Nudes For Nothing: Marjorie Taylor Greene Doesn't Ask Hunter Biden About Alleged Sex Crimes

Amie2345

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2022

The GOP congresswoman previously said that she had questions for the president's son about supposedly hiring prostitutes, but she didn't follow through.

WASHINGTON ― Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) passed up her chance to ask Hunter Biden about the compromising photos she had showed during committee hearings.
Greene attended an hourslong deposition with President Joe Biden’s son on Wednesday but was among many lawmakers who asked no substantive questions, according to a transcript released Thursday evening.

Wonder why...What do you think?

The GOP congresswoman previously said that she had questions for the president's son about supposedly hiring prostitutes, but she didn't follow through.

WASHINGTON ― Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) passed up her chance to ask Hunter Biden about the compromising photos she had showed during committee hearings.
Greene attended an hourslong deposition with President Joe Biden’s son on Wednesday but was among many lawmakers who asked no substantive questions, according to a transcript released Thursday evening.

That Trailer Queen's testimony wasn't based on anything factual, would be my guess. :dunno: Even could be legally actionable by Hunter himself. She'll keep her yap shut about that and move on to something equally stupid, don't worry. :rolleyes:

That Trailer Queen's testimony wasn't based on anything factual, would be my guess. :dunno: Even could be legally actionable by Hunter himself. She'll keep her yap shut about that and move on to something equally stupid, don't worry. :rolleyes:
I would not be a bit surprised. Georgetown University, then Yale Law (JD). She might have realized unless you know your personal legal footing, she might want to watch her mouth, so not worth trying to score the partisan points.

That GROSS Pig Hunter had snoot up his nose and likely put it other places on his body. That's your Liberal buddy's son. I bet Hunter says every day, "Wow! My dad is so old and stupid, I can run a con job on him every day of the week."

If Don Jr were anything close to what Hunter is he would've been in prison before the end of Trump's first year in office...

You sound bummed.

Forum List

Back