Why can only Whites be Racist?

An American

Rookie
Dec 13, 2014
Been told only white's are racist. WTF??? Hell I see more Blacks being racist than whites. Obama, Holder, Sharpton (a ****** if I ever saw one) etc. What the hell did we do? We don't kill each other as they do. Most whites know and take care of their babies. Most white women have babies from one guy. Not trying to screw everyone to get more welfare money. To me ****** is a condition not a color, but damn most blacks have that condition. Lincoln did right by freeing them but screwed up by not shipping them back to Africa.

African American my ass. Your great grandparents can make that claim maybe but not your mooching off the govt because your to damn lazy and drunk and high to work ass.

Well you have to factor in the power of the person being racist

If I own a company and I am racist, I can influences who gets hired and promoted
If I sweep floors in that company and I am racist, it really doesn't impact anyone

Been told only white's are racist. WTF??? Hell I see more Blacks being racist than whites. Obama, Holder, Sharpton (a ****** if I ever saw one) etc. What the hell did we do? We don't kill each other as they do. Most whites know and take care of their babies. Most white women have babies from one guy. Not trying to screw everyone to get more welfare money. To me ****** is a condition not a color, but damn most blacks have that condition. Lincoln did right by freeing them but screwed up by not shipping them back to Africa.

African American my ass. Your great grandparents can make that claim maybe but not your mooching off the govt because your to damn lazy and drunk and high to work ass.

You are illiterate.

Hey I am not a troll. What would that get me anyways? I just relocated from South Carolina after 7 years so cut me some slack. Was told there and it's in your face on the news everyday. Even Sharpton and Obama, Holder etc. goes by if your white your racist. If your black you can't be racist???? WTF??? Screw you three, Get out of your moms basement and get a job and a place to live. I simply asked a serious question

Only a fool or a hack believes only white people can be racist. I am not seeing loads of people claiming only white people can be racist either, even if I did they are not smart enough to be taken very seriously.

Who, besides you in your thread title, has claimed that only whites can be racist? If you can find someone who says that, they are dead wrong.

Uhhh, exactly who told the OP that only whites are racist?

Bait much?
5 posts in.....he has to troll to be noticed

Ahh, yet another Rightie with some psychological issues.

Ok, got it.

All cleared up.

Rightwinger is no "rightie". He's as liberal as it gets.

I wasn't referring to RW, I was referring to the OP.

Nice try, shortbus.

That's Mr. Shortbus to you.

Who, besides you in your thread title, has claimed that only whites can be racist? If you can find someone who says that, they are dead wrong.

Several posters of color have stated as much in recent years including Assclapius.

The facts told to us, that "african americans" usually are much more racists than whites!
What will white man do, if cop will say to him "hands up"? He will put his hands up, it's a fact. But If cop will say this to black guy, what he will do? As we can see from cases of Garner and Brown... Black guy will start shout about his rights, about corrupted government and racism of this cop, etc.

The facts told to us, that "african americans" usually are much more racists than whites!
What will white man do, if cop will say to him "hands up"? He will put his hands up, it's a fact. But If cop will say this to black guy, what he will do? As we can see from cases of Garner and Brown... Black guy will start shout about his rights, about corrupted government and racism of this cop, etc.

As a white motorist, I have not been pulled over in 15 years. I don't think many black males can say the same thing
I have never been stopped by police while I walked down the street
I have never been asked what I was doing in this neighborhood
I can enter a store and not be tailed by an employee

Of course only you crackers are wacist. If you spent your whole life with your white privaledge holding the brothers down your a fucking racist.

Your post is proof that white racists are dumb as door knobs.

Forum List

Back