columbus, I'd do just that ... but we aren't. We are talking about today.

Would it be wise for me to walk thru the ghetto at night? Would it be wise for you to walk thru Palm Springs at night?

Why is the crime rate so much higher in the black community than in the white community?

Why is the murder rate so much higher in the black community than in the white community?

Face it --- there is a perception of violence in the black community that is, in general, well deserved. We can discuss the reasons why, but, first, we have to admit it exists.

By the way --- I presume YOU are being honest with me. If not, then we need to just stop now.
Columbus is an example of a violent white person. I didnt ask you to set parameters. We are talking about violence.

Depends on what you are doing. I walked through ghettos at night and nothing happened.

The crime rate is higher in the Black community due economic depression and BS laws that target Black people.

See above. Now after we finish comparing rates lets ask why whites commit more crime if they are so great and non violent?

I think a viable question is what is representative of "white culture"?

Speaking from experience, I do not perceive American white culture as being the same as European white culture. Having traveled through different countries throughout Europe, and interacted with different people there, I believe that overall they are much more sophisticated and less bigoted regarding matters pertaining to race.

I have an uncle who is 96 years old and played with Count Basies orchestra and traveled all over Europe in the 1940's. He has often stated that he was treated with much more respect and hospitality there, than he he ever was in America, and he actually lived there for 15 years after he ended his musical career.

He has often said not once was he ever stopped by police there or suspected of being a criminal. After coming back to America to remarry, he said within one week of coming back home to Los Angeles, where he was born, he was stopped after midnite by police just going to the store to pick up some grocery items.

And after he was stopped( for no reason) he was asked repeatedly if he was "just out cruising"( keep in mind, at the time,he was a mature, well dressed, 50 something year old man, driving a nice automobile).After running his license and registration and turning up nothing, the officer who stopped him, literally tossed his identification back to him and said "go on, take off".
I too have a hard time figuring out what white culture is here in the US. I agree that European whites do seem to have culture but in the US most of white culture is recycled Black and Latino culture. I see themes and sayings currently on TV that Black people have discarded years ago. The only real culture I see is an obsession with world domination and the defense budget.

God liberals are idiots.

FBI mdash Table 43

From your link, racist ass. (nice cherry picking)

Arrests, by Race, 2011
  • In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
  • Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
  • Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
  • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
  • The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
  • Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
  • Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
  • Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
  • Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

You do understand basic math.....?

Blacks comprise 12% of the U.S. Population. Per Eric Holder's stats above blacks commit 28.4% of all crimes. That is 237% higher crime rate than other races per capita.

Even though blacks are only 12% of the US population they committed more murders than any other race per Eric Holder's data. 49.4% of murders were committed by blacks. This is 500% higher than whites.

If you need any more help with basic math...let me know. Fucking moron. :lol:

Do you agree, or not, that there is an undercurrent of violence in the black culture?

I'd be interested in these "non-white people [that] have a perception of violence in white culture"
I disagree there is an undercurrent of violence in the Black culture. If you dont know what Black culture is then I could see why you would think that.

Go ask one that you think would be honest with you. Start with Columbus discovering America and let him/her go from there.

If we were talking about Columbus, I'd do just that ... but we aren't. We are talking about today.

Would it be wise for me to walk thru the ghetto at night? Would it be wise for you to walk thru Palm Springs at night?

Why is the crime rate so much higher in the black community than in the white community?

Why is the murder rate so much higher in the black community than in the white community?

Face it --- there is a perception of violence in the black community that is, in general, well deserved. We can discuss the reasons why, but, first, we have to admit it exists.

By the way --- I presume YOU are being honest with me. If not, then we need to just stop now.
Columbus is an example of a violent white person. I didnt ask you to set parameters. We are talking about violence.

Depends on what you are doing. I walked through ghettos at night and nothing happened.

The crime rate is higher in the Black community due economic depression and BS laws that target Black people.

See above. Now after we finish comparing rates lets ask why whites commit more crime if they are so great and non violent?

Speaking from experience, I do not perceive American white culture as being the same as European white culture. Having traveled through different countries throughout Europe, and interacted with different people there, I believe that overall they are much more sophisticated and less bigoted regarding matters pertaining to race.

I have an uncle who is 96 years old and played with Count Basies orchestra and traveled all over Europe in the 1940's. He has often stated that he was treated with much more respect and hospitality there, than he he ever was in America, and he actually lived there for 15 years after he ended his musical career.

He has often said not once was he ever stopped by police there or suspected of being a criminal. After coming back to America to remarry, he said within one week of coming back home to Los Angeles, where he was born, he was stopped after midnite by police just going to the store to pick up some grocery items.

And after he was stopped( for no reason) he was asked repeatedly if he was "just out cruising"( keep in mind, at the time,he was a mature, well dressed, 50 something year old man, driving a nice automobile).After running his license and registration and turning up nothing, the officer who stopped him, literally tossed his identification back to him and said "go on, take off".
I too have a hard time figuring out what white culture is here in the US. I agree that European whites do seem to have culture but in the US most of white culture is recycled Black and Latino culture. I see themes and sayings currently on TV that Black people have discarded years ago. The only real culture I see is an obsession with world domination and the defense budget.

The word you are looking for is 'assimilation' ... unquestionably, our culture is an amalgam of traits from other societies. That is its strength ... we pick the best, and lose the rest. The relatively new insistence on multiculturalism is a danger to that conglomeration, and is the basis of a great many of the cultural conflicts we face today.

The word you are looking for is 'assimilation' ... unquestionably, our culture is an amalgam of traits from other societies. That is its strength ... we pick the best, and lose the rest. The relatively new insistence on multiculturalism is a danger to that conglomeration, and is the basis of a great many of the cultural conflicts we face today.
I didnt say American culture. I said white culture.

Same answer applies ... this amalgam of cultures is the white culture, and the American culture, as well. And now you're going to claim defending this country is the responsibility of the whites only? That blacks don't care?

Same answer applies ... this amalgam of cultures is the white culture, and the American culture, as well. And now you're going to claim defending this country is the responsibility of the whites only? That blacks don't care?
No the same answer doesnt apply. Each culture contributes to American culture. What has white culture brought to American culture? I cant think of anything off the top of my head thats positive.

Same answer applies ... and now you're going to claim defending this country is the responsibility of the whites only? That blacks don't care?

No the same answer doesnt apply. Each culture contributes to American culture. What has white culture brought to American culture? I cant think of anything off the top of my head thats positive.

Well, let's see if we can figure this out ....

1) White men came to America from Spain, England, France, etc.

2) Each brought his culture.

3) In the spirit of living together, facing common challenges, seeking common goals, their cultures combined, drawing on the best of each.

THAT is the white culture.

4) Blacks, Asian, and other cultures come to America.

5) In the spirit of living together, facing common challenges, seeking common goals, their cultures combine, drawing on the best of each.

THAT is the American culture.

6) In recent times, people seek to come to America who are not expected to assimilate themselves into the American culture. They want a culture all their own. In short, they aren't interested in being an American, but rather, a separate culture living within America, enjoying all the benefits while contributing nothing.

7) Others, who already live here, want to partake of all the advantages of our combined culture, but in order to try to maintain relevance and a separate identity, have created the "hyphen" answer - one foot in each camp, so to speak. They are not totally committed to the American culture, and not totally committed to the other culture. These people don't want the common challenges, or common goals, but rather, want to use American multiculturalism to protect them from the heavy lifting of furthering either culture. Instead, they use this 'hyphen' as a shield from responsibility from either culture.

8) In order to further their political power and, in an attempt to gain political relevance, some American leaders have embraced this concept of 'multiculturalism', using the excuse of 'allowing each to retain his personal identity' to drive wedges between elements of the American people.

9) By driving these wedges into the American society, they are able to create a victim class, and to foster a 'us vs. them' mentality. This allows them to have someone they can control, as well as someone they can blame. This separatism, fostered both in political circles, and in our communities, contributes to problems of tension and distrust.

10) Rather than a commitment to common values, common laws, and common goals, this spirit of 'multiculturalism', when combined with political manipulation, creates an expectation of special treatment, unique rules, and a lowered expectation for each sub-culture. The creation of a 'victim' demands the punishment of the conqueror, special treatment for those supposedly victimized, and an elite class whose purposes are best served by maintaining the victim class in order to facilitate their control. Wherever there is a conflict, there is a need for someone to manage that conflict. It is THAT power that mandates a permanent victimized class.

Spare change you are exactly right. This is the reason America is now not the country I knew even 6 years ago

I too have a hard time figuring out what white culture is here in the US. I agree that European whites do seem to have culture but in the US most of white culture is recycled Black and Latino culture. I see themes and sayings currently on TV that Black people have discarded years ago. The only real culture I see is an obsession with world domination and the defense budget.[/QUOT

Same answer applies ... and now you're going to claim defending this country is the responsibility of the whites only? That blacks don't care?

3) In the spirit of living together, facing common challenges, seeking common goals, their cultures combined, drawing on the best of each.

5) In the spirit of living together, facing common challenges, seeking common goals, their cultures combine, drawing on the best of each.

6) In recent times, people seek to come to America who are not expected to assimilate themselves into the American culture. They want a culture all their own. In short, they aren't interested in being an American, but rather, a separate culture living within America, enjoying all the benefits while contributing nothing.

7) Others, who already live here, want to partake of all the advantages of our combined culture, but in order to try to maintain relevance and a separate identity, have created the "hyphen" answer - one foot in each camp, so to speak. They are not totally committed to the American culture, and not totally committed to the other culture. These people don't want the common challenges, or common goals, but rather, want to use American multiculturalism to protect them from the heavy lifting of furthering either culture. Instead, they use this 'hyphen' as a shield from responsibility from either culture.

8) In order to further their political power and, in an attempt to gain political relevance, some American leaders have embraced this concept of 'multiculturalism', using the excuse of 'allowing each to retain his personal identity' to drive wedges between elements of the American people.

9) By driving these wedges into the American society, they are able to create a victim class, and to foster a 'us vs. them' mentality. This allows them to have someone they can control, as well as someone they can blame. This separatism, fostered both in political circles, and in our communities, contributes to problems of tension and distrust.

10) Rather than a commitment to common values, common laws, and common goals, this spirit of 'multiculturalism', when combined with political manipulation, creates an expectation of special treatment, unique rules, and a lowered expectation for each sub-culture. The creation of a 'victim' demands the punishment of the conqueror, special treatment for those supposedly victimized, and an elite class whose purposes are best served by maintaining the victim class in order to facilitate their control. Wherever there is a conflict, there is a need for someone to manage that conflict. It is THAT power that mandates a permanent victimized class.

When white men from Europe came to America, did they not retain subcultures from their various countries?

I am old enough to recall Little Italy, Germantown etc. I can also so vividly recall older white males using not so endearing terms to describe each others culture and crude jokes about each other. In fact on this very board, I have read posts by other white people about how Italian and Irish people as well as Jews were looked down upon.

And, is not a fact that in order to "assimilate" and avoid potential discrimination, some immigrant white people even changed the spelling of their last names to avoid negative scrutiny?

The only thing that I see that has changed is that the civil rights act and the black population receiving the rights that they always SHOULD HAVE HAD, possibly has created a more united group of white Amercans, since there is no longer a group that the bottom of the white population can look down upon, and LEGALLY be able to be more entitled than based on the accident of birth of being white. Just my opinion.

And one more thing, before people start coming out of the woodwork with "you hate white people rants", that is not true, these are just observations without any emotional investment attached.

No thats not white culture. Thats copying someone elses culture and pretending you made it up. People dont have to assimilate to make this country great. What makes this country great is different opinions and perspectives. If everyone thought the same we would become stagnant. I can look at a problem and bring my experiences via culture/knowledge and propose a solution that someone of a different culture may not think of. That is how the world has currently progressed. For example our base 10 numbering system is the result of Indian culture with the help of the Babylonians defining the number 0 and the Muslims teaching it to Europeans.

Or ... to make it easy. You asked what 'white culture' brought to American culture?
Spare change you are exactly right. This is the reason America is now not the country I knew even 6 years ago
Thank our luck stars America changes and grows. I know its tempting to want Jim Crow back but no one else is down for that.
... this amalgam of cultures is the white culture

?????????????????????????
Amalgam means mixture or blend. or were you trying to figure out if he was saying white people in this country owe their culture to other people?

Both, actually ....

Last edited:

No thats not white culture. Thats copying someone elses culture and pretending you made it up. People dont have to assimilate to make this country great. What makes this country great is different opinions and perspectives. If everyone thought the same we would become stagnant. I can look at a problem and bring my experiences via culture/knowledge and propose a solution that someone of a different culture may not think of. That is how the world has currently progressed. For example our base 10 numbering system is the result of Indian culture with the help of the Babylonians defining the number 0 and the Muslims teaching it to Europeans.

I understand your point - " I can look at a problem and bring my experiences via culture/knowledge and propose a solution that someone of a different culture may not think of." That is the very thing I'm saying did make it great --- keep the best, discard the rest.

However, people MUST assimilate. They really don't have a choice ... if you don't assimilate to the culture, then you will be left behind. This is exactly the problem we have today. Any time that we have had a large influx of people, they have, by economics or convenience or necessity, walled themselves off. The Irish did it - the Jews did it - blacks did it - and, now, Hispanics are doing it. They do it because of common language, comfort, common goals. It is only when the Irish 'infiltrated' American culture that they, as a group, were able to take full advantage of what America offers. The same for Jews - the same for the Finnish or Norwegians (that's where I come from).

They came here, settled in the same general area, created their Little Finland society or Little Norwegian city, and encapsulated themselves inside the American culture. Eventually, the culture penetrated that capsule, or they reached out, and that is when they were accepted and were able to partake of the American dream.

Barrios and ghettos are created today exactly the same way - because of economics, and because of comfort. These conclaves cater to the need for commonality and cultural comfort, but they serve as barriers for those trying to get out, and those trying to get in.

Like it or not - the American culture drives this country. You can call it the white culture, if you like, but the reality is, that is where the growth, and the wealth, and the advancement exist. I think it's clear that we have subcultures that have a higher tolerance for actions against others (Muslims and honor killing, for example), others for property crimes, and others tolerate a much lower level of personal responsibility.

In order to partake of the advantages of America, these subcultures will never be accepted until they commit to the standards established by society. Simply, and bluntly, put ... until I can feel welcome driving into a black community to shop, I will never drive into a black community to shop. Until I can drive into the barrio and actually read the signs on the stores, I will never drive into the barrio to shop.

You can say it ain't right, but you can't say it ain't so ....

Forum List

Back