Why Be President

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big D

Why do you think guys like Kerry and Bush who are multi-millionaires would want to be President?

Is it a chance to serve there country, or just a chance to get richer?

If there is a god and he is merciful Bush will be president with the sole purpose of granting Mexicans amnesty and giving them some new housing in the NE Washington, Idaho panhandle area.

Originally posted by OCA
If there is a god and he is merciful Bush will be president with the sole purpose of granting Mexicans amnesty and giving them some new housing in the NE Washington, Idaho panhandle area.

OK, OCA. That made me laugh.

More seductive than sex... More addictive than any drug... More precious than gold. And one man can get it for you. For a price... Power

/just sayin...

Originally posted by OCA
You capitalize Bush and Mexicans, but not God?

Originally posted by OCA
Hit me with the capitalization mistake if thats all you got.
Your whole statement is compleatly un- American.

Yeah but it would completely piss you off which is the greater good. Maybe one of your kids might even hook up with one of the Hispanics.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah but it would completely piss you off which is the greater good. Maybe one of your kids might even hook up with one of the Hispanics.
You probably got a big old chubby when the mexicans were chanting "Osama" at the U.S and mexico soccer game.

You need to move your family out of the ghetto.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I will be your pool boy, seriously. I promise not to do your wife.

My wife has read some of your posts and is guessing you are about 18-24 years of age with maybe 2.5 in. length and the width of a #2 pencil. That and the bad acne doesn't do it for her i'm afraid.

Originally posted by OCA
My wife has read some of your posts and is guessing you are about 18-24 years of age with maybe 2.5 in. length and the width of a #2 pencil. That and the bad acne doesn't do it for her i'm afraid.

Was that the computer screen or a mirror?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Was that the computer screen or a mirror?

Look at my signature at the bottom of my posts, with a comeback like that you are definitely in the farm leagues. Get yourself someone to write copy for you. Hey the guy in the cot next to you or that guy you met in line at the soup kitchen might work.

Originally posted by OCA
Look at my signature at the bottom of my posts, with a comeback like that you are definitely in the farm leagues. Get yourself someone to write copy for you. Hey the guy in the cot next to you or that guy you met in line at the soup kitchen might work.

What happened on april 17, did you get your "brown cherry" popped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back