Why ask me what I wanted for Christmas Dinner if she was going to make something else?

I had a spicy hand-rubbed roast chicken, cloud-like mashed potatoes with creeping butter and lightly-grilled Brussels sprouts with bacon and garlic.

And several drinks. And apple-pecan pie with vanilla ice cream.

Sounds good. Much better than shit I had

I told her I wanted barbecue chicken, red roasted potatoes and asparagus. so why i get there and see some fucking fried chicken wings, mac and cheese and string beans?

And the shit was nasty as fuck. She talk about how nasty Boston Market is but it taste a lot better than that shit she had her house
So, you couldn't make what you wanted?

You want to be free, cook your own shit and stop depending on others.

Next year I am bringing my own dinner

I told her I wanted barbecue chicken, red roasted potatoes and asparagus. so why i get there and see some fucking fried chicken wings, mac and cheese and string beans?

And the shit was nasty as fuck. She talk about how nasty Boston Market is but it taste a lot better than that shit she had her house

You missed the point.

Merry Christmas, fbj. Y U no traditional dinner?

Ham n sweet taters is always good.

Then..you could even get into the holiday spirit by eating sweet tater pie off her ass.

she asked me what I wanted and told her. So why the fuck did she make that bullshit

Cuz she said "Fuck that nigga, he gon' eat what I feed him or starve."

Idk, it does seem kinda weird that she asked you, and then made something totally different. Could it be that's what Jody wanted?

I don't think she felt like cooking which was why we had that nasty ass dinner. If she had told me that I would have just went to boston market

Maybe she dosn't have good cooking skills? Some of these younger girls don't know how to cook very much.

it looks like she didn't feel like cooking which is why it seemed just thrown together.

And I am grown ass man why can't get a chicken breast????

From KFC?

Then..you could even get into the holiday spirit by eating sweet tater pie off her ass.

she asked me what I wanted and told her. So why the fuck did she make that bullshit

Idk, it does seem kinda weird that she asked you, and then made something totally different. Could it be that's what Jody wanted?

I don't think she felt like cooking which was why we had that nasty ass dinner. If she had told me that I would have just went to boston market

Maybe she dosn't have good cooking skills? Some of these younger girls don't know how to cook very much.

it looks like she didn't feel like cooking which is why it seemed just thrown together.

Like I just said.......KFC.

If you didnt cook it yourself ya should probably STFU.

Well don't ask what I want. Why do we as black people have to eat the same fucking thing all the time??

From KFC?

Boston Market

Well don't ask what I want. Why do we as black people have to eat the same fucking thing all the time??

I dont know about you.
But as the Man in the family I decide what is going to be cooked and how it's going to be cooked.
You must be a yankee because men in the south are the sole cooks.
Be it BBQ,Soul food,Creole or any other type of cooking....the Men take the lead.

You make a fine whine

I dont know about you.
But as the Man in the family I decide what is going to be cooked and how it's going to be cooked.
Be it BBQ,Soul food,Creole or any other type of cooking....the Men take the lead.

Well I am taking control next year

From KFC?

Boston Market

Ya sick fuck.....

From KFC?

Boston Market

Ya sick fuck.....

So are you telling me roasted chicken, roasted potatoes, stuffin, and corn bread is not better than this shit below?????

fried chicken wings, mac and cheese, string beans and NO ROLLS???

From KFC?

Boston Market

Ya sick fuck.....

So are you telling me roasted chicken, roasted potatoes, stuffin, and corn bread is not better than this shit below?????

No...I'm telling you that if you cant make it yourself better than Boston Market you're a failure.

In my world my Wife and Family bow to my Superior Cooking Skills and are basically my Sous Chefs.
They have no problem bowing to my skills because they know their position when it comes to cooking.
I would never stoop so low as to resorting to boston market!

From KFC?

Boston Market

Ya sick fuck.....

No...I'm telling you that if you cant make it yourself better than Boston Market you're a failure.

In my world my Wife and Family bow to my Superior Cooking Skills and are basically my Sous Chefs.
They have no problem bowing to my skills because they know their position when it comes to cooking.

I will never understand the dislike for Boston Market

Damn, I think either she's trying to break up with you or maybe she was hoping you were going to do the shopping for her.

I will never understand the dislike for Boston Market

When your not real good at cooking, just add extra salt and hope nobody can tell the difference. Thats Boston Market IMO.

I dont know about you.

Ain't that the truth!

I have one woman telling me she will cook and I ask her can she cook better than me, and she shuts the hell up.

Us men cook better unless we teach our girlfriends or wives...

Forum List

Back