Why Be President

Status
Not open for further replies.
RWA you have no effect on anybody here buddy, your a credibility zero, people are catching on to your court jester routine.

Man and i'm loving it!

Originally posted by OCA
RWA you have no effect on anybody here buddy, your a credibility zero, people are catching on to your court jester routine.

Man and i'm loving it!

Keep telling yourself that, white discriminator. May I call you white discriminator?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Keep telling yourself that, white discriminator. May I call you white discriminator?

If I can call you David Duke? May I call you Mr. Duke? Or should I post some more of your summer family BBQ pictures?

Originally posted by insein
Yes i see your point. He praised my posts the other day and now im whining.:rolleyes:

You just started whining. I guess you finally felt bold. Sad.

Originally posted by OCA
If I can call you David Duke? May I call you Mr. Duke? Or should I post some more of your summer family BBQ pictures?

Well I guess the deal's off then. Pity. The difference is mine would have bben the truth and yours would have been a lie. The truth: look into it.

You see he's still at the discrimination against whites game. Man give it up it didn't stick because of your credibility problem. Move onward and upward since you can't go any lower.

Originally posted by OCA
You see he's still at the discrimination against whites game. Man give it up it didn't stick because of your credibility problem. Move onward and upward since you can't go any lower.

Blah blah blah. I'm oca, I'm a big 'tard. Look at me spew my assinine thoughts!

Blah blah blah. I'm oca, I'm a big 'tard. Look at me spew my assinine thoughts!

Seems to me Jim adressed this sort of thing a short time ago.

:rolleyes:

Man people see right through your schtick RWA. You go on and on with this ridiculous charade about racism against whites and refuse to say anything about D or Willie or your latest buddy Vinnie and their BLATANT RACISM against minorities. Now how do you think people see that?

Originally posted by OCA
No don't bring that up, RWA doesn't like to talk about that bitch slapping he got from the admin.

Whatever. It was no bitch slapping. Jim made a decision. I respect it.

Why are you guys such little upset whiny ladies?

Originally posted by OCA
Man people see right through your schtick RWA. You go on and on with this ridiculous charade about racism against whites and refuse to say anything about D or Willie or your latest buddy Vinnie and their BLATANT RACISM against minorities. Now how do you think people see that?

The only one espousing discrimination is you. I see a lot of stats from big d. I don't know about those. but I do know discrimination is wrong, and you're the one supporting it. how do you think people see that. Your little schtick of villainizing anyone who is against AA is over. It's transparent and intellectually bankrupt, just like you.

Whatever. It was no bitch slapping. Jim made a decision. I respect it.

Why are you guys such little upset whiny ladies?

Basically he told you to shut the fuck up you're ruining his board. Thats hardly a decision more like a judgement.

More flames. Should I just give up on getting anything substantive from you?

Originally posted by OCA
Basically he told you to shut the fuck up you're ruining his board. Thats hardly a decision more like a judgement.

More flames. Should I just give up on getting anything substantive from you?

I don't recall a message similar to that in content or tone. Maybe he just SAID he sent me one because he had to send you one, cuz you're the troll here. He didn't want to hurt your feelings, trollette.

The only one espousing discrimination is you. I see a lot of stats from big d. I don't know about those. but I do know discrimination is wrong, and you're the one supporting it. how do you think people see that. Your little schtick of villainizing anyone who is against AA is over. It's transparent and intellectually bankrupt, just like you.

Thats funny its a law on the books of the United States Of America. Are you finally agreeing with me that the government is racist against minorities(the white thing is laughable) regardless of party affiliation?

And just stats you see from D? I guess your a fucking idiot and missed his calls for genocide of minorities.

I don't recall a message similar to that in content or tone. Maybe he just SAID he sent me one because he had to send you one, cuz you're the troll here. He didn't want to hurt your feelings, trollette.

Well lets just see if we can find it shall we?

Originally posted by OCA
Thats funny its a law on the books of the United States Of America. Are you finally agreeing with me that the government is racist against minorities(the white thing is laughable) regardless of party affiliation?

And just stats you see from D? I guess your a fucking idiot and missed his calls for genocide of minorities.

Discrimination is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back