Why Be President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
What happened on april 17, did you get your "brown cherry" popped?

Thats the night you took a serious beatdown from me, or was it so bad that you've subcosciously blanked it out?

You can't run with me fool! Don't even get me fired up! I'm the king in here!

Originally posted by OCA
Thats the night you took a serious beatdown from me, or was it so bad that you've subcosciously blanked it out?

You can't run with me fool! Don't even get me fired up! I'm the king in here!

Yeah, the King of Sucking!

Originally posted by Big D
Ya, nice area you got there:

http://www.baltimorepd.org/most_wanted.htm

All your article said was out of all the slums in the D.C area yours was the best, congrats!

You are today an official dumbass, wait you've officially been in that category since your post 1 so anyway.....

Yeah Baltimore is dangerous thats why I live an hour from there, the Sun is the only major paper in Maryland and that was a survey of the major counties in Maryland. In fact Montgomery county is in the top 100 most prosperous counties in America. Spin it however you want there is more wealth here than in the state of Idaho combined.

The median income for Sandpoint, ID is 36,500, almost half of my place. Might want to move your kids out of the ghetto and get them some economic opportunity for their sake.

Also if you think that all of D.C and any og Montgomery County is a ghetto i'm sure that Jimmy would back me up on the opulent wealth in my area and NW and SW D.C. obviously your knowledge of the U.S. much less the world is nil to none. Don't speak from ignorance please.

Originally posted by insein
Hey jim, i propose OCA, RWA, NewGuy, Big D etc all get their own forum and cant type in anyone elses unitl they deal with this little war they have going on.

I suggest you go fly a kite yourself.

I laughed at a comment and you think I need to go off by myself to fight some kind of war with these guys. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Big D
Why do you think guys like Kerry and Bush who are multi-millionaires would want to be President?

Is it a chance to serve there country, or just a chance to get richer?

Probably a combination of both. Neither need the money, though. Oh isn't power nice...

Like the power to throw your stupid ass in jail and throw away the key...:eek:

Hey jim, i propose OCA, RWA, NewGuy, Big D etc all get their own forum and cant type in anyone elses unitl they deal with this little war they have going on.

Everyone here has a "war" of beliefs and ideas when opposed. That is normal. If one has an open mind and SWITCHES their view, then there is no friction. It is when opposing thoughts conflict without give that friction occurs.

In that regard, your comment was way out of line.

speaking of cities and where we are at...Big D probably would not want to live where I live...COON Rapids...heh heh heh

when I was in high school, we had one of those motivational speakers and he was black, and he made a comment about the city of Coon Rapids name, that the term 'coon' is not a nice word where he was from.

Originally posted by NewGuy
I suggest you go fly a kite yourself.

I laughed at a comment and you think I need to go off by myself to fight some kind of war with these guys. :rolleyes:

sorry to group you in there. But it just seems like every thread lately gets taking over by 2 of you 4 arguing back and forth. As for the kite, i think i may since its so beautiful out.:p:

Originally posted by NewGuy
Everyone here has a "war" of beliefs and ideas when opposed. That is normal. If one has an open mind and SWITCHES their view, then there is no friction. It is when opposing thoughts conflict without give that friction occurs.

In that regard, your comment was way out of line.

and not the good kind of arguing. More like, "your a jackass" with a rebuttal of "I know you are but what am i". Nothing of real substance involved. Again, its more RWA and OCA but i have seen you in there too at times.

sorry to group you in there. But it just seems like every thread lately gets taking over by 2 of you 4 arguing back and forth. As for the kite, i think i may since its so beautiful out.:p:

You and me both!
:p: :D

I know the arguing gets me too. The thing is that sometimes the thickest skulls are only accessible through brutal tactics.

-Now wether it is reasonable to do so, depends on the individual and the situation. ;)

and not the good kind of arguing. More like, "your a jackass" with a rebuttal of "I know you are but what am i". Nothing of real substance involved. Again, its more RWA and OCA but i have seen you in there too at times.

Insein I suggest you look at a thread titled "racism" and tell me that I didn't try to argue intelligently with these idiots. It doesn't nor will it ever work because they refuse to reciprocate so now I get some kicks by ridiculing them, if you don't like it you don't have to read it but as far as I know none of us are going anywhere although 1 should have been gone a long time ago.

As for RWA, you really should research his posts, its interesting the pattern of flaming that he engages in and the threads that he starts that are meant to be nothing more than a flame fest. In the past couple of weeks i've posted things to legitimate issues which he had nothing to do with only to have him jump in and intentionally flame me. You if you would like to are welcome to check my history too, you will find that I have never once started a thread meant to intentionally flame, all my flaming is done in response to other flaming, would you like me not to defend myself? Thats not in my genetic makeup.

Originally posted by OCA
Insein I suggest you look at a thread titled "racism" and tell me that I didn't try to argue intelligently with these idiots. It doesn't nor will it ever work because they refuse to reciprocate so now I get some kicks by ridiculing them, if you don't like it you don't have to read it but as far as I know none of us are going anywhere although 1 should have been gone a long time ago.

As for RWA, you really should research his posts, its interesting the pattern of flaming that he engages in and the threads that he starts that are meant to be nothing more than a flame fest. In the past couple of weeks i've posted things to legitimate issues which he had nothing to do with only to have him jump in and intentionally flame me. You if you would like to are welcome to check my history too, you will find that I have never once started a thread meant to intentionally flame, all my flaming is done in response to other flaming, would you like me not to defend myself? Thats not in my genetic makeup.

Quit your whining you troll! Grow a nut.

Originally posted by OCA

Yea i know. It gets old. and ive only been here for like 2 weeks, lol.

Yea i know. It gets old. and ive only been here for like 2 weeks, lol.

Do you get tired of your own whining like a little girl?

Originally posted by OCA
Insein check it out man! More proof!

Isolate yourself some more RWA!

This proves nothing. Racial discrimination is always wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back