Why ask me what I wanted for Christmas Dinner if she was going to make something else?

I told her I wanted barbecue chicken, red roasted potatoes and asparagus. so why i get there and see some fucking fried chicken wings, mac and cheese and string beans?

And the shit was nasty as fuck. She talk about how nasty Boston Market is but it taste a lot better than that shit she had her house

If you didnt cook it yourself ya should probably STFU.

Well don't ask what I want. Why do we as black people have to eat the same fucking thing all the time??

I dont know about you.
But as the Man in the family I decide what is going to be cooked and how it's going to be cooked.
You must be a yankee because men in the south are the sole cooks.
Be it BBQ,Soul food,Creole or any other type of cooking....the Men take the lead.

Well I am taking control next year
Huh? You’re going back next year after such disappointment? Something’s not adding up. Who exactly is the her in, “I told her I wanted...”? Mom? Sister? Aunt?...???

Anyway, I’m sure since the meal was so subpar you took back the peach pie you’d brought.

I had a spicy hand-rubbed roast chicken, cloud-like mashed potatoes with creeping butter and lightly-grilled Brussels sprouts with bacon and garlic.

And several drinks. And apple-pecan pie with vanilla ice cream.

Put a little cheddar cheese on that pie and you're golden!

:eek: I thought I was the only one that did that!

Many things taste better with cheddar. :04:

Toasted PB&J.. for example.

I told her I wanted barbecue chicken, red roasted potatoes and asparagus. so why i get there and see some fucking fried chicken wings, mac and cheese and string beans?

And the shit was nasty as fuck. She talk about how nasty Boston Market is but it taste a lot better than that shit she had her house

Well don't ask what I want. Why do we as black people have to eat the same fucking thing all the time??

I dont know about you.
But as the Man in the family I decide what is going to be cooked and how it's going to be cooked.
Be it BBQ,Soul food,Creole or any other type of cooking....the Men take the lead.

Huh? You’re going back next year after such disappointment? Something’s not adding up. Who exactly is the her in, “I told her I wanted...”? Mom? Sister? Aunt?...???

Anyway, I’m sure since the meal was so subpar you took back the peach pie you’d brought.

my mom

So are you telling me roasted chicken, roasted potatoes, stuffin, and corn bread is not better than this shit below?????

fried chicken wings, mac and cheese, string beans and NO ROLLS???

No...I'm telling you that if you cant make it yourself better than Boston Market you're a failure.

In my world my Wife and Family bow to my Superior Cooking Skills and are basically my Sous Chefs.
They have no problem bowing to my skills because they know their position when it comes to cooking.
I would never stoop so low as to resorting to boston market!

I will never understand the dislike for Boston Market
They're open on Christmas?

The last time my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas dinner, I said "Duck a L'Orange." Bless her, she made it and it was great, but she never asked again. LOL

So are you telling me roasted chicken, roasted potatoes, stuffin, and corn bread is not better than this shit below?????

No...I'm telling you that if you cant make it yourself better than Boston Market you're a failure.

In my world my Wife and Family bow to my Superior Cooking Skills and are basically my Sous Chefs.
They have no problem bowing to my skills because they know their position when it comes to cooking.

Way too much salt but fair in a pinch.

I dont know about you.

my mom
That explains it. Next time after you tell her what you want, offer to stop by the grocery store to pick up the ingredients and help. Wish I could do that with my mother.

Boston Market

Ya sick fuck.....

They're open on Christmas?

of course

I dont know about you.

my mom
LOL...oh, well that explains a lot.

She say anything about the peach pie?

Just consider the culinary delights of the past -

ads_4morebeers.jpg

I dont know about you.

my mom

Your MOTHER.

Well then let me say it for the whole board: shame on you!! You're a grown ass man and she made you an entire meal and all you can do is complain about the entire thing! Shame on you!!

Get off your butt and make your own meal next time, or get a woman to cook it for you. You a grown man and your mother feeds you a meal and all you can do is complain it wasn't up to your liking. Honest to Pete, I hope she raised you better than that.

Forum List

Back