"Why Aren't Christians More Like Jesus!?!?"--A Blistering BB Article

Because the Protestants follow Paul and to hell with Jesus.
Paul said, Follow me AS I FOLLOW JESUS. Paul's place is assured. Wish I could say the same for you.

Yet Paul didn't follow Jesus.
He wrote most of the NT satan follower. Under inspiration.

Not to mention he had such a strong vision of our Lord and Savior that he was struck blind on the road to Damascus.
That's a myth, like all the others.
You have no idea. Another case of talking out of your ass.

That means Ceasar’s (the State) is limited. At a minimum, Jesus did not want Caesar involved in collecting on behalf of God.

actually, you are confused. The Pharisees were trying to trap Jesus. If he condemned the temple tax, he was guilty of treason against Rome. If he approved of the tax, they could denounce him as a Roman Collaborator.

Instead, he was clever enough to point out that since Caesar's picture was on the money, it was Caesar's issue, not God's.

That is not the debate or issue. The issue is whether Jesus would want the Government collecting taxes and distributing to the poor.
You mean distributing to the rich, like in the US.
The poor dont pay taxes dumbass

Notice how the left ALWAYS hijacks the threads in the Religion forum. Every. Damn. Time.

Last edited:
That means Ceasar’s (the State) is limited. At a minimum, Jesus did not want Caesar involved in collecting on behalf of God.

actually, you are confused. The Pharisees were trying to trap Jesus. If he condemned the temple tax, he was guilty of treason against Rome. If he approved of the tax, they could denounce him as a Roman Collaborator.

Instead, he was clever enough to point out that since Caesar's picture was on the money, it was Caesar's issue, not God's.

That is not the debate or issue. The issue is whether Jesus would want the Government collecting taxes and distributing to the poor.
You mean distributing to the rich, like in the US.
The poor dont pay taxes dumbass
Government programs favor the rich. Asswipe.

Paul said, Follow me AS I FOLLOW JESUS. Paul's place is assured. Wish I could say the same for you.

Not to mention he had such a strong vision of our Lord and Savior that he was struck blind on the road to Damascus.
Then prove it, numbnutz.

Notice how 5he left ALWAYS hijacks the threads in the Religion forum. Every. Damn. Time.

You talking about Penny Jackboots? Yes I have noticed. Always on about the same things too
Jckboot, Taz and pretty much every God hater who cant leave this forum for people to have real discussions. It's why I pretty much stay out of here.

The irony is they know a thimbleful and are convinced they know a full set of encyclopedia's worth. The depth of ignorance is such that you can't even explain everything they have wrong. Plus they don't have "ears to hear"

So....there it is

Then prove it, numbnutz.
Answer not a fool according to his folly lest you be like him

Then prove it, numbnutz.
So you have nothing. I win.

Then prove it, numbnutz.

"For the word of the Cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."--1 Corinthians 1:18

Then prove it, numbnutz.
What do you think is the topic of this thread?

Are you holding to the thread topic, or are you derailing the thread?

Then prove it, numbnutz.

"For the word of the Cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."--1 Corinthians 1:18
I've always noticed the mods always tolerate this in this forum

what does matthew say....it says a lot...about not praying for the glory of man but go into your closet

and what does it say about how you teach the least of the others...is how you treat jesus...what you do unto others you do unto me....along those lines...

the sins of not welcoming foreigners....i can quote the book and verse if i must...i prefer not to however....

what about the children...jesus loves them...all colors..etc and how do christian morph this into what they are doing today?

Then prove it, numbnutz.

See you quoted Paul.

what does matthew say....it says a lot...about not praying for the glory of man but go into your closet

and what does it say about how you teach the least of the others...is how you treat jesus...what you do unto others you do unto me....along those lines...

the sins of not welcoming foreigners....i can quote the book and verse if i must...i prefer not to however....

what about the children...jesus loves them...all colors..etc and how do christian morph this into what they are doing today?
Start a thread on each of these "winning" points you think you've scored.

But reread the OP and TRY to stay on topic

matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

matthew 6:6

matthew 18; 1 - 5

if you claim to be a christian and support what is going on today with the camps then you need to return to the bible and read it yet again...of course i would guess most of you have never bothered to read it....

Then prove it, numbnutz.

Too bad no one here has any empirical evidence for god. I win again.

Forum List

Back