Why ask me what I wanted for Christmas Dinner if she was going to make something else?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I told her I wanted barbecue chicken, red roasted potatoes and asparagus. so why i get there and see some fucking fried chicken wings, mac and cheese and string beans?

And the shit was nasty as fuck. She talk about how nasty Boston Market is but it taste a lot better than that shit she had her house

Merry Christmas, fbj. Y U no traditional dinner?

Ham n sweet taters is always good.

Then..you could even get into the holiday spirit by eating sweet tater pie off her ass.

I told her I wanted barbecue chicken, red roasted potatoes and asparagus. so why i get there and see some fucking fried chicken wings, mac and cheese and string beans?

And the shit was nasty as fuck. She talk about how nasty Boston Market is but it taste a lot better than that shit she had her house
Have a bitchy, whiny Christmas! :)

Then..you could even get into the holiday spirit by eating sweet tater pie off her ass.

she asked me what I wanted and told her. So why the fuck did she make that bullshit

she asked me what I wanted and told her. So why the fuck did she make that bullshit

Cuz she said "Fuck that nigga, he gon' eat what I feed him or starve."

Idk, it does seem kinda weird that she asked you, and then made something totally different. Could it be that's what Jody wanted?

Idk, it does seem kinda weird that she asked you, and then made something totally different. Could it be that's what Jody wanted?

I don't think she felt like cooking which was why we had that nasty ass dinner. If she had told me that I would have just went to boston market

If you didnt cook it yourself ya should probably STFU.

I don't think she felt like cooking which was why we had that nasty ass dinner. If she had told me that I would have just went to boston market

Maybe she dosn't have good cooking skills? Some of these younger girls don't know how to cook very much.

Maybe she dosn't have good cooking skills? Some of these younger girls don't know how to cook very much.

Hell,my 52 year old wife can't cook but for a few things she specializes in. She makes some mean chicken fried backstrap, some kick ass biscuits and gravy with squirrel,and a very nice pot of beans over an oak fire.
We complement our skills.

I had a spicy hand-rubbed roast chicken, cloud-like mashed potatoes with creeping butter and lightly-grilled Brussels sprouts with bacon and garlic.

And several drinks. And apple-pecan pie with vanilla ice cream.

So, you couldn't make what you wanted?

You want to be free, cook your own shit and stop depending on others.

Forum List

Back